Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

wat yall think has better art
this or citrus

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^
sweats nervously, knowing this is bound to start an off-topic discussion that Nezchan will eventually put an end to
This

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Finally! The dams have been broken! The river of plot can flow!

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Alright, now we're getting somewhere.

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Ah yes, the edginess found in this chapter has cut my heart into pieces, just like Soumatou and his Torii.

Cringey wordplay aside, it seems like we're heading towards the famous love triangle trope. Wonder how this plays out.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Abandonment issues

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Smooth mangaka. Nice chapter. Looking forward to the next.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

wat yall think has better art
this or citrus

I prefer Citrus art though, because it could be used to make some hot scenes (which sadly doesn't go what I expected to be).

Warikata Kankei is how Citrus could've worked for those ecchi scenes.

Ajiichi artstyle is a bit of Moe while Citrus is going for a realistic proportion.

joined Jul 8, 2016

Akazawa just wants to have fun on this trip, but none of these trifling bitches are about that Uno life.

joined Feb 22, 2018

I prefer Citrus art though, because it could be used to make some hot scenes (which sadly doesn't go what I expected to be).

Understatement of the year? Or ultimate contradiction ("Citrus" and "goes somewhere")?

Oh Citrus, the fender crunching, whiplash inducing ride of my heart.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Wow those are some powerful emotions coming from the usually cool Izumi :x Can't help but think of 'Keep Calm' memes in the midst of all this drama xD

joined Feb 23, 2016

Dramalama~

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

BUT WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO PLAY UNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Regrettably, Kurokawa doesn't have Uno on her Xbox.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Happy it's going somewhere, not happy it's a love triangle.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Damn you love triangles!!!

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Akazawa just wants to have fun on this trip, but none of these trifling bitches are about that Uno life.

Poor Akazawa. F.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Dammit, I was hoping I was wrong, but nope

Love triangle

Ugh

Still enjoying this just... but... sigh

joined Jul 12, 2018

izumi's feelings are a little... well, how should i put this... nanaki had a boyfriend in the begining of the story and it didn't seems to bother izumi so... why? all of a suden...? isn't that a little fast? it's difficult to buy it.

last edited at Nov 18, 2019 2:20AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

izumi's feelings are a little... well, how should i put this... nanaki had a boyfriend in the begining of the story and it didn't seems to bother izumi so... why? all of a suden...? isn't that a little fast? it's difficult to buy it.

Prob the usual, "well she's straight so i'd never have a chance anywa- da fuck she actually gay?!? Game's on bitches."

last edited at Nov 18, 2019 2:26AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Damn you love triangles!!!

Damn right, I DO love triangles. They've so pointy, and there's so many different kinds...right, icosceles, equilateral...

Wait, we're talking about geometry here, right? Where am I?

joined Jul 12, 2018

Prob the usual, "well she's straight so i'd never have a chance anywa- da fuck she actually gay?!? Game's on bitches."

soo briliant i can't stop laughting!you made my day! but what i mean is even if nanaki is dating a boy or a girl... shouldn't this hurt izumi as much? the person she (probably) loves is with someone else and that's all that matter. plus before this chapter she didn't really knew if she had a chance with nanaki. seems like she just realised the "da fuck she actually gay"part... that's why i find it really... clumsy.

last edited at Nov 18, 2019 2:46AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I can't imagine Uno in Japan as anything other than this.

Victoria
joined Jul 30, 2019

Well, didn't she spoil to Kurokawa that she was the one showing Nanaki the picture of her cheating boyfriend? I mean, obvs. it's the right thing to do as a friend. But did she really had to show this to her when they were surrounded by so many people? This doesn't seem sensible to me. Also she probably realised that superficial-af-Nanaki didn't really like him for him, but for status. This time ought to be different.
It looks like I'm basically the only one who still likes Izumi at this point. She's manipulative oc, but what you gonna do if you're smarter than anyone else in the group trying to push things towards your advantage? The moral will obvs. be that you shouldn't do that, but I still like her character-design.

To reply you must either login or sign up.