Forum › Sexy in Pink discussion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

No don't do that actually. Kissing someone in their sleep isn't quirky or cute, it's bad and I hope the next chapters won't frame it as something positive or brave.

You're in the wrong site for that, pal. Most of us here aren't so close-minded and lacking in willing suspension of disbelief that we'd insist on shoving every minutia of real-life morality unto fanart and comics that are clearly supposed to taken as escapistly wholesome.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

This teacher is such a dork, I can't.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Useless teacher

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

BIG. GAY. MESS. (ノ`Д´)ノ~┻━┻

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

"Don't play FPS Games, killing is bad"

Oh well. In her own world, that was still a bolt move.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

You're in the wrong site for that, pal. Most of us here aren't so close-minded and lacking in willing suspension of disbelief that we'd insist on shoving every minutia of real-life morality unto fanart and comics that are clearly supposed to taken as escapistly wholesome.

Fucking. Thank. You.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Well said!

joined Sep 5, 2018

Missing chapter 11 credits:
Translation by AnimeKid121212 on Danbooru (some fixes by Stan Miller)
Proofreading by me (just like all the previous chapters that aren’t full of weird sentences)

Yeah, the sweet smell thing tripped me up too, but as runrin said, that’s what it says in the raw. The smell kanji even comes with a furigana reading aid.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I feel like I missed the punchline this time. If she actually kissed her then the phrase "Smells sweet" feels weirdly unrelated. So I assume there was some other intention there?

Anyway, Fission Mailed, no teacher was ravaged, mom will disown her now.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

sweet

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I feel like I missed the punchline this time. If she actually kissed her then the phrase "Smells sweet" feels weirdly unrelated. So I assume there was some other intention there?

I mean, the teacher just smelled whatever lip-care product Pink was wearing, right? I think the lack of punchline is supposed to underscore actual progress being made.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I mean, the teacher just smelled whatever lip-care product Pink was wearing, right? I think the lack of punchline is supposed to underscore actual progress being made.

I would think that after taking a bath at the teacher's place she hardly had access to anything like that, but maybe I am wrong. That would have been one biiiig smooch to leave a scent behind all night haha

Yet, even if she did, I'd not consider this real progress. At most a proof of her courage.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Aye, she hath dishonoled famiry

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

No don't do that actually. Kissing someone in their sleep isn't quirky or cute, it's bad and I hope the next chapters won't frame it as something positive or brave.

Did you forget to add a sarcasm tag at the end of your post?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The words I wanted to hear. Thank you!

joined Jun 12, 2019

not really fond of kisses like that

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

I'd actually argue that it's not a problem for people to feel the way you quoted (and comment saying they feel X way)... I only think it's a problem if one uses that feeling to grief on others, i.e. the 1000 comments of "how dare you like this work that I find morally questionable!!" elsewhere on this site

Some people just don't have fiction and irl morality as clearly separated in their own heads as others, and again, so long as we're not hating on each other I don't think that's necessarily a problem...

Personally I was a bit concerned about the kiss but was like "SHE DID IT" nonetheless

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Exactly, these are not real people and this thing isn't real, let us dream and be happy.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I would think that after taking a bath at the teacher's place she hardly had access to anything like that, but maybe I am wrong. That would have been one biiiig smooch to leave a scent behind all night haha

Yet, even if she did, I'd not consider this real progress. At most a proof of her courage.

What a great product that maintains its scent over a whole night, huh?

And maybe not progress for them as couple, but at least narratively we've stepped out of Pink's fantasies of taking charge for once. But I might have fairly lenient definitions of 'progress'

joined Oct 10, 2016

I don't know why am I still reading this, it's full of nonsense, idk.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Mom is going to be so disappointed.

Cb182e17-7bdc-4652-835e-c4a70727bb93
joined Dec 25, 2019

Mission failed successfully?

joined Sep 13, 2018

man that was a fun read.

I love how they were called "family of carnivores"

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Awe, is this over already? I wanted to see these two even more lovey dovey.

ThatdudefromVietNam
T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Jun 23, 2019

update ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.