Forum › Age 15 discussion

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I see a somehow general interest for Miku, and MikuxAna, am I the only one rooting for Ana and the cousin, was it her cousin? you know, the useless, weak, crying older woman she lives with? I don't think she's an excellent character but it is maybe by force of habit that I root for those two instead of Ana and her hum "friend"

Lol the crybaby adult in the very unhealthy relationship with her boss is Ema.

Giant Spoiler: Miku and bosslady end up being sort of a thing....

Ohhhh, I think I remember that from the raws the weird ass pairing

Ema, that is the name,thanks!

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Miku has gained a level!
Miku has learned "Yandere"!

I laughed way too much at this.

Also and not to keep adding comments, I just read the new chapter, WHOA,it's so much different being able to understand what they are saying, I don't like Miku or Boss lady, not one bit.

last edited at Mar 8, 2020 4:45PM

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Miku I was rooting for you but what the heccc no means no girl (I know we are looking at a manga story but still), you're disappointing me T.T

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

AM I the only one thinking all of this is going down stupid lane very fast?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Since is been a while since I read it, I have no idea what is going on, but I like it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Miku is being hella creepy but her observations, about both Anna personally and the dynamics of social controls more philosophically, are pretty much on point. :|

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well this turned into something very quickly

Yukari Yakumo
Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

Miku I was rooting for you but what the heccc no means no girl (I know we are looking at a manga story but still), you're disappointing me T.T

same.

also was weird hearing Miku waxing social philosophy, especially since just watched Ford vs Ferrari and there is a similar line in there: "They hate the rules and they hate themselves for following them. But what they hate more is someone who doesn't."

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I honestly hate all the pairings. Everyone is so toxic and I really think a best end would be if everyone was separated and single

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Can bosslady go jump off a cliff please?

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I honestly hate all the pairings. Everyone is so toxic and I really think a best end would be if everyone was separated and single

At this point, I agree.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well... Miku went from zero to crazy ass in a very short period of time and really seems to have picked up on the boss-lady's techniques in one short viewing of them and become her protege.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well... Miku went from zero to crazy ass in a very short period of time and really seems to have picked up on the boss-lady's techniques in one short viewing of them and become her protege.

"Two shall there be, a master and a disciple..."

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Yeah it's pretty sad when, aside from Anna, Ema is one of the more stable ones at this point.... well, at least for now...

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Stable" is debatable but Ema at least tries to be decent.

As much as she now has recurring difficulties suppressing her raging homo lust for her cute little (second) cousin. o3o

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

TOXIC RELATIONSHIP ALERT!!!! x2

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"Stable" is debatable but Ema at least tries to be decent.

As much as she now has recurring difficulties suppressing her raging homo lust for her cute little (second) cousin. o3o

Miku and boss lady = actively reject decency.

Anna = profoundly confused about what decency really is and what its value might be.

So, yeah, Ema is the most morally grounded character in the story. (Wanders off cackling at the very thought.)

I think we all know that primal impulses and hormones are the only real winners here.

last edited at Mar 8, 2020 11:01PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Where were the gay girls when I was in Highschool?

This is set in middle school.

I'm not sure what it's like for others but in my country's case (before K-12 happened), we don't have middle school and we go straight into highschool after 6th grade. Age 14-15 was Junior year in highschool for those who had a similar educational system.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I'm not sure what it's like for others but in my country's case (before K-12 happened), we don't have middle school and we go straight into highschool after 6th grade. Age 14-15 was Junior year in highschool for those who had a similar educational system.

I can't remember, is Anna "in middle school" as we in the US would interpret it, or is she a "freshman" as we would interpret it? The final/highest grade in Japanese middle school equates to US 9th grade, which is high school here, albeit the lowest grade. Not that it makes it any better being a 7th, 8th, or 9th grader.

Regardless poor Anna is Awakening To The Adult Urges courtesy of a lot of help from a lot of apparently thirsty lesbians around her, lol...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Description says it's third year middle school. When in doubt, just remember that almost every Precure is a 14-year old in their second year of middle school, give or take the occassional grade school/high schooler.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Your exact age upon entering secondary education (and just moving up the steps of the school ladder in general) really comes down to luck of the draw, ie. where exactly your birthday happens to fall relative to the school year cycle, anyway.

The fact the kids are specifically discussing, at some length at that, which (high) schools they are aiming for should kind of have been a hint tho...

last edited at Mar 8, 2020 11:27PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Meh, I forget details easily which is why I asked, lol. So Anna is a "freshman" by US standards. I was thinking so but unreliable memory is unreliable.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Does anyone else think that Yoshino is sadistic?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Does anyone else think that Yoshino is sadistic?

Not sure if there's an established line between ultra-dommy and "sadist," but--yeah, pretty much.

A person who says, "You act like you're trying to get away from me, but I know you want it," and turns out to be wrong is called a "criminal."

joined Jan 14, 2020

Anna and Miku's age is right in the title of the manga!

But yeah, Japan does 1-6, 7-9, and 10-12; unlike the US it seems a universal pattern. So Anna's in 9th grade, far enough in to be 15 and not 14.

"So, yeah, Ema is the most morally grounded character in the story. (Wanders off cackling at the very thought.)"

Ergh. She keeps perving on her 15 year old ward who has nowhere else to go. (Well, I guess she could call her parents... not sure it was clear why she's with Ema, apart from "their convenience" and Anna being happy to get away from their strictness.)

Miku is making a running leap for the Moral Event Horizon but at least she's a teenaged peer who doesn't live with her target. Maybe she has messed up ideas about romance and consent.

To reply you must either login or sign up.