Forum › Living with My Brother's Wife. discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Now they’re forging a new, more direct connection with each other, and the memory of the brother both enables that new connection (they wouldn’t be together now if it were not for him) and also hinders its development (their bonding without him is a constant reminder of their mutual loss).

Quite beautifully put. I think you nailed the essence of this story here.

joined Jun 25, 2017

When will there be a new update?

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

check mangadex

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't know. It's stop being upload here after another team take the translation but since some work of this team has been uploaded here, i'm supossing it's because nobody request the chapers to be uploaded.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I don't know. It's stop being upload here after another team take the translation but since some work of this team has been uploaded here, i'm supossing it's because nobody request the chapers to be uploaded.

I would assume some works would be uploaded here without the need for a formal request.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

... Aight can someone fix the locations of the volume extras? They're currently all shoved under volume 5.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

okaeri

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

holy arceus I didn't know everything tha't s been missing finally made it here

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Braces yourselves, this isn't an easy one

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Woohoo, feelings storm

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

UGLY SOBBING

joined Dec 30, 2018

Is this gay?
Should I read this?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Is this gay?

You'd have a very hard time convincing me it isn't.

Should I read this?

ALL the yes.

last edited at Apr 1, 2020 4:31PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is this gay?

You'd have a very hard time convincing me it isn't.

Should I read this?

ALL the yes.

There’s gayness here—which direction it’s going to go and where it ends up is still very much up in the air. (If you go by the covers and the incidental illos, it’s gay as fuck.)

In my opinion, if you like low-key well-written manga that’s realistic without being dramatic or gritty, it’s a must-read.

Don’t bet the mortgage on any particular yuri outcome, though—at least not at this point.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay, updates!

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Glad it’s finally updated here, but already read it on kissmanga since they weren’t updating here.

For anyone that hasn’t read it, it’s great I love it. It’s like unrequited love meets 1 1/2 imho

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

So happy this manga got an update on here! Really missed this one :D

Also, those credit pages were top kek! Hahaha!

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Is this gay?

Shino is obviously at least bi, there are multiple times she makes it clear in her dialogue. One of her classmates also seems to have a thing for her. It's treated as a fluffy sort of thing though, not a major plot thread in the chapters I've read.
I don't think big sis is but it remains to be seen.

Should I read this?

Yes. It's great.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 4:20AM

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

No yuri = no point.

joined Jul 26, 2016

No yuri = no point.

What a tragically limited life you lead.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is this gay?

Shino is obviously at least bi, there are multiple times she makes it clear in her dialogue. One of her classmates also seems to have a thing for her. It's treated as a fluffy sort of thing though, not a major plot thread in the chapters I've read.
I don't think big sis is but it remains to be seen.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if volleyball-club-kouhai has it for that other classmate (if indeed not for Shino herself originally.)

Should I read this?

Yes. It's great.

Agreed. Very nicely written SOL with just enough forward momentum to make me hungry for each new chapter. I’m very glad it’s here.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I also wouldn’t be surprised if volleyball-club-kouhai has it for that other classmate (if indeed not for Shino herself originally.)

Minato seem to be hinted to have something for Shino in chapter 63. The way she reject every confession heavily impliedshe had a potential crush on Shino but don't want to confess.

joined Sep 17, 2019

Kuzushiro knows exactly what she's doing - I mean Shino touching Nozomi's chest, the endless blushing, Nozomi grasping Shino's cheeks lol, but i don't mind. i love this story, it handles grief in a lighthearted way and the characters look beautiful

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Kuzushiro knows exactly what she's doing - I mean Shino touching Nozomi's chest, the endless blushing, Nozomi grasping Shino's cheeks lol, but i don't mind. i love this story, it handles grief in a lighthearted way and the characters look beautiful

Yeah, the chest-touching chapter was a hoot. It was like, "Hey readers--check this out!"

I don't know where this is going, and don't particularly care, just so long as it stays as fun and thoughtful as it's been.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I have had this one on my "to read" list for a long time and finally got around to reading it over the past few days. Up to chapter 57 now and LOVING it! At that point, it is very clear that Shino, at least, is, as someone mentioned earlier in the comment section, at least bi. Ritsuko is also obviously also at least bi since she flat out said to Non-chan that the main reason she and Taishi knew they could never be a couple wasn't really the fact that they were childhood friends, but because they had the same taste in women. If you read between the lines of the sections between Nozomi and Ritsuko, you can see that Ritsuko did one of those horrible, self-sacrificial wing-woman things back in high school, where she made sure that the girl she was in love with was happy by getting together with the guy she loved instead of trying to win her heart, then went off to America to work so she wouldn't have to watch them be together all the time.

Chapter 60: Man... ouch! It's clear that the pain is still raw for everyone concerned. The scene at the end with Tachibana calling Taishi's phone is just painful AF!

last edited at Apr 3, 2020 12:00PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.