Forum › Still Sick discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

shadesofgreymoon posted:

Lol, hilarious.

Shimizu: Okay, I gotta do what I gotta do to be the best top I can be for Maekawa
Maekawa: Mad Top Energy
Shimizu: surprised Pikachu

It was useless to try, she had the high ground.

But I love iiiiiiiitttttttt!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I hope the next chapter have NSFW tag!

There isn't (?). Not quite sure. We do see them naked in bed but they're cover so. Actually it isn't a direct follow-up of the chapter but still they seem to have gone another base.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

There isn't (?). Not quite sure. We do see them naked in bed but they're cover so. Actually it isn't a direct follow-up of the chapter but still they seem to have gone another base.

pretty sure it's been implied more than once before that they've already rounded all the bases, yeah?

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lmao just like that

too pg

joined Jul 23, 2019

I like how I understood what the TL page stuff meant without actually knowing what it was saying, and then had to look things up to find out what everything meant. Deep culture.

Please tell us everything! We wanna know too! (But are too lazy to do the same work you did...)

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

Still Good

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Awwww! I'm happy they actually talked it out! If this had been 5 chapters of them under false impressions I'd have thrown a chair at my computer monitor.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm just glad this manga doesn't have stupid misunderstandings drag on for a bunch of chapters.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

see out of all the serious things to happen in this chapter what killed me was we can go to all your favorite gay smut shops XD

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

pretty sure it's been implied more than once before that they've already rounded all the bases, yeah?

I don't believe so. They were making out on the trip, but when they got walked in on Maekawa says they talked their way out of it, which suggests they didn't go any further there. After that it was shown that Maekawa slept over, but Shimizu feigned being asleep. And given the way Shimizu is acting in this latest chapter, it seems pretty heavily implied that this is the first time they've gone this far.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'M SO FUUUUUUUUCKINN HAPPY YOU KNOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ya lord
Gua senang banget

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao the way the end of the chapter plays out, the author has understated comedic pacing down to an art. I'm particularly fond of the casual nonchalance with which Maekawa undresses Shimizu - who's too busy spacing out to notice until she gets to her bra... :d

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

misunderstanding appears

resolved in one chapter - while we're at it we'll add makeup sex as a cherry on top

Seriously one of my favorite manga in past couple years. And did Shimizu really think she'd be the top?

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

"i might've thought there was a lil' cheatin" is the most shimizu way of phrasing that

This. Haha.

Also, so glad they didn't drag the drama and gave us what we want instead.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

FINALLY!!!

joined Dec 5, 2018

I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT THE LAST PAGE HAHAHAHAHA XD XD
You did a good job there Maekawa, keep the spirit XD

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Gosh Maekawa, you really are a stud!

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Had to read the credit page again LOL.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Of course she's freaking out so much she doesn't even realize it's happening lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is great xD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Strong leadership capabilities" -> Gets pushed down unwittingly.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

FUCK

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao! Classic Shimizu - getting devoured while she's still giving herself a pep-talk xD Good on ya Maekawa! Go on and get it gurl ~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Dec 4, 2017

i've been blessed with this beautiful chapter on a nice sunday
P.S wml for my test tomorrow haha hope my gay energy can help

To reply you must either login or sign up.