2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

It's literally 6 AM and I'm crying

joined Aug 21, 2017

Taiyaki: breathes heavily

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 9:02AM

0205216f3f9dd4fe234cb9e2fba7ae84
joined May 15, 2017

First time I've read something that uses alcohol in such a sweet, non-adult way. It's a bit hard to digest, but quite unique. I like it.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Damn those onion cutting ninjas!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's interesting that until now, the author has avoided drawing Pesha and Sveta standing side by side, because otherwise we'd realize that the daughter is a full head taller than her mom. Perhaps symbolic of children outgrowing their parents, physically as well as spiritually?

Still, I wonder how many fights will be resolved through kind words instead of, you know, fighting.

Most that involve Shy, most likely. That's been rather clear ever since she impressed the other heroes by rescuing Koishikawa through solving her inner conflict instead of destroying the corrupted parts.

It slowly dawns on me that Shy is actually a magical girl with the guise of a Western superhero. :-)

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Aww Pesha grew up to be so tall and dashing. Also what a russian last request.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm going to buy vodka this weekend in their honor

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh, boy, this got all Angel Beatsy. I'll have to curl up in a ball and cry for a while.
Gotta love how Sveta went full mom mode when drinking with Pesha.
Also, Teru is such a sly gal, getting the in-law approval for when she tries the onee-sama route.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Do you think all of the kids Stigma made were torn from the hearts of heroes? I don't recall hearing about Teru's family outside of her grandfather. It might get a little samey if it's always hero fights mom or a dead relative or something. It's about time we get introduced to some new heroes, too. Spirits is great and good shipping fodder for those of us always on the look out for yuri, but we've been teased with shots of other heroes since chapter one.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww. I love how her mom lectures her on 'always eat before drinking' and such...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Too tired to make comment so i copypaste the one i put on Mangadex

So i wasn't that far when i was saying Sveta reasoning was the reasoning of a child. Feel like the whole manga is indeed about Childs vs Adults. Stigma's goal is not bad per se but it's just too utopic. You not gonna go far with a world with only childrens. One there is the reproduction yes, but there also what did you do ? Is there rules ? Is there a leader ? Fitting since it's a child's goal, thinking the adults are the sources of all problems. The only questions i had know is what did make Stigma like this and why did he had that goal ?

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I’m sitting here all misty-eyed and I’m not ashamed at all.

sniffle

@Lilliwyt - indeed, his plan has a child’s level of logic to it, which makes sense. Likely, he hasn’t thought of anything outside of “adults bad, children good.” I’m willing to place a bet that his past has something to do with either being a hero or related to a hero that f’d his whole world up somehow.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I read through 28 chapters and I haven't had a kiss yet.

Now that Pesha's mom knows Shy, can they just confirm the relationship already? I need to see undeniable proof of Yuri.

Screen%20shot%202018-06-11%20at%2010.09.53%20am
joined Sep 30, 2019

pepesha and her mother made me cry a lot for the first time in a while, I love this manga

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 11:28PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Taiyaki: breathes heavily

Baaahahaha!!!

Me: still crying

Its been like 4 chapters of me crying.... That was excellent, I'm looking forward to where they go from here, what will they do with another ring?

last edited at Feb 28, 2020 2:16AM

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Now that Pesha's mom knows Shy, can they just confirm the relationship already? I need to see undeniable proof of Yuri.

From what I just seen it look like Pesha's mon just give them her pleasing and the conversation at the last page just seem like a marry proposal.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Wasn't there a kiss a few chapters ago?

A kiss and no males in sight means yuri. =v=

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The mangaka is either an FPS player or a history nerd. Pepesha is a nickname for PPSh-41 submachine gun.

Confirmed by the volume 2 cover. :D

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I know it's a Yuri website but it isn't a Yuri manga to begin with so don't hope for too much. It take more of the classic Shounen so it will probably be just Friendship or comrades.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I just know Taiyaki would draw this chapter differently and now I really want vodka

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I know it's a Yuri website but it isn't a Yuri manga to begin with so don't hope for too much. It take more of the classic Shounen so it will probably be just Friendship or comrades.

I'll take it. Human relationships are as varied as humans themselves, and romance isn't the be-all-and-end-all of them. :-)

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

any sort of close mother/daughter interaction happening in a manga
dynasty readers: taiyaki where are you

joined Apr 1, 2013

Whens this Yuri gonna happen? cmon Shy make it happen

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Whens this Yuri gonna happen?

Never

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is true, this is an action series with super heroes and drama, not a yuri work, is not promoted as yuri, is not structured for romance... if yuri happens it would be a surprise (and maybe at the very end) so if you're here waiting for that you'll be disappointed. Is like reading kimetsu no yaiba and wondering why he hasn't kissed any girl yet.

To reply you must either login or sign up.