Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

At some point, she becomes annoying.

Yeah I haven't been as excited to read the latest chapters. I already kinda got the vibe from previous flashbacks, but these chapters have solidified the fact that I'm not a big fan of past Arisa.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Arisa is sexually aggressive for sure, and it's overwhelming for Mari, but...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch20#5

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Guys, Mari had to take Arisa into another room just to hug her
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch02#6

And this happened just because she had to kiss in front of an audience AT THEIR WEDDING!!!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch31#10

I'm pretty sure Mari is just shy.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 5:55PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And this happened just because she had to kiss in front of an audience AT THEIR WEDDING!!!

I just think about it but since Arisa had remember everything and it's the wedding.Doesn't that mean that after we're finish the flashback it will be soon to end since the whole point of the story was Arisa's amnesia .

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah I don't think Mari outright objects the aggressiveness and she only shies away from it because she's shy, but it's not the type of vibe I enjoy. I kinda wish Arisa gets called out more for overstepping boundaries.

The whole wedding scene was portrayed as a sweet event, but having Arisa invite everyone to the wedding and announced to take pics of their kiss while Mari was obviously uncomfortable, made me feel uncomfortable.

Sure Mari did tell her to do whatever she wanted and Arisa does stop when told to (and Mari does put her foot down when she absolutely wants to), I'd like it more if Arisa was more attuned to reading Mari's body language, but I guess we wouldn't have this manga if Arisa was more socially aware haha. I'm more okay with it during the more general scenes, but for some reason when it involves sexual actions it annoys me.

I just think about it but since Arisa had remember everything and it's the wedding.Doesn't that mean that after we're finish the flashback it will be soon to end since the whole point of the story was Arisa's amnesia .

Yeah I think the series is gonna end once we go back to present time. Maybe a few chapters of their married life, but I can't see it extending for whole new arc.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 6:16PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Yeah I don't think Mari outright objects the aggressiveness and she only shies away from it because she's shy, but it's not the type of vibe I enjoy. I kinda wish Arisa gets called out more for overstepping boundaries.

The whole wedding scene was portrayed as a sweet event, but having Arisa invite everyone to the wedding and announced to take pics of their kiss while Mari was obviously uncomfortable, made me feel uncomfortable.

Sure Mari did tell her to do whatever she wanted and Arisa does stop when told to (and Mari does put her foot down when she absolutely wants to), I'd like it more if Arisa was more attuned to reading Mari's body language, but I guess we wouldn't have this manga if Arisa was more socially aware haha. I'm more okay with it during the more general scenes, but for some reason when it involves sexual actions it annoys me.

Yeah I think the series is gonna end once we go back to present time. Maybe a few chapters of their married life, but I can't see it extending for whole new arc.

Ironically, I think less people would complain if they went full on S&M. At least that way, it would be completely clear that Mari is enjoying it.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This flashback has gone on far, far too long. I can't get excited for new chapters anymore.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Miku and Madoka, Arisa. Your list is insatiable. No wonder it was sealed

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Okay I was howling with laughter. Her memories once again stopping right before sex is just great.

With how quickly she removed her clothes I like to imagine Arisa's thirst just made them blink out of existence.

Also I forgot how good Mari looked in her dress.

last edited at Jan 5, 2020 12:16AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yes, it’s the same joke as ever AND there’s now the specter of the dreaded amnesia loop, where Arisa will lose her shit from happiness every time she gets to the sex-with-Mari part of her recovered memories.

But I howled too. Also cackled.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

This is what happens when we want the flashbacks to end. Always ends at the part where we don’t want it to end.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wait... go back GO BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! How dare you !!!
LOL I feel your pain XD

last edited at Jan 5, 2020 12:43AM

joined Oct 3, 2016

Download 70% complete. Proceeding to temporarily server conscious for smoother transition. Unsaved files will be stored in e folder a timer lock.

Arisa: Damn it, not again!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

This is what happens when we want the flashbacks to end. Always ends at the part where we don’t want it to end.

This ^

Also, I too was howling with laughter this entire chapter hahaha! So excited for the next one!!

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I want to go back to the present or see them having real sex or both

Happy now?

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

So rare!! Much sexy!! Wow!!

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

It would be amazing if the final chapter was just them having the best sex of their lives. I wouldn't want it to be like hentai, I'd want it to be just NSFW enough to still be sexy while not feeling out of place. Though, it would appear Tamamusi doesn't draw nipples in this series.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch28#7

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch31#16

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch41#7

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Xd

joined Jul 4, 2018

We have achieved yuri comedy.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Her returned memories stop right before they have sex. Now that's comedy

joined Feb 8, 2016

Bites the dusto activates once again

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I was wondering how they would transition back to the present. This was basically perfect.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Good one, good one.
I was all ready to comment about how cringey this chapter was, but that punchline was perfectly delivered ...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The one time Dynasty users regret a lengthy flashback arc coming to an end.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Clamjammed by her own flashback. Hilarious!

To reply you must either login or sign up.