Forum › Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni discussion

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

That scar. How is she still alive

joined Jun 22, 2017

Gonna be learning some backstory...

joined Jul 26, 2016

The spine is hella tough and can deflect bullets if those don't strike squarely so, surface damage. Better question is what made that kind of ragged gash in the first place; did she feature in some obscure Jurassic Park sequel and have a run-in with a raptor or something?

joined Aug 10, 2016

Rereading this series, I'm kinda worried the ending will be Nagi finding someone else to obsess over and Chi ends up with the editor, but it gets presented as bittersweet/positive since Chi finally gets recognition for her work or something.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Anyone else get the feeling that's not a pricey necklace at all?

pinkwolfotaku
Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

Anyone else get the feeling that's not a pricey necklace at all?

Yes I go I most definitely do. And thus she has been a stalker for all her life... perhaps. ..

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Rereading this series, I'm kinda worried the ending will be Nagi finding someone else to obsess over

That's quite possible. Let's say Chi screws up the relationship. She starts taking all the things Nagi does for her for granted, she gets used to a good life paid with Nagi's money, she loses interest in writing.... in short, she becomes just like those guys Nagi dated and ditched before. Well, if this happens, no doubt Nagi will tell her “You're just another evil ex waiting to happen!” and dump her sorry ass. :))

Chi ends up with the editor, but it gets presented as bittersweet/positive since Chi finally gets recognition for her work or something.

Buuut this is definitely not happening, because Chi won't give up on Nagi so easily. After realizing where she did go wrong, she will go find Nagi and do whatever needs to be done in order to make Nagi forgive her and become her pet/gf again. Of this I'm sure and certain. Have a little faith in Chi, okay?

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

I was about to write a silly comment about some of the comedy in this chapter but now I just can't bring myself to. That scar has my mind preoccupied!

This is a silly question, I know, but... in page 6, last panel... what is Sakurai "proud" about? She hasn't done diddly squat 'cept introducing herself! Nagi is the one who has planned the tour and done everything!

That's just the author being naive. Sakurai is just a yuri fan. :P

last edited at Mar 3, 2020 1:31AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Sometimes I think lines like "We're both girls, so there is nothing to worry about, right" are the most infuriating lines in all of yuri.

last edited at Mar 3, 2020 5:05AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Surely you'd feel a scar like that?

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Me who only half-sees the pictures in manga: "Nagi's back? What is w- HOLY SHIT!"
This will get heavy real fast.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Well, if this happens, no doubt Nagi will tell her “You're just another evil ex waiting to happen!” and dump her sorry ass. :))

Now where did I heard that before? lol

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

The spine is hella tough and can deflect bullets if those don't strike squarely so, surface damage. Better question is what made that kind of ragged gash in the first place; did she feature in some obscure Jurassic Park sequel and have a run-in with a raptor or something?

Either it's an insane recent scar or it could be an old scar that grew bigger as she became adult, whatever it is i'm
interested by the plot now

joined Feb 23, 2016

A story for that will come when it’s time

joined Jun 12, 2019

Can’t wait to see

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Coming next... the Secret Origin of the Amazing Stalker-Woman!

joined Apr 6, 2019

Coming next... the Secret Origin of the Amazing Stalker-Woman!

She was bitten by a radioactive stalker.

Bacon Pancakes
0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

Damnnn, Nagi lookin hella thicc there

This quarantine gettin to me, smh

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 3:47AM

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Either it's an insane recent scar or it could be an old scar that grew bigger as she became adult, whatever it is i'm
interested by the plot now

Supposedly childhood scars don't grow and scale as you grow up, they'll remain about the same size. But I got this factoid from Detective Conan of all places, not the best source.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Nagi is the trype of character that i love the most. Being in the middle of "Perfect in every way(impossible) and "Perfect in every way, but kinda possible", it's mysterious and exciting as its best. Mary Poppins has the same type, if i'm not mistaken(ok, you can't control time and space like Poppins, but what you can do is being a perfect Nanny).

Mary Poppins is already "Perfect in every way", she herself says it in her first movie(1964), but it's mysterious because you don't really know what exactly she is. Is she a normal human with powers? Is she a demi-god? an entity? no one knows, and it just makes it more interesting.
The mystery behind Nagi is that she's just... creepy. You don't know what she can do, and god, it's exciting. She could 100% be ACTUALLY dangerous(like KILLING someone to protect Chihiro), but there's no way you'd though about that, since she's so perfect. You can't really tell what Poppins can do for her kids either, she already "created" a whole universe in seconds, just like that, for the sake of "teaching" something, what more she can do?

Ok, I got worked up lol
Also srry if I said something wrong, english isn't my native language :p

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Hmm, it feels kinda too soon for a big complete reveal, but well I AM curious.

joined Apr 29, 2018

maybe nagi protected chi from someone or something a long time ago? i have the feeling that's not the first time they met and i think somehow chi has something to do with the scar.

joined Dec 5, 2019

get lost editor-san! protective Nagi talking like an antagonist of a high school romance lol.
I'm curious to see where this is going and hoping the girls can deal with it

joined Feb 18, 2015

maybe nagi protected chi from someone or something a long time ago? i have the feeling that's not the first time they met and i think somehow chi has something to do with the scar.

I think it might be the other way around. [Fantasy scenario] Perhaps they met at a festival or something and someone tried to kidnap Nagi because of her rich parents, Chi protected her, but they were both injured in the process. Nagi's back and Chi knocked out, but Chi kept Nagi safe until her bodyguards took out the bad guys. In the process, Chi lost her necklace and it was brought to the hospital by the paramedics, who, naturally, sent it with the more "girly" one's things and not Chi's. When Nagi wanted to return the necklace she was told that it wouldn't be a good idea because Chi had lost her memory of what happened when she hit her head and it would confuse her. So, since that time, Nagi has been keeping track of Chi from a distance and trying to "pay it forward" by helping other artistic types like her ex, but finding that they mostly just took advantage of her, until she determined that Chi really needed her and made her move! [/End Fantasy Scenario]

last edited at Apr 7, 2020 4:06PM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

she was literally a dog isn't she? haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.