Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Can anyone send me the chapter and page where I can find Harumi-san smiling or laughing? I always see her sad

There were some others I considered, but the one absolutely clear moment would be here. This might count as well.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Can anyone send me the chapter and page where I can find Harumi-san smiling or laughing? I always see her sad

There were some others I considered, but the one absolutely clear moment would be here. This might count as well.

Hmm... I might consider re-reading this.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I considered both of those, and you’re probably right. Notably both scenes of imagining an absent Chiaki . . .

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hopefully next chapter will change this.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This manga makes me grin like an idiot every chapter

joined Apr 13, 2019

Harumi almost never looks sad. Her most common expressions are, in descending order:

1) Stoical (this is her main concept—she’s expressionless on the outside, and emotional on the inside.)

2) Determined.

3) Surprised (usually at whatever weird shit Chiaki comes up with).

4) Angry (when trying to keep Chiaki in line).

5) Embarrassed.

Any and all of the above may have a blush added to it.

Thanks for the correction. Yes I aleayd see her stoical and blushing really hard. But I never seen her laughing genuinely

That’s a good point. But since we almost never see Harumi outside of her (complex and ambiguous) interactions with Chiaki, there really aren’t many occasions where smiling and laughter would be the default human reaction. If these two should ever get their relationship on a more honest and forthright basis, maybe then we’ll see it. (Judging by the latest chapter, that actually might be close to happening.)

My point is that I don’t think Harumi is actually unhappy, just often frustrated that Chiaki is such a nitwit about the nature of their connection.

I understand. Yeah me too I think deep down Harumi-san is happy its just that I want to see her smiling (explicitly). So I can see the beauty or "shineness" in her face like Chiaki does when she fondle boobs.

Yeah I hope too, that their relationship will continue well. Its so agitating watching/ reading their relationship. Slow burn mangas are so cruel huhu

last edited at Nov 9, 2019 12:38PM

joined Apr 13, 2019

Thank you so much!!! For now it will suffice. But hopefully in the future we can see Harumi-san beaming with joy and sparkles in her eyes!

joined Sep 5, 2018

Btw, the chapter numbering on Dynasty is wrong for several chapters. Since the magazine chapters don’t mention the chapter number anywhere, I guess nobody noticed that what’s 26 on here was released as 25.5 on Comic Walker. Thus, all chapters from 27 are off by one:

Dynasty → Comic Walker
26 → 25.5
27 → 26

32 → 31 (latest free chapter on Comic Walker)

34 → 33 (guessed)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

We tried pointfiving that very chapter before, only for a chapter that actually referenced the previous chapter directly to appear (ie. ch30 directly refers to the events of the one before it as ch29). For the sake of the sanity of whoever has to reorder the chapter numbers every single time, I think we'll just stick with the magazine order for now. You don't even want to know what the chapter order is like for Kase-san compared to the tank releases

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

JUST SUCK ON THEM
SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK

joined Apr 6, 2013

I don't think that last page has a single panel that isn't meme gold

Ohdear
joined Jul 12, 2017

That is some next level pouting.

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

i'm gonna have to agree. they are so

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I can't get over how cute it is.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

35 chapters in, and I still can't decide if I like this story or hate it. It's kind of cute, but something about non-sexual sexual molestation really irritates me.

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 1:16AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Harumi-san no Baka

joined Oct 22, 2018

I don't think that last page has a single panel that isn't meme gold

It's just wayyy too easily meme-able.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Just let her nom on 'em mams. U know u want her to

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Chiaki: Damn it, foiled again. We'll suck them next time.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Good on you, Harumi, not getting dragged down even deeper into her insane logic.

But, also, c'mon just let her suck on one of 'em.

Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

Foiled AGAIN!!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, we'll get there sooner or later, now that Chiaki has realized she likes Harumi for more than just her boobs.

And we know Harumi does want to suck Chiaki's boobs as well. ;)

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 7:56AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I find this manga sorta bizzare, yet in a good, funny way, which just makes me love it...
Now that I think about it, kinda like tumblr, actually...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

35 chapters in, and I still can't decide if I like this story or hate it. It's kind of cute, but something about non-sexual sexual molestation really irritates me.

Well, I wouldn't call it molesting since they are both allowing it- but wording aside, Im pretty positive it IS sexual too- they just haven't twigged yet. They are only interested in each others boobs- and there is no way they are enjoying it only in some tactile sense without any feelings.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Also- nice chapter- especially the ending - girls breasts are meant to be sucked on by babies not high school girls lol :)

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 5:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.