joined Dec 20, 2018

A storm, greatest of wingmen.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Get it together Pink, you fucking dork.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Pink ends up getting a cold and is bed ridden till her parents show up?

It's gonna be cliché no matter how you look at it.

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 6:19AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Let's just say the bridge isn't the only thing that's flooded today.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pink ends up getting a cold and is bed ridden till her parents show up?

One way or another, this still means ending up in Sensei's bed. Works for her. :D

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Before that, they'll definitely need to have a bath / shower.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I feel like she's gonna end up staying the night. The teacher's definitely gotta do something innocuous in her sleep or beforehand that will keep our gay disaster up all night out of sheer stress.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Phew, the storm saved her from watching an American Godzilla movie.

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 11:14AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"FAAAAAAAAAA!?"

The derp continues

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 11:51AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"FAAAAAAAAAA!?"

The derp continues

This girl has that in common with the MC in the Social Anxiety vs Yuri manga: when she has a fit of gay panic, she profers the most original inarticulate noises.

By the way, I didn't quite get the "Shadow of a Man" conjecture. Just because someone wants to go home right after work, it means she has a bf waiting for her?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Hey, King of the Monsters was good.

joined Sep 23, 2017

I love the way it's drawn
It's so fun

joined Mar 5, 2019

Godzilla seems like a perfect movie to watch with a girl you brought home. If I had a girlfriend, that's what I'd do.

Username checks out

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Godzilla 2014 was so bad that my girlfriend dumped me after we saw it, and the same people who say the sequel is great seem to be the ones who claimed the first one wasn't a snoozefest. So I'm sceptical.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Godzilla 2014 was so bad that my girlfriend dumped me after we saw it, and the same people who say the sequel is great seem to be the ones who claimed the first one wasn't a snoozefest. So I'm sceptical.

The most common statement from critics is that the human characters are underdeveloped, uninteresting, and play second fiddle to the monsters. Critics did not like this movie very much at all. That's how you know, King of the Monsters is a proper Godzilla movie.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Silly Pope, clergy doesn't get to have girlfriends.
KOTM was a love letter to the more campy Godzilla movies with lots of actual monster screentime and fighting. The music is absolutely outstanding, Bear McCreary is a genius. 2014 got too much build-up and not enough Godzilla, but it has Oscar-bait actors and drama, that's why critics loved it.

Sensei can't choose right anyway, because everyone likes a different Goji era. Everyone loves Jet Jaguar tho.

joined Jun 22, 2017

They're choosing the best Godzilla movie, Shin Godzilla.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

With a mom like that, no wonder Pinkie is a bit messed up when it comes to relationships.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Wa-

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Oh God, I really hope her mom is also a yuri. I wanna see what she's capable of (seduction-wise of course)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just when you think that Tadokoro's mom was the best.... HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

@serenata LOL

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Really? I thought that room is pretty darn cool. Narrator/author please.

Momjima, at least use something less obvious as an excuse. So this is what an evolved Momjima will be like... :thinking:

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Godzilla fan sensei is perfect

To reply you must either login or sign up.