Forum › Posts by AxessEnter

AxessEnter
Image Comments 16 Feb 10:46
Img_20190212_165136_mr1549986775670
joined Dec 13, 2015
Bandori-carry

Been trying 6 with my best friend several times before, just not being grabbed around the ankle. but he's twice my weight, so it didn't work.

AxessEnter
Border Line discussion 19 Dec 18:46
joined Dec 13, 2015

And legend has it they are still standing there to this day.

joined Dec 13, 2015

“Sexual predator”—wtf?

My thoughts. Using the term to describe Arisa in this series is far from appropriate, considering what a sexual predator is. She's aggressive and not the smartest cookie in the box maybe, and yes she should be more considerate of Mari. But she is not a sexual predator, wtf lol

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 11:52AM

AxessEnter
joined Dec 13, 2015

Not the extent of Shiho, I do laugh a lot about jokes and the like, but people have been telling me for a very long time that I don't really show my happiness or emotions on my face in general really, at least not most of the time.
I do feel happiness and I am grateful and I love m friends and family.. but my emotions don't always translate to my face.
I've gotten better at meeting peoples' expectations over time. When I was younger people would tell me that I was just saying I'm happy about presents or good grades but didn't mean it, which hurt me since I did. It wasn't like these things didn't mean anything to me, as some people were saying about me. I wasn't even aware that it came across the way it did. I thought:"I smiled and said thank you so I'm sure they will see that I am really happy!". But when I would tell people how I honestly felt in words later they would act surprised and responded they hadn't known or would accuse me of lying to make them feel better.
I don't have autism by the way, I am diagnosed with ADHD, but no autism here.
I am clumpsy with showing emotions to this day through body language and facial expressions a lot of the time, and that's probably going to stay that way, even though I've kind of gotten a little better?. It's just.. kind of the way I am I guess.
I know I'm not the same as Shiho, but maybe that's why I don't think of her as dull at all, because I can identify with her just a little bit.

I don't get why people think she has autism. Some of just don't emote all that much. I spent decades not wanting people to know if I was happy or not. I just didn't see how it was anyone's business but my own. I was tested for autism since three of my siblings have it. I don't have it.

Some people actually have faces that, when in the most relaxed state, look to others like they are unhappy. The unflattering term for it is . . . resting b**ch face.

Yeah I don't really get it either. Just because you don't really show your emotions on your face, doesn't mean you have autism. There are a lot of reasons why someone might not show their emotions on the outside too much. Some don't really want people to know, some like to smile more to themselves, and some just don't see the point in it.
That doesn't automatically mean that you are autistic or have any other kind of mental illness, it's about self-expression.

And it's true, when my face is completely relaxed people have asked me what's annoying me lol

last edited at Dec 14, 2019 6:06PM

AxessEnter
joined Dec 13, 2015

Not the extent of Shiho, I do laugh a lot about jokes and the like, but people have been telling me for a very long time that I don't really show my happiness or emotions on my face in general really, at least not most of the time.
I do feel happiness and I am grateful and I love m friends and family.. but my emotions don't always translate to my face.
I've gotten better at meeting peoples' expectations over time. When I was younger people would tell me that I was just saying I'm happy about presents or good grades but didn't mean it, which hurt me since I did. It wasn't like these things didn't mean anything to me, as some people were saying about me. I wasn't even aware that it came across the way it did. I thought:"I smiled and said thank you so I'm sure they will see that I am really happy!". But when I would tell people how I honestly felt in words later they would act surprised and responded they hadn't known or would accuse me of lying to make them feel better.
I don't have autism by the way, I am diagnosed with ADHD, but no autism here.
I am clumpsy with showing emotions to this day through body language and facial expressions a lot of the time, and that's probably going to stay that way, even though I've kind of gotten a little better?. It's just.. kind of the way I am I guess.
I know I'm not the same as Shiho, but maybe that's why I don't think of her as dull at all, because I can identify with her just a little bit.

last edited at Nov 26, 2019 9:31PM

AxessEnter
joined Dec 13, 2015

K-ON was one of the first Anime I ever watched, and Mio and Ritsu one of my first ships ever. The anime helped me get through some tough times and actually made me smile. KyoAni brought out a lot of amazing works by amazing artists, animators and other staff working hard together.
This read had a nice message, was enjoyable, but heavy at the same time. I feel for every single one of the people lost, injured and the mourning families ♥

AxessEnter
joined Dec 13, 2015

The only thing keeping me here is the art.

there are some things i love about the art, and some i dislike. the final panel of chapter 3 with the reflection is great, but for some reason i don't love how their faces are drawn, particularly amane.

also, this panel bothered me. not sure why she's missing an eye...

You're right, she does need more eyes.

(https://i.imgur.com/vdSNNqK.png)

I wasn't prepared for this... but I love it!

last edited at May 15, 2019 9:46PM by Nezchan

AxessEnter
VAMPEERZ discussion 15 May 19:56
joined Dec 13, 2015

to the immortal thing. Doesn't she just say that sucking blood is for not aging? She doesn't say anything about dieing from stopping to drink blood. She says vamps can fundamentally not die. So I just took it as her body will start to age if she doesn't drink blood anymore, she'll get older, but she still will not be able to die.

AxessEnter
joined Dec 13, 2015

And all I can think about now is how trying to walk in different directions will look like... or walking at all.
xD

last edited at May 1, 2019 7:48PM

AxessEnter
joined Dec 13, 2015

Well, about her boobs... I mean, I am a trans dude and so I've always hid my chest since I was about 11-12 because that's when they started growing. My Bra size was E before I switched to binders and people thought my breasts were B or something, considerably smaller than my sister's. When actually our breast size's about the same, I used to use the ones she didn't like anymore, so.. if you try, you will succeed. Plus the power of drawing helps greatly :'D

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 10:12PM