Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Nov 9, 2019

GODDANGGG IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NXT CHAPTERRRR

843f8d8fde746955a799329d160d491925e1c7ded862457717eeb83ec744aa5c%20(2019_07_23%2012_07_58%20utc)
joined Sep 18, 2016

estoy enferma y voy a ir al infierno :D

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

when are they gonna break in that king sized bed from a few chapters back i haven't forgotten about that

god same just buy your freaking king sized bed and bang in it dammit

Why not a three-quarters bed ?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hang onto your hats, ladies and gentlemen. The ride will be picking up speed shortly.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Hang onto your hats, ladies and gentlemen. The ride will be picking up speed shortly.

suspicion
How do you know that? Are you're spying on us?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

How do you know that? Are you're spying on us?

I just put it on Mangadex an hour ago.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

OOOOOYOYOYOYOOOOY I JUST WANT THEM TO F*CK AT LEAST ONE TIME. PLEASE. The daughter deserves it, this chaoter was incredible cute <3

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

First one to make a stupid handholding joke will be cursed ... with something ...

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

NOW WE ARE POD RACING. but seriously so glad that arc is over

TAIYAKI TAKE MY MONEY

joined Nov 7, 2013

hory shet. i like where this is heading to. aaaaaaa! this is probably why i'm still single for 28 years of my life. >. >

thatfilipin0dude
joined Jun 5, 2018

THIS SOUP NEEDS MORE SPICE~ lol

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

hory shet. i like where this is heading to. aaaaaaa! this is probably why i'm still single for 28 years of my life. >. >

:C

At least you have space for you to be alone so you can read this. I have to do it in secret :D.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

23 here o/
But hey, at least I love myself.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Next chapter's gonna be Chapter 14 (Second Half) β

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

23 here o/
But hey, at least I love myself.

sure wish i loved myself

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

sweeeeating handholding incestuous stufffffff
Driver be like

joined Jun 1, 2016

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Get out of there, you're falling in love with your own daughter!

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Get out of there, you're falling in love with your own daughter!

Nothing wrong with mom takign care of daughter

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Driver be like

XD Kept thinking the same thing. Gotta admit, that took me a bit out of the scene...

Driver: "They see me roooollin--- wait, did the brooding lady just ask her daughter about having a relationship with another girl? She said 'Miyuki-chan', right? So, her daughter's gay? She's taking that rather well. And she wants to know about it? Yeah, me too... wait, don't want details?! C'mon, Lady, don't say that! Nuuu, now the girl's deflecting! ...huh? Things got quiet back there. *peeks in rear-mirror* ...wait, why are both of them blushing now? Hey, keep going girls, I'm not here, it's a magic-car, driving itself-- oh, they really don't notice me... Are they really mother and daughter? ...are they holding hands?! Geez, they both do look hot and bothered, don't they? Hn, maybe I take a detour here... Get on the highway and circle back around the city. Let's see where this goes. BEST DRIVE EVER!"

joined Mar 6, 2016

Don’t wanna crush anyone hopes here, but I find ayako very annoying here for some reason. Maybe cause in the last two chapters where Asuka is talking about dealing with her problems like an adult and knowing that this wouldn’t work. To ayako acting like this see her daughter in that situation? I do see where the mother will be concern about her, but still.

Like don’t get me wrong, I am quite excited about this. Like just do a one night stand and let it be over with ( in a good way, not like how my unrequited love did in there last few chapters and let them fall into a huge mess). But I really do hope this will end with Asuka truly finding herself and understanding her feeling. But like I’m going to say, this is my own opinion.

last edited at Nov 13, 2019 2:09PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Like just do a one night stand and let it be over with

That's a pretty naïve way of thinking. If we go to the sex step, i don't think there will be a turning back.

joined Mar 6, 2016

Like just do a one night stand and let it be over with

That's a pretty naïve way of thinking. If we go to the sex step, i don't think there will be a turning back.

yes I agree on that they will be MORE problem if that happens, ‘IF’ that were to happen. More so the author will most likely have it to were they will almost about to till someone will back down and say the ‘truth’ or tell there honestly feeling/opinion on it. Cause let’s be honestly it’s not going to go that route, where they will get it over with there feelings. Yes Asuka being a teen here, makes the scenario where she is still young and trying the understanding her feelings. But on the mother side of things, she has no excuse in falling around with Asuka feelings.

That being said, I do get this is not real, and the author is doing this for the drama and so. Which by the way, very good way of stepping out side of the boxes for ideas with the plots and so. But I’m just slowly getting annoyed of ayako at this point. Just slowly, unless the author pulls something for her, like you know, be more like a responsible parent then anything.

last edited at Nov 13, 2019 3:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.