Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

We been knew

joined May 17, 2019

I mean, I KNEW Aki liked Yori, it was already obvious, but I still audibly gasped when she told Himari that she liked Yori. It's like, "oh my yuri lord; shit about to go dOwN!!"

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I'm not a "veteran" of romance dramas but the first thing this love triangle reminded me of was Madoka Magica.

Hitomi/Aki: "If you don't attack, then I will!"

This is either the kick in the ass Himari needs to actually become lovers with Yori, or she's going to fucking lose. Of course the latter probably isn't going to happen because most romance stories are just not written that way, but like many other people here I'd be fine if Yori and Aki become lovers and Himari fucking loses if she can't figure it out. Worst-case scenario, Yori rejects Aki, Himari never figures it out and just stays friends "forever" with Yori.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ That's a much better worst-case scenario than what happened in what the love triangle first reminded you of, lol

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 3:05AM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

^ That's a much better worst-case scenario than what happened in what the love triangle first reminded you of, lol

Well... that was about the worst-case scenario I could imagine that was within the bounds of a PG-13-ish moe yuri romance manga. Of course a true worst-case scenario would be like... well, what you said.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/whispering_you_a_love_song_ch10#31
chimes jingling in the wind .......... looks up from screen and stares eyes squinted into the distance......... there's a storm a comin'

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 6:07AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Worst-case scenario, Yori rejects Aki, Himari never figures it out and just stays friends "forever" with Yori

I mean, you can have just put the second part. First part is fairly obvious, as much as i think is likable i can't see why Yori will accept Aki right now.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Aki/Yori shipping is yet another example of what I have come to call Tomolo Syndrome.

Tomolo = The Other, More Obviously Lesbian One.

Put money on it: whenever there’s a Tomolo second lead, at least some shippers will go all-in on the off-brand ship, no matter how obviously it’s Never Gonna Happen.

(Heck, sometimes the upswell of public opinion is so great that the Tomolo gets her own spinoff.)

Exhibit A: Sayaka in YagaKimi.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 8:10AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That remind me of how much Sayaka/Yuu arts i saw on the Discord server.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

People do not accept someone they dont like just because they have feelings for them. xD like... Iori has a personality, you know?

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I know it's fruitless, but I'm actually rooting for Mizuguchi.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Is there a relation chart for all the characters in this manga

I can't remember how people are related here

joined Jul 26, 2019

The thing is that aki accelerates things too much because she is angry to see a girl hesitated in front of yori whom she loves... but she says she understands that himari and yori have agreed to take the necessary time and that yori wants to take himari's heart with her song... aki should have waited until the concert to see himari's reaction and the denouement between the two...
She's making things too much of a fuss, a kind of whim. Of course yori is anxious about himari's opinion,that she is jealous, it is part of the process that has been set up... But aki doesn't accept it because she is already crazy in love with yori but she is not yori's choice and she is not himari and must respect that.
Finally it brings me some action and himari will probably want to confide in his kitchen senpai!

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Is there a relation chart for all the characters in this manga

I can't remember how people are related here

there isn't, but there aren't that many characters here so iit goes something like:

main two characters Himari and her senpai Yori, the later is in love with tthe former but imari is still unsure if she loves her back or not.

Yori's best friend Aki,who is in love with her, she is also the older sister of Himari's best friend. Both Yori and Aki are part of a band alonside thier two other firends.

And finally there is the new character, Himari's cooking senpai, who so far only has interacted with her.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

huh, for real? I've only seen some stuff here and there in pixiv.
could I ask you where I could see that art you mention?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

"on the Discord server". Most likely Dynasty's.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 2:47PM

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

figures, I was kinda hoping I could get the sources since I don't really use discord much, but will try to check it out one of these days then. thanks for the link!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

figures, I was kinda hoping I could get the sources since I don't really use discord much, but will try to check it out one of these days then. thanks for the link!

Most sources are Pixiv, you can search by the tags do found it more.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Aki/Yori shipping is yet another example of what I have come to call Tomolo Syndrome.

Tomolo = The Other, More Obviously Lesbian One.

Put money on it: whenever there’s a Tomolo second lead, at least some shippers will go all-in on the off-brand ship, no matter how obviously it’s Never Gonna Happen.

(Heck, sometimes the upswell of public opinion is so great that the Tomolo gets her own spinoff.)

Exhibit B: Ano in Yurirei.

Worst-case scenario, Yori rejects Aki, Himari never figures it out and just stays friends "forever" with Yori

I mean, you can have just put the second part. First part is fairly obvious, as much as i think is likable i can't see why Yori will accept Aki right now.

Ultimately Aki is highly unlikely to win, but it's entertaining to speculate and cheer for her a bit. People can change. If Himari never figures it out, that will make it more likely Yori comes around on Aki. Again, she probably won't, and I guess Himari's supposed to really be the one who changes, but if she does then it wouldn't be the worst-case scenario anymore. Hell, it could be a pretty happy ending, even. If Himari is really only capable of "loving" Yori as a friend like she "loves" everyone else, she'll be happy and she'll be none the wiser.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 7:21PM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Well. At least she asked nicely!

joined Jun 12, 2019

Well kinda cliche u know but it’s adorable either way.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Glorious love triangle. inb4 the author pulls a switcheroo on the level of that photography manga and we get Kino and Momoka + Yori and Aki

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Aki is all out with guns a blazin!?

Yippee ki-yay!

Oh there is gonna be delicious amounts of angst soon.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Glorious love triangle. inb4 the author pulls a switcheroo on the level of that photography manga and we get Kino and Momoka + Yori and Aki

Nah, if it'd pull something like that one, it'd end up as Yori+Himari+Aki poly.

Aki to Himari: shit or get off the pot, kid

To reply you must either login or sign up.