Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Mar 18, 2018

Didn’t Yuu and mari's relationship in this start out kinda toxic if i remember corectly?
Like Yuu would treat mari kinda bad?... Well anyways i think this chapter was really sweet ^^

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

To the commenters above, I just re-read this not too long ago and I'm not sure if you guys are talking about the BDSM dynamic that they had going on (and there were a lot in the early chapters but have tapered off) or their romantic relationship, because you could mix up the two. I think from a relationship standpoint they're still immature and learning

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Seriously though, and I think I've said this before, Yuu slowly befriending the twins is probably my favorite development in this manga. She went from completely avoiding them to wishing they could be friends forever. Look at her on page 17, hopping at them with a huge smile! MahiMahi are actual factual happiness fairies.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Didn’t Yuu and mari's relationship in this start out kinda toxic if i remember corectly?
Like Yuu would treat mari kinda bad?... Well anyways i think this chapter was really sweet ^^

You remember wrong. Yuu was just more tsuntsun before Mari pushed her to widen her social circles and start trying to get along with other people. (It's p much just the MahiMahi now but given how downright neurotic Yuu tends to get with strangers, hey, baby steps.)

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh my god what the fuck that was so sweet, what is happening.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

You remember wrong. Yuu was just more tsuntsun before Mari pushed her to widen her social circles and start trying to get along with other people. (It's p much just the MahiMahi now but given how downright neurotic Yuu tends to get with strangers, hey, baby steps.)

Tsundere is a kinda toxic personality that revolves around lashing out at their partner rather than communicate their feelings in a healthy fashion. Yuu has definitely improved but she's also definitely subjected Mari to some tedious bullshit in her quest to never be vulnerable ever.

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Tsundere is a kinda toxic personality that revolves around lashing out at their partner rather than communicate their feelings in a healthy fashion. Yuu has definitely improved but she's also definitely subjected Mari to some tedious bullshit in her quest to never be vulnerable ever.

Also the Yuu and Mari relationship is a bit BDSM with being more SM in the relationship rather then rather then full on Dom/Bondage type more like the very rare Exhibition style SM.

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 2:18AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Also they are a bit BDSM with being more SM in the relationship rather then rather then full on Dom/Bondage type more like the very rare Exhibition style SM.

I don't think so. From how I see it, Mari and Yuu keep doing Power Exchange play, which is absolutely into BDSM (and it's not like you have to be representative of the whole spectrum). The problem is that Yuu is terribly insecure, but let's remind us that she's 15ish years old.

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Also they are a bit BDSM with being more SM in the relationship rather then rather then full on Dom/Bondage type more like the very rare Exhibition style SM.

I don't think so. From how I see it, Mari and Yuu keep doing Power Exchange play, which is absolutely into BDSM (and it's not like you have to be representative of the whole spectrum). The problem is that Yuu is terribly insecure, but let's remind us that she's 15ish years old.

Yep they are BDSM we both agree on that and one of the rarer types that combine Exhibitionism into the BSDM. Yuu is not so much insecure as not sure how to process/define things like being in a relationship or being friends with people that sometimes annoy them, that is sometimes a type of Tsundere personality that fades on the individual as the person matures.

joined Jul 26, 2016

See "teenagers". And Mari doesn't care anyway; she can in fact get quite pushy when she feels Yuu isn't imposing on her enough (re: infirmary scene) or should interact with other people more for her own sake (notably the MahiMahi, but she's also been lowkey trying to get her more comfortable with Ai).

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

mariri is hot

damn Mari and Yuu are the best SM wholesome couple (but Yuu just needs to stop act like a tsundere)

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 8:56PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Damn I didn't expect this, I'm honestly surprised by Yuu's character growth. I thought Mari would receive some heavy punishment and I was really looking forward to it, but tbh this is even better

Cat.shitpost_20191227_1
joined Aug 15, 2019

Remember when this was a nfsw manga?
But still ion have problems with it now, I'm just surprised how much the story grew, the development of characters is crazy.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

"I'm jealous of you" surrounded by pussy
Zero distance defence, Midori is adorable as always

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 2:46AM

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

MASK HAS GROWN TOO POWERFUL

SHE CANT BE STOPPED ANYMORE

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mask just hit some kind of critical mass of totally sexual frustration didn't she? this allowed her to break her limits and achieve the next stage of Super Sand Lesbian

Also Kaoru gets ALL the pussy confirmed o3o

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 2:49AM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm ded, this chapter killed me. I love Mask so much.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

"They are called the three lights of the devil exactly because they won't let you through smoothly"? the japanese seem to love giving out weirdly grandiose nicknames. I'm pretty sure in america we would just have called them "those damn lights", or maybe "Those f$%king lights", if we were really pissed.

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 3:05AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

"They are called the three lights of the devil exactly because they won't let you through smoothly"? the japanese seem to love giving out weirdly grandiose nicknames.

I'm passably certain that was just Mask being... Mask. (She draws cheesy manga, remember.) Also lowkey chuuni. >_>

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 3:31AM

joined Oct 9, 2019

Mask is low-key the prettiest girl in the series. Also midoriri x hibiki is my favorite underrated couple.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

"They are called the three lights of the devil exactly because they won't let you through smoothly"? the japanese seem to love giving out weirdly grandiose nicknames.

I'm passably certain that was just Mask being... Mask. (She draws cheesy manga, remember.) Also lowkey chuuni. >_>

Fair enough.

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 12:25PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Lucky >o>

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Mask and Vampire are one of my favorite couples so far
Or at least the most interesting
They have such a unique and interesting dynamic

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 6:05AM

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Kaoru, the pussy-master

joined Jul 26, 2019

Could it be that the events with kaoru, "unusual" that mask observes like the light that turns green just when kaoru passes, or that only kaoru is not drenched by the passage of the car and the cats that mike gathers around make her take kaoru for a kind of "divinity" ... we know that mask gives all her respect and her name only to people she admires or who interest her and even if she knows how kaoru behaves she gives her her name and surname!
I will say that as the expression of "little girl" kaoru full of hope, it smells good for their future relationship ^^

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 8:24AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.