Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

joined May 1, 2013

om

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I imagine she said it in a really cute singsong voice.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Ugh... Same, old trope to start a "yuri route" in adult life.

Some people are bi or discover their preferences late, you shouldn't be bitter about that.

I like this, usually the cliché is that it's pretty much always the older woman who introduces the younger one to same-sex relationships.

I'm not a fan of this trope more because it portrays same sex attraction in women as still revolving around men in the form of being hurt by men pushing them towards women. It treats it like some kind of trauma response and leads into all kinds of gross mindsets about "fixing" sapphic women.

This is gross over-analysis

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I am having a difficult time trying to imagine how Sakuma is saying "normal" such that it caused all those patrons to blush and think that was "nice".

I think Wanko feeding Sakuma (and their affectionate behavior in general) was what everyone thought was nice.

joined Jun 12, 2019

She screams gay what do ya mean IF YOU SWUNG THAT WAY

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

"If I swung that way"..... wait,.. you don't?! in any case, leave them be. they are happy with eachother, you player.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Newsflash: you don't have to be girly to be a straight woman. lol

bitchesbebroke
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-vijden3cpybzpq
joined Feb 27, 2020

shes totally gay and just doesnt want to accept it

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

She's a hottie, wow.

joined Feb 23, 2016

She knows xD

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

"If I swung that way"..... wait,.. you don't?! in any case, leave them be. they are happy with eachother, you player.

She’s not making a move she just doesn’t want to third wheel during a dinner with a friend.

Like for real none of this is on her smh

last edited at Mar 14, 2020 11:47PM

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

"If I swung that way, I'd have made a move on her." Honey, you got a big storm coming.

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 12:50AM

joined Feb 24, 2019

Newsflash: you don't have to be girly to be a straight woman. lol

Right? She's got an aesthetic a lot of guys would go for too, but most importantly she's clearly chosen her style because she likes it. Straight or gay, she's gonna be herself.

Glad we have a chance for some sorta conflict 10 chapters in, but I also hope it is resolved diplomatically. I enjoy the fluff I'm used to now.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

LOL Wanko's really funny.

joined May 1, 2013

When you have good intuition but terrible gaydar

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I like how so many people in here totally missed the punchline about not judging people for their looks.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm genuinely unsure what to make of this friend...

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I like how so many people in here totally missed the punchline about not judging people for their looks.

I was wondering about that.

One interpretation of her last thought is that she actually is attracted to Sakuma, which seems to be what most people on here are going with. The other is that she's laughing at Wanko's antics because if she was gay she would have made a move on Sakuma long ago and the fact that she hasn't should be solid proof that she isn't.

joined May 1, 2013

"We haven't done anything worth getting riled up about yet anyhow."

uh seeing as we've established they have lots of sex, what on earth is she talking about here?

joined May 20, 2013

"We haven't done anything worth getting riled up about yet anyhow."

uh seeing as we've established they have lots of sex, what on earth is she talking about here?

About the place they are at.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Lol good thing Sakuma's a bit dense about these things.

joined Dec 5, 2019

"...when you have a LOVER"

oof Wanko, why bully me so?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Now they're just messing with Ataru aren't they.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

So now that we have a whole chapter about their age gap, can the people who keep going "ten years doesn't count!" please shut up now?

joined May 1, 2013

So now that we have a whole chapter about their age gap, can the people who keep going "ten years doesn't count!" please shut up now?

What? I'm not even sure what chapter you're talking about.

To reply you must either login or sign up.