Forum › Princess of the Princess discussion

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Looks silly and fun.
And there's always room for silly and fun yuri!

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

This name reminds me the famous Wife and Wife.

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

I know 90% of the yuri mangas with school setting are set in all-girls schools and it‘s a trope I can live with, but it keeps making me sad as it reminds me that I turned down the opportunity to go to one myself when I had the chance. sighs

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsunnami posted:

I know 90% of the yuri mangas with school setting are set in all-girls schools and it‘s a trope I can live with, but it keeps making me sad as it reminds me that I turned down the opportunity to go to one myself when I had the chance. sighs

Become a teacher

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

Tsunnami posted:

Become a teacher

Or even better a school nurse.

Dyakqrcwsamphop-min
joined Dec 31, 2019

Honestly I surprised this manga doesn't have the what the fuck am i reading tag. It's so messy, I don't even know what I read. And why does this has a romance tag but some others incredible manga doesn't?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Tsunnami posted:

Become a teacher

Or even better a school nurse.

Then start dating the gym teacher.

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

Love how dynamic the art feels, there's a lot of momentum the page layout and it makes the comedy hit harder, it's great i'm going to be following this one

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Here's what I say about the author thinking this would become a popular yuri manga:

It's a stupid idea. I'm tellin ya, stupid. It's such a stupid idea. It's such an incredibly stupid idea that it may even work!

All in all, I like this.

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 2:06PM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

This is incredibly stupid.

I'm hooked.

This.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

...so, lesbian jesus, huh...

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Well at least she knows what must be done.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Larger than life, hyperactive characters? Over-the-top humor? Frantic narrative pace?

I'm in.

We need more of this and less "cute girlz doing cute thingz" 4-koma stories.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Self aware comedy about the Yuri genre, specially the all girls school with a dash of bff (plotting bff at that.) So a yuri version of Kaguya-sama LiW? Count me in!

joined Oct 9, 2011

Wow.
I guess she isnt a useless lesbian after all.
Her love interest though....

joined Aug 11, 2014

I love that I ended the first chapter saying "If you want her to have a girlfriend so much, just become her girlfriend!" and then she ended the second chapter with the same realisation. It's great when we're all on the same page.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Bro I wanna go to this academy

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

This manga is just here to remind us how useless these lesbians are.

Best not to make sweeping generalizations based on a manga trope. Lesbians do exist irl after all, calling the whole lot useless won't do us any good.

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 7:42PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Haiji reminds me of Ryuko Matoi.

...How long have they had this relationship and by extension how long did it take her to go "Wait a second, I COULD BE HER PRINCESS"

This is a breath of fresh air between all the girls doing cute things and drama ridden stories. Sometimes I just need some silly little lesbians.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Its been a while since i saw something as stupidly fun as this in yuri. I’m so glad the friend dropped the BFF pretension on the second chapter, would’ve been tedious to see a “Do i really like her like that?” on a series like this.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This could have been right, if wasn't for the fact they are 12 instead of 13 xD
huehuehue

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

How do you not recognise the best character, Wacha...

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

This manga is just here to remind us how useless lesbians are.

Nah, Momo has been doing a better job at being a useless lesbian XD

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I feel your pain. (Tho my grades at the time probably wouldn't let me either squints eyes)

To reply you must either login or sign up.