Forum › Posts by GNneko

joined Jul 10, 2011

Hey Hey!
Added the manga to MAL, for those of you who, like me, likes to register everything they read:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/141215

GNneko
joined Jul 10, 2011

Does someone here have an idea how can I show support to the authors?

The easiest way would be to buy the English novel volumes; the manga is also licensed, but the first volume won't be out before August if the Square Enix website is to be believed.

You can buy the novels digitally on Amazon, iTunes, Nook, Kobo and BookWalker (four volumes are out), or the paperback omnibus edition (volume 1 is out).

If you really want the manga, you can buy the digital Japanese volumes on BookWalker by pasting 裏世界ピクニック into the search bar, adding to cart and changing the language to English for easier checkout.

Thanks! I think I’ll wait till the manga’s out then.

GNneko
joined Jul 10, 2011

Just binged the whole thing. Love this!!!
Does someone here have an idea how can I show support to the authors?

joined Jul 10, 2011

“Sexual predator”—wtf?

My thoughts. Using the term to describe Arisa in this series is far from appropriate, considering what a sexual predator is. She's aggressive and not the smartest cookie in the box maybe, and yes she should be more considerate of Mari. But she is not a sexual predator, wtf lol

Fine, I suppose using the term sexual predator (or only “predatory” in my comment) is a bit too much, but she is sexually abusing Mari in this chapter, by initiating sexual acts without consent and/or encouragement repeatedly. Mari is even running away at the end.
(We can suspect it might be from shyness, but Arisa doesn’t know enough to infer that with confidence)

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 3:10PM

joined Jul 10, 2011

Am I the only one who really didn’t like the last two chapters?
Past Arisa is really predatory, even if she didn’t mean to. Mari doesn’t seem to be enjoying any of this, and yet Arisa just keep going. I’m really bothered by this “new” development...

joined Jul 10, 2011

oh my where can I get more of this incredible yuri art?? I want more!!

GNneko
Tranquil Spring 10 Jul 00:44
joined Jul 10, 2011

I'd like to know too ><"'