Forum › Dear NOMAN discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I had see the last page of the Pixiv extras and didn't understad it, but now I'm like OOOH SOOO COOOL. Thank you for your work ♥

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

fyi there's some textless images that the typesetter didn't include in that extras release cos they didn't need translating I guess. Any incentive to check out Neji's Pixiv is a good incentive, I suppose.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Does this mean we are going to be meet a female big rack demon king?? Hell ye

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Does this mean we are going to be meet a female big rack demon king?? Hell ye

That chart lists characters from all over Neji's multitude of works and sometimes-mutually-exclusive settings. "Demon King" refers to the eponymous character from this manga.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Oh I forgot this is the same author as Welcome to the Prison Town

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Lawl she pulled her tail feathers. I hadn't even noticed she had them till then! Ngl I'd be tempted to do the same.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Hehe, goodness, I must have good taste in Neji's characters.

Miss Demon King is the most stacked character in existence! wew

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Mmm. Bazu appeared and will save her little friend. Great.

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Does choclate still affect Bazu then? Since she doesnt eat it I assume. Does that mean its like lactose intolarence?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Does choclate still affect Bazu then? Since she doesnt eat it I assume. Does that mean its like lactose intolarence?

It's just something in chocolate (not neccessarily milk chocolate) that's poisonous to certain animals. Most famously dogs.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

More manga need charts like this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_noman_pixiv_extras_1_6#16

I doubt chocolate is poisonous for crows, they seem able to eat nearly everything in existence. Cats and dogs yes, many other animals too. WHOOPS: a quick search says: Crows (like most birds) cannot have chocolate! It is poisonous. TiL...

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

tapipi

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

It's just something in chocolate (not neccessarily milk chocolate) that's poisonous to certain animals. Most famously dogs.

But, but, … what's Mashiro going to do for Valentines day? How can we have a chapter in February without the obligatory 'must make hand made chocolates'?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

But, but, … what's Mashiro going to do for Valentines day? How can we have a chapter in February without the obligatory 'must make hand made chocolates'?

There's always the "I'm your present" option.
Or heart-shaped birdseed.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Simple, have Bazu give the chocolate

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I like your thinking.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Simple, have Bazu give the chocolate

She'd probably just hand over something she literally found on the street mind. But it's the thought that counts? (Like when cats bring you half-dead rodents.)

joined Nov 21, 2018

I like your thinking.

With naked ribbon?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"What is this feeling?"

Chapped lips?

joined Nov 21, 2018

Ooh...fate-style mana transfer....

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

A friend is added to the group. Now they can have a wonderful love triangle in the making

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

That credit Pokémon page was purrrrrfect

joined Feb 22, 2018

It's called Theobromine, and it's also poisonous to humans too. But we have a higher tolerance: a 95 lb woman would have to eat 21 lbs of chocolate to get a lethal dose.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Feelings after a kiss is such a cliche, but I love it.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Chitose has found kindred spirits. On the roof.

To reply you must either login or sign up.