Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

Ayano and Miyoshi, the slow as molasses couple.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Good stuff~

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

SaturnX posted:

SaturnX posted:

Gosh every chapter is so beautiful. Am I the only one that looks forward to seeing the credit pages? Thank you to everyone that helped pick this manga back up.

Thanks a lot! It's actually really incredible. It was more that one year ago that I started pressing for the rights to continue this work. Then soon after Limonene and Ochan came to help with both translating and editing! Even the consistancy and passion that linked all of us and all the people that came after to help. Now, more than 100 chapters afterwards, we are so close to catch up with the japanese version (for now, ch210 is the only one left! Ch211 should come out soon though)!
In the meanwhile, we are already thinking about next projects to start.
Thanks to the people that are supporting us on Patreon we are going to buy new mangas. We are thinking about starting with some other Kishi's work (we'll soon have a Oneshot ready, then we'll start with another serialization) and afterwards we'll continue with other yuri manga.
We accept suggestions! We'll make a list and decide which projects to contine with :)

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS PATREON... I immediately subscribed just now.

Thanks a lot! Let me know if you have any suggestion! ;)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Back-writing...how lewd.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Good on you Ayano. It's about time you got to ruin the moment instead of Miyoshi.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Hey... I wonder if it's necessary to put on the individual page for a given chapter each and every one of the tags that apply to the series as a whole.

I mean, it's kinda odd to have this chapter tagged with NSFW and Glasses.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

credits page is on point

"Normal people would let go, before apologizing" wydm that's not normal? Seems pretty normal to me

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just to mention that we catch up to the raws so from now it's the waiting game. Virgin's empire is getting a chapter every two weeks the Wednesday and the next one isfor next week.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I totally agree with the sentiments of the credits page!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm gonna cry when they finally become lovers

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh my god these two, you're gonna kill me, my heart can't take this.

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

I'm gonna cry when they finally become lovers

I wish I was as optimistic as you lol :')

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 2:43PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

joined Sep 17, 2019

these two are killing me!! theyre literally the only ones yet to get together (i think)

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

thank you chads for all your hard work what would we do without you

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

hellowitchy posted:

thank you chads for all your hard work what would we do without you

ahahaha thanks! <3

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Miyoshi really is the most useless lesbian :( Also another great and very real chapter

joined Dec 5, 2019

Mio as a dominatrix its something I didn't know I wanted

joined Feb 23, 2016

I am crying about how wholesome this is xD

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Damn Tsuki-chan went wild with those drawings. I liked it they were really good. And thanks for your work I think we all lost hope in this series but Chads did an amazing work and catched up to the raws in such a short time with this quaility of scanlation. This manga became one of the best mangas little by little and I really enjoy anytime I read this manga but thinking about author's other works I have some worries about the ending

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Damn Tsuki-chan went wild with those drawings. I liked it they were really good. And thanks for your work I think we all lost hope in this series but Chads did an amazing work and catched up to the raws in such a short time with this quaility of scanlation. This manga became one of the best mangas little by little and I really enjoy anytime I read this manga but thinking about author's other works I have some worries about the ending

Hahaha I'll take it as a compliment xD
Thank you a lot!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

That was excellent..... those ummm Tags had me rofling. I was gonna ask about the art on the mangas they were reading, was stoked they were at the end!

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Bruh... it took me till this page full of meme dialogue before I realised something was amiss. The fujos were talking about yuri and I didn't realise!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

StarKnight posted:

Bruh... it took me till this page full of meme dialogue before I realised something was amiss. The fujos were talking about yuri and I didn't realise!

Should I add a What the fuck am I reading tag?

To reply you must either login or sign up.