New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Arisa is a horny idiot.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The logic is strong. :D

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Arisa is like a cartoon character that plays with gravity and speed just because the rules of physics weren't explained properly

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

wow

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Lost it at "good bye clothed sex"

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

DAMN IT MARI! ANSWER THE DAMN WOMEN

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I expect now Mari to be so turned on that she would go on the offence xD

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Arisa has transcended the mortal plane and became a force of nature.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

At some point, she becomes annoying.

Img_os7f7k
joined Oct 6, 2018

Arisa has transcended the mortal plane and became a force of nature.

This is gold xD

joined Sep 13, 2018

i truly wanted to be animated at some point , its a cute story.
But i think it should have ended at the wedding and put the flashbacks between episodes just to remind you of the difference between old and actual arisa.

They are both idiots but the old arisa was a sexual predator and the new one can't even touch a boob without almost fainting.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“Sexual predator”—wtf?

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

She's a natural apex predator, god damn

joined Jun 12, 2019

Ohh

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn Mari... you asked of this by yourself... she should just let her have sex by now.. or Mari is gonna get super horny in the next chapter and have sex with her hopefully~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mimiyaah posted:

Damn Mari... you asked of this by yourself... she should just let her have sex by now.. or Mari is gonna get super horny in the next chapter and have sex with her hopefully~

I'm hoping for the later, like she can't focus on work and come back and then magic happens

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Lmao this continues to be gold XD

Arisa's horniness levels are over 9000!!!

Lycoris The Clumsy Vampire
joined Nov 24, 2019

That was dope

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018
joined Jul 10, 2011

Am I the only one who really didn’t like the last two chapters?
Past Arisa is really predatory, even if she didn’t mean to. Mari doesn’t seem to be enjoying any of this, and yet Arisa just keep going. I’m really bothered by this “new” development...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Has “predatory” morphed into a synonym for “aggressive”?

Img_20190212_165136_mr1549986775670
joined Dec 13, 2015

“Sexual predator”—wtf?

My thoughts. Using the term to describe Arisa in this series is far from appropriate, considering what a sexual predator is. She's aggressive and not the smartest cookie in the box maybe, and yes she should be more considerate of Mari. But she is not a sexual predator, wtf lol

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 11:52AM

joined Jul 10, 2011

“Sexual predator”—wtf?

My thoughts. Using the term to describe Arisa in this series is far from appropriate, considering what a sexual predator is. She's aggressive and not the smartest cookie in the box maybe, and yes she should be more considerate of Mari. But she is not a sexual predator, wtf lol

Fine, I suppose using the term sexual predator (or only “predatory” in my comment) is a bit too much, but she is sexually abusing Mari in this chapter, by initiating sexual acts without consent and/or encouragement repeatedly. Mari is even running away at the end.
(We can suspect it might be from shyness, but Arisa doesn’t know enough to infer that with confidence)

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 3:10PM

Mari is even running away at the end.

Oh, come the **** on. She's GOING TO WORK. She was already about to leave before the GOODBYE CLOTHED SEX. They had GOODBYE CLOTHED SEX. She then proceeds to leave, because the point of a goodbye kiss or GOODBYE CLOTHED SEX is that it happens right before you say goodbye. Alisa says "take care", like you would when saying goodbye to somebody because they're going to work.

You're completely detached from reality if you think couples having sex without signing a contract before every incident is sexual abuse. Mari already said she was fine with it and was simply too embarassed to take off her clothes in a previous chapter; you're marring the seriousness of allegations of real sexual abuse by so frivolously calling this abuse.

To reply you must either login or sign up.