19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

So when is chapter 14.1 +α coming?

niceeeee she doin her sis

joined Jun 12, 2015

Nee-san...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is she is gone ? Can we have not obnoxious Senpai for the rest of the manga please ? Gosh, if some like her, i don't know how you do that. Between the 8/9 chapters of flashbacks and her unnecessary tragic backstory and very convenient incestous relation and her overall attitude, i can't really stand her. And what a way to set up a "rival" by giving said rival an existant love relationship.

she had a sick sis to use at home?

joined Feb 23, 2016

While sisterxsister isn't exactly common(sadly) it is nice to see a more rare premise

Well it happend now

joined May 26, 2017

I'm really confused here. Was there some sort of flashback between chapter 12 and 14?

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This chapter makes me happy on so many levels

joined May 24, 2014

While sisterxsister isn't exactly common(sadly) it is nice to see a more rare premise

Well it happend now

Sisterxsister not exactly common? What about the forbidden sisters anthology?

pray to god we don't move to a miyuki/sis arc

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

In flashback, filling in the time since the earliest appearance of Miyuki (where we first learned of “in the hospital” sister) to the present.

In chapters, that would be about . . . let’s see . . .

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

To Incestfinity and beyond!

It may be because I just started reading this recently, so Chapter 13++++a.png/more, part eighty didn't really bother me that much, was more amusing than anything. Interested to see what sort of role Miyuki may play going forward, but if not, we at least now know how she helped our girl realize her feelings in the first place. Glad her sister's alive just because dead characters make me sad, but it also kinda puts everything else in a new context and raises some questions. I kinda wonder if she was in a coma or something for a long while, thus the trying to settle for other girls on Miyuki's part. I'm really curious about what the sister's stance on the whole situation is.

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

Thank you. You just made my day.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This suddenly turned into 1/2 x 1/2

joined Nov 7, 2013

i have a weird fetish, dang

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Ohh. There she goes...

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

It may be because I just started reading this recently, so Chapter 13++++a.png/more, part eighty didn't really bother me that much, was more amusing than anything. Interested to see what sort of role Miyuki may play going forward, but if not, we at least now know how she helped our girl realize her feelings in the first place. Glad her sister's alive just because dead characters make me sad, but it also kinda puts everything else in a new context and raises some questions. I kinda wonder if she was in a coma or something for a long while, thus the trying to settle for other girls on Miyuki's part. I'm really curious about what the sister's stance on the whole situation is.

You lucky donut.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ooh. ch14 was cute and maybe leading in a good direction.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

okay but can we take a moment to appreciate how much taiyaki's art has progressed over the years with this series
asuka
ayako

it's so nice

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Quick, somebody get the purification salt and chuck a few handfuls behind senpai! Don't come back, please.

joined Apr 5, 2018

That last page was simple but amazing.

Right!? That last page alone made the whole wait worth it. I felt the love between them there.

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

okay but can we take a moment to appreciate how much taiyaki's art has progressed over the years with this series
asuka
ayako

it's so nice

!!!!!!!!!!!!

last edited at Nov 7, 2019 7:03PM by Nezchan

joined May 11, 2016

In flashback, filling in the time since the earliest appearance of Miyuki (where we first learned of “in the hospital” sister) to the present.

In chapters, that would be about . . . let’s see . . .

I even hate this as a joke. Please delete.

To reply you must either login or sign up.