Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Legit impressed how much better Yuu has gotten along with MahiMahi...but she's like some weird tsundere harem queen right now, like yasss kisses for all!!!... don't touch that one tho!!!! Its miiiine!!!! Mari gon get it good after this

Dear lawd I don't think I'm mentally prepared for what Yuu's gonna do to Mari, but boi am I looking forward to it.

They've already done excessive hand play in a public place, can't get much worse than that o3o

That's the thing, the standard is already pretty high. The excessive hand play, as well as that dripping with the water down her legs which, jesus, my soul got corrupted and I loved it, and the pulling at her panties at the playground, if Yuu's already done all that to Mari, and the upcoming punishment is presumably the worst punishment yet.... I can't even begin to imagine but my god is it gonna be good.

We all got corrupted. Don't forget the infirmary scene!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

points "You are already gay"

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

never wheat shredded eat posted:

Unpopular opinion: debate should be changed into gay club

but isn't that all of the clubs?

isn't that all of the school?

Exactly what I thought the whole school are Gay,bi,or pan.

I figure the school must live in or near the LGBT+ district, at least a part of town the LGBT+ have homes in.

last edited at Mar 24, 2020 6:08AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Yuu...... where is the punishment? Or was diabetus the punishment this time around?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

KangaNoodles posted:

Yuu...... where is the punishment? Or was diabetus the punishment this time around?

What do you want more than communication, kokuhaku and kiss?
It also allows them to do more BDSM stuff in the future.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

KangaNoodles posted:

What do you want more than communication, kokuhaku and kiss?
It also allows them to do more BDSM stuff in the future.

.... my foots not gonna grow back tho......

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Well I guess this completely shuts down any thoughts I had about a four-way, but it's nice seeing Yuu get along so well with the Mahi-Mahi duo.

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

Yuri is in the eye of the beholder

joined Feb 23, 2016

The credit got me all figured out

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mimiyaah posted:

The credit got me all figured out

Glad you liked them!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

m11 posted:

Yuri is in the eye of the beholder

Nono! Yuri is there!

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Gosh every chapter is so beautiful. Am I the only one that looks forward to seeing the credit pages? Thank you to everyone that helped pick this manga back up.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

SaturnX posted:

Gosh every chapter is so beautiful. Am I the only one that looks forward to seeing the credit pages? Thank you to everyone that helped pick this manga back up.

Thanks a lot! It's actually really incredible. It was more that one year ago that I started pressing for the rights to continue this work. Then soon after Limonene and Ochan came to help with both translating and editing! Even the consistancy and passion that linked all of us and all the people that came after to help. Now, more than 100 chapters afterwards, we are so close to catch up with the japanese version (for now, ch210 is the only one left! Ch211 should come out soon though)!
In the meanwhile, we are already thinking about next projects to start.
Thanks to the people that are supporting us on Patreon we are going to buy new mangas. We are thinking about starting with some other Kishi's work (we'll soon have a Oneshot ready, then we'll start with another serialization) and afterwards we'll continue with other yuri manga.
We accept suggestions! We'll make a list and decide which projects to contine with :)

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

This will be with me to my grave

joined May 23, 2013

Tsuki-chan, would you be interested in translating Kishi's BL works? "Joudan da yo, Baka da na" and "Boku to" both have just one volume and look interesting.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kankneet posted:

Tsuki-chan, would you be interested in translating Kishi's BL works? "Joudan da yo, Baka da na" and "Boku to" both have just one volume and look interesting.

I was talking about those! I'm going to buy Boku to soon :)

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

OT4

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Part of me wishes this chapter opened with Yuu and Mari sleeping on the floor with Mahimahi's heads sitting on the bed stuck in a frozen laugh. Maybe material for a doujin?

joined Apr 24, 2015

I've been waiting weeks for 209 to be translated because I wanted to know if there was gonna be a poly reveal to their relationship. Like I thought that mahiru was gonna be revealed to have a crush on both mahiro and yuu and that yuu had fallen for both mahimahi's and was scared of upsetting mari for not being totally loyal to her. Then maybe mari and mahimahi would be willing to get with each other because none of seem against the idea. Like it just hadn't crossed their minds before.

Guess I was wrong.

Screw it i'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope that it happens someday. Look back at all their interactions and tell me a 4 way poly relationship wouldn't work.

joined Jun 30, 2017

Well I guess this completely shuts down any thoughts I had about a four-way, but it's nice seeing Yuu get along so well with the Mahi-Mahi duo.

It doesn't shut down any of the thoughts I had about a four-way... just between friends, you know. I'm pretty damn sure Mahi-Mahi would be fine with it, once you explained the concept.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not that I had an sich anything against the idea of a 4-way here, but necessary reminder BOTH Yuu and Mari would need to get rid of their nontrivial territorial streaks first...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think the mahis are like 2 or 4 years too early for that... (I feel like a parent) and I want them to have their own special awakening too, just the two of them.

Mari is so romantic, perfect combination, I feel that Yuu controls the body and Mari controls the heart

84e6a6e7-57b4-46e6-b387-5a9bd44d45ef
joined Oct 10, 2014

Yuu’s character development is so charming

last edited at Mar 24, 2020 11:21AM

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Yuu and Mari's relationship feels a little unhealthy. They got jealous because their closest friends who adore them pecked them each on the cheek.

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

Is it wrong of me to have wished for a foursome ?
I knew it was impossible, but still.

EDIT: read the other comments, fine I'm not alone. Pffou. Feels better now.

last edited at Mar 24, 2020 2:00PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.