Forum › Double Bed discussion

joined Mar 18, 2018

You know, now when Bloom into You is over, I wouldn't be against the idea of Nakatani Nio just making a couple of yuri one-shots for a while.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Aw the change in tally marks is a great touch.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

This is the kind of uplifting adult Yuri I need.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Typical double bed is one of those romantic ideas that is not always so fun in practice. I kind of wanted to see them throwing theirs out couple years later out of sheer frustration.. :p

I've never really had a good night's sleep in a bed with someone else if that bed had a shared structure. Not only do you get woken up in middle of the night when the other person shifts their weight, but also have to always stress about waking them yourself.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Typical double bed is one of those romantic ideas that is not always so fun in practice. I kind of wanted to see them throwing theirs out couple years later out of sheer frustration.. :p

I've never really had a good night's sleep in a bed with someone else if that bed had a shared structure. Not only do you get woken up in middle of the night when the other person shifts their weight, but also have to always stress about waking them yourself.

Typically when I wake up I always feel horny af so it is good to be able to cop a feel...

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I have a king sized bed, and I'm single. So, so single... But at least I'm prepared for when the time comes again that I'm not. Until that time, I will continue to enjoy sprawling out all over the place and never hitting the edge...

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I have a king sized bed, and I'm single. So, so single... But at least I'm prepared for when the time comes again that I'm not. Until that time, I will continue to enjoy sprawling out all over the place and never hitting the edge...

I did not enjoy having a queen size bed as a single person; it DOMINATED my whole room and made it impossible to buy furniture.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I did not enjoy having a queen size bed as a single person; it DOMINATED my whole room and made it impossible to buy furniture.

Well to be fair mine does rather dominate my room now, but I live in a small one-bedroom apartment so it's not like I have much space anywhere else, lol. I have enough room in there for a dresser, TV, and 3 guitars so it's good enough for me. Just need to add a girlfriend to the collection in there.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

oh how i've missed our yuri queen

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

Until i read the comments i didn‘t actually notice it was Nakatani Nio, i was only thinking, how the short-haired girl reminded me of Yuu, but now it makes sense. Cute little one shot.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

That's why I bought one of those mattresses that even if a person literally jumps onto their side of the bed, I won't feel jack squat. Those mattresses are like clouds stolen from heaven I tell ya.

And I'm definitely for Nakatani doing more original Yuri one shots. Another series would be great but I'll settle for more of this too.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Yeah these two looked way too much like Yuu and Touko, henceforth I will view this as a look into their future.

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 3:10AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah... Dammit... I want a sequel...

joined Feb 23, 2016

You know, now when Bloom into You is over, I wouldn't be against the idea of Nakatani Nio just making a couple of yuri one-shots for a while.

I second that! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Sep 6, 2018

I was taken aback by the art quality and thought, “This can’t be done by the artist of ‘Bloom into You’!” — yup, it is... cute one shot. I think it’s great to see these one shots as potential ideas for another series.

Glad she hasn’t retired yet, I’m sure her royalties are getting to the point where work for her is becoming optional... thus the quality of her work gets more sophisticated as her deadlines are stretched/extended because money is no longer the biggest imperative.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

This feels like a repost, I'm getting a feeling of deja-vu. But I guess it's just a story archetype.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Or may be a spin-off focusing on Miyako and Riko? ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yeah these two looked way too much like Yuu and Touko, henceforth I will view this as a look into their future.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. :D

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If a Room for Two learn me one thing is that you don't really need a double bed if you're two.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If a Room for Two learn me one thing is that you don't really need a double bed if you're two.

Well... Even they eventually decided to get a bigger bed, though. The important thing, just as we learned here as well, is that it has to be just the one bed for the both of them.

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 6:46AM

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I know what you mean, I got stuck with a queen a couple of years ago and I hate that it takes up so much space. At least my cat enjoys all the extra room she can sleep on.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Awww this one gave me the warm and fuzzies. 'Queen Bed' sequel pls! :3

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I just got home from school, I saw this and yelled "NAKATANI SENPAI !!", my neighboors stopped talking and now I'm embarassed to go outside

joined May 7, 2017

Michi and Ayumi are weird names for my babies YUU and NANAMI!!!!!

joined May 7, 2017

Also, it's been a minute since we have a story this good here at dynasty, more precisely since Oct 1st.

To reply you must either login or sign up.