Forum › Posts by Contra_mundi

Contra_mundi
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 04:00
joined Apr 21, 2013

Perhaps I might just be nit-picky here, but is the story just a little... off? I realize this IS drama, but Yuzu's train of thought is freaking OUT OF WACK. I find myself lost in trying to read into things and the superb artwork just nearly makes up for it, but not quite. The writing is crazy!

Your mom remarries someone, and you've never met the other party? OK. What kind of caring daughter are you supposed to be??

She steals your first kiss and you don't even question WHY, just that you liked it?? OK.

Your new sister, who ATTACKS you every chance she gets doesn't make you want to, I dont know, at least QUESTION her destructive behavior?? OK.

Your step-grandfather tries to discipline your brand new perverted sister and you BROADCAST her "relationship," without even knowing what it meant?? How was that going to help your "sister"?? OK

Your sister leaves your home and you stalk her to convince her to come back, for which if she did, she will probably try to rape you soon?? OK.

All you have to ask her is about her sad expressions?? OK.

Alright, your new granddaddy expels you when his dear granddaughter looks like SHE is trying to attack YOU?? OK.

And what do you hope to gain by confronting him?? UH.

This is certainly an interesting read, but I feel like it's missing some key elements that just makes me feel distanced from the characters. Not to mention everyone forgets the teacher and Mei is not disgraced/outcasted/embarassed by the school and the students? Is that how you promote morality in a girl's school? It is probably to early on for me to judge anything.... But Mei's behavior is NOT OKAY. If its just arbitrary fan service, then I understand, but the storyline is all jacked up and random.

last edited at Apr 21, 2013 4:05AM