Forum › Watashi wa Kimi wo Nakasetai discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ninetytwo: if you need any help with cleaning/typesetting lmk, im on the ds discord.

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

@runrin We are okay on typesetting and cleaning. But thank you for the offer. Ch.13 should be out sometime this weekend or early next week.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Just reread the the whole thing. This story is fantastic!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Holy fuck. This chapter was adorable. It felt so natural. That's how you write tsundere well.

joined May 1, 2015

You acting all tough in front of Hana.
Trying to pick a fight, and the first thing she does is brace herself to prepare for an ass kicking. You knows that Hana can top her.
Although, I don't think Hana would ever lay a hand on her.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I've said it before and I'll say it again, You is my favorite type of MC. I can't believe this will never go beyond subtext, they are made for each other.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

They got along in the end. I love this manga. Mmm.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

@runrin There are two more volumes left. I'm currently working on Ch.16's translation. So expect more updates in the coming weeks.

Note: Updates most likely won't be regular weekly releases because of our work/school schedule. But I will try to release as much as possible every month so people aren't left hanging.

Thanks for Scanlating this manga, It's one of the one's I really wanted to see the end of properly.

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

@Looking East I intend to finish it. I bought and read all three volumes so we can properly finish this series. It may take a few months or a year to do it, but I will do whatever I can to make it happen.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That was such an adorable moment hehehe... I can imagine her reminding her of that cute note for the rest of their lives together <3

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I've got the itches

The itches for switches

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I've said it before and I'll say it again, You is my favorite type of MC. I can't believe this will never go beyond subtext, they are made for each other.

Yeah, I've read the raws and it's really just friendship in the end.
Man, i wish author went full lillies.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The complete thing is already out in some languages and I was told the ending like ages ago somewhere.
It's a shame indeed. Sometimes friendship is the only ship that can cross the sea.

joined Sep 5, 2018

The complete thing is already out in some languages and I was told the ending like ages ago somewhere.
It's a shame indeed. Sometimes friendship is the only ship that can cross the sea.

I think you guys didn’t catch the significance of the last panel of the last chapter. There’s also two bonus pages to make that point absolutely clear. It’s left to the reader to connect the dots, though.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm having a hard time figuring out who is saying what in chapter 13. Some pages are pure bubbles. Can anyone screen shot it and mark bubbles 1 & 2, 1 being the movie geek, 2 delinquent?

Thanks for your hard work translators, typesetters, cleaners, editors, etc!

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 2:36AM

joined Apr 23, 2015

@Looking East I intend to finish it. I bought and read all three volumes so we can properly finish this series. It may take a few months or a year to do it, but I will do whatever I can to make it happen.

Thanks for your hard work! This is one of my absolute favorite stories on this site.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Even so. It's so good! Will have to imagine them pairing up in the future and will have very little difficulty doing that.
This chapter was a real treat.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

That was a satisfying chapter.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Ohhhhh!
It's getting gayer

joined Nov 7, 2017

Ohhhhh!
It's getting gayer

Always a good thing.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Such a nice and satisfying reading experience.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Hana's reaction to You calling her by her name without honorifics was fantastic!

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I appreciate the translation

if only the ending had had them end up together

last edited at Oct 8, 2019 6:30PM

joined Apr 23, 2015

The writing in this is so great. Wonder what else this author might be working on besides what's here.
Father's aren't much cop either? Hana's at lest made her a fighter, if nothing else.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So...

Why is this labeled Yuri if it's subtext in the end?

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 2:35AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.