Forum › Heisei Year One (or thereabouts) discussion

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Yuri is great, but probably not with paint thinner.

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Delinquent yuri are the best

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Fuck yeah delinquent drugs yuri.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Aight, I'ma be here waiting for the continuation

last edited at Nov 4, 2019 9:00PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Dang it. I saw Naoko and the Delinquent tag and was overjoyed.

Then I saw only 4 pages and was sad, even moreso after bulldozing through them.

joined Apr 17, 2017

I need more, F

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I was really confused about the paint thinner thing. But apparently that's what all the cool kids were doing.

Someone should just let these poor souls know where to get the marijuana hookup, before they do themselves an injury. Huffing solvents long-term will fucking kill you.

last edited at Nov 4, 2019 9:17PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yuri is great, but probably not with paint thinner.

Still kinda curious if it would feel good though xD like some really like the smelll of gasoline and paint thinner

last edited at Nov 4, 2019 9:43PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

will there be more of this? i like their skirts.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

will there be more of this? i like their skirts.

apparently it takes place in 1989 so I guess you could search up so retro yuri or yuri based on that time

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I was really confused about the paint thinner thing. But apparently that's what all the cool kids were doing.

Someone should just let these poor souls know where to get the marijuana hookup, before they do themselves an injury. Huffing solvents long-term will fucking kill you.

I have my heart set on her saying it ironically to try and trick her friend into agreeing, proving that she doesnt know anything about sex thereby gaining dominance in the conversation

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Is the author just hinting at stimulants ? Paint thinner is hilarious choice tho hahaha

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Makes your body hot, good for the sex if not for the vomiting

Marajuana is much more illegal in japan than getting high on random shit and prescriptions.

I just want more drugs yuri

last edited at Nov 4, 2019 11:47PM

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

I don't know why but like apparently late 80s to early 2000s kids huffed random stuff to get high or something? Like I had PSAs about the dangers of huffing paint and stuff in school. Lots of media talked about it from then too... Some older books for teens in the school library just seemed to think it needed little explanation.

Well as the title tells us... It's a period piece. It wouldn't make much sense to set now with everything going on. The kids on the roof the uniforms and the drugs they use are all very late 80 to 90's.

Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Lol apparently "jill off" is a thing. I saw the term once n a Google translated page of a yuri ASMR and assumed it was a fuck-up

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Somehow I envision this as being written directly out of Naoka's memories. Probably not (she's probably too young anyway), but that's what I imagine.

Re: paint thinner and marijuana, the situation in Japan is ironic given that Cannabis is canonically a sacred plant in Shinto, and the long standing tradition is to burn it on Obon (yeah, the dead are visiting you when you burn a bunch of psychoactive incense around the house... Totally coincidence - though now you can only legally burn stems, that's a modern restriction). Yeah, I think there is a lot of bullshit covering up the true historical use of cannabis in Japan. In any case, paint thinner is a much less safe idea, as are amphetamines, which are #1 illegal drug of choice in Japan.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Delinquent yuri is the best.

joined Feb 22, 2018

I don't know why but like apparently late 80s to early 2000s kids huffed random stuff to get high or something? Like I had PSAs about the dangers of huffing paint and stuff in school. Lots of media talked about it from then too... Some older books for teens in the school library just seemed to think it needed little explanation.

Never take drug PSAs seriously..... NEVER!!! Those commercials would lead one to believe that the number one consumer of hard drugs were middle class kids, when in reality it was their parents. Bloody hypocrites.

Huffing was never a big fad, because it was inherently dangerous, and the only people who did it couldn't afford real drugs, legal or illegal.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 3:07AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Please don't try it. Your poor brain cells

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Senpai gay.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

So kyut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yandere%20eve
joined Mar 27, 2018

Okay so Naoka is the best at making short manga series that I fall in love with while their bigger works kinda get lost with me, is weird

joined Nov 7, 2013

too short i cri

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

T'was a short masterpiece.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Lol apparently "jill off" is a thing. I saw the term once n a Google translated page of a yuri ASMR and assumed it was a fuck-up

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To masturbate, each one in their own way.........

To reply you must either login or sign up.