Forum › Posts by NinetyTwo

NinetyTwo
Chiyomi 2 discussion 28 Apr 20:40
__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

@NARESH4444 Unfortunately, I don't have scans of the first one. If I ever receive scans for them or someone posts them online, I'd gladly work on that as well.

There is a Chiyomi 3 out there as well, so if anyone could scan that for me as well, I'd greatly appreciate it.

joined Jul 14, 2017

@Anonymous XIV It is indeed Megumi. She's a heavy drinker in the Motto Love Love Sakusen Desu gag manga (though it's not canon, it does depict her as a heavy drinker with the other Bermuda Trio girls).

I've look at the Risu-kun doujin a while ago and I wouldn't mind working on those sometime in the future. But considering I work on so many Girls und Panzer manga/doujinshi, it'll be in a major backlog of GuP content to do. Maybe in the future when people crave more MahoChovy (and Mika).

Oriibu Pasta is probably "Olive Pasta", in English, but I cannot say for certain it is Anchovy. I don't see any reference to it being her, unless we're missing something important. I'm honestly more of the opinion that if it is one of the Anzio girls, it's probably Carpaccio (speculation).

last edited at May 7, 2020 12:50PM

joined Jul 14, 2017

@Non-tan Thank you so much for uploading them! I greatly appreciate all the wonderful people who have been uploading more GuP doujinshi on sadpanda. I hope to get more of them translated when I can so everyone can enjoy more GuP content while we wait for Das Finale 3!

Panzer vor!

joined Jul 14, 2017

I don't know what's more wholesome, this manga or the comments about this manga. Brings a tear to my eyes...

joined Jul 14, 2017

This chapter is so fuccing good and it dosn't takes out the importance of the first one!! Some god level humor/comedy and lovers confession <3!! Thanks a fncking lot to Gungnir Heart and Nemo for sharing their work, you legends!!!

Thank you for your comment! I love reading the comments and this one and many others are absolute god-tier comments. I hope to continue sharing more of these works in the near future!

joined Jul 14, 2017

Note to everyone:

I am working on Volume/Chapter 3. I did not finish the TL yet, but it's 50% completed. I hope to release it sometime soon as I know people love this series and from what I have read, it's still wonderful.

About the title for Ch.3:
The title is still the same though for consistency, but still a very good doujin series regardless. If they do change it, then it'll be started as a new series/sequel to this one. "Maho and Chovy Are Dating" or something like that.

joined Jul 14, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maho_and_chovy_are_still_not_dating_2#34
they really made a reference to that old meme

I died of laughter when I saw that. It's exactly how I imagined it if GuP girls did that scene.

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

I sure hope she eats it though, or she may have years worth of chocolate in that safe eventually... (Or she'll need to buy a new safe...)

Nozomi doesn't look too amused, I'm not sure she'll be receiving any more sacred choco. All the more reason to preserve that one forever.

Very true. She probably won't even give some giri-chocolate next year...

NinetyTwo
Image Comments 15 Feb 02:07
joined Jul 14, 2017
Barentain-1

Hospital? More like send these two to a love hotel to sort things out.

Love these two, their tsundere levels are off the charts!

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

Mizore has a doll of Nozomi and a book of Liz to Aoi Tori in that safe. Just wonderfully cute!

I sure hope she eats it though, or she may have years worth of chocolate in that safe eventually... (Or she'll need to buy a new safe...)

joined Jul 14, 2017

Glad to see more GuP doujinshi getting translated and released :)

Poor Saori. Her inexperienced maiden heart can't take it! No worries, Saori. You have Mako to flirt with!

NinetyTwo
A Free King discussion 03 Feb 11:08
joined Jul 14, 2017

@MarqFJA87

I would think he'd be aware of that because of series like the Fate/series showing "Kings" who are biologically female, but shown to the public as male. But maybe Takitarou doesn't know that the title of King is just simply a title, and that females could ascend the throne as King if they are the only legitimate heir.

Pg.07 says "Oshida wo hikiai ni daseba". I believe she's saying if she can get Oshida to go along with this, she'll be able to go through with no problems. I think Marie's worried that Oshida may be so repulsed of Andou being Commander, that she won't stand for it and make it harder for Marie to enjoy her now carefree life.

joined Jul 14, 2017

@Anonymous XIV

You're welcome! I probably should have messaged you for the link, but since I couldn't find it on Pixiv, I couldn't confirm the missing pages and didn't double check for what's missing. Thanks for pointing it out regardless. All good in the end because I was able to receive both pages from friends and the community, so much appreciated everyone!

joined Jul 14, 2017

@MarqFJA87

For Pg.21, I removed "just" and added will.

Maho: To keep secrets from each other will make it more painful for us.

For Pg.23, I put: ‘Cause I was told to keep it a secret from you, that’s why...

I'll see to getting these updated. Thanks for the spot!

joined Jul 14, 2017

@schoenberg

Thanks for the catch. It is Kumamon Lady. Sorry about that. The reading can be both "Lady" or "Ready", but I went with what I thought of first, which was "Ready".

Also, thanks for that page. I saw mention of some missing pages, but I couldn't find it on Pixiv for the life of me. Thanks for finding them.

Edit: We found another missing page (should be Pg.10).

Edit 2: Sent in request to input missing pages and the fixed TL error mentioned above.

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 3:45AM

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

@saayuw We plan on doing the Valentines Day one this February. There's an untranslated New Years Day one, but I think we missed the landing for that one haha

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

@JohnnyCanuck That's why the carrots were hard in the end. Anyone who cooks would know that wouldn't turn out well.

Which begs the question: "Did the kids at the school use a microwave?" I don't remember seeing any microwaves at the school or someone mentioning a microwave. So I'm confused as to why Yukari used it, but I guess 1) it's for the plot and 2) she may not have known that microwaving carrots and potatoes isn't a good substitute for cooking them in a pot.

joined Jul 14, 2017

"How lewd" -Nishizumi Miho

This is some real good stuff.

The afterword makes an explanation on why Yukari didn't appear at all in these two books. But the author/artist said that while they don't have any planned works at the moment, the next one might feature Yukari :o

joined Jul 14, 2017

That was a great read. Absolutely love all these new GuP raws coming out. Mako and Miho are quite the pair.

@Norainhere @MarqFJA87 I'm planning on translating those MahoChobi doujinshi because it's been awhile since I've worked on a Chobi dj and I've always wanted to work on a dj with Maho. MahoChobi just makes it all the better!

joined Jul 14, 2017

... I want to know, but at the same time, I dread the answer.

You aren't the only one...

NinetyTwo
Memorial discussion 01 Jan 00:55
joined Jul 14, 2017

This looked astounding. Definitely a good way to end the year. Here's to more NozoMizo for 2020! (And Nakayoshi of course)

NinetyTwo
joined Jul 14, 2017

Merry Christmas y'all. I hope you all have a Happy Holiday season! Panzer Vor!

P.S. Doujin spoiler Oshida and Andou were so cute in this doujin. Makes me glad to see them work together for Marie.

NinetyTwo
Image Comments 30 Nov 00:17
joined Jul 14, 2017
67276120_p1

This is beautiful. I wholesomely approve of this, especially, since this author also has done Symphogear fanart!

joined Jul 14, 2017

@Looking East I intend to finish it. I bought and read all three volumes so we can properly finish this series. It may take a few months or a year to do it, but I will do whatever I can to make it happen.

joined Jul 14, 2017

@runrin We are okay on typesetting and cleaning. But thank you for the offer. Ch.13 should be out sometime this weekend or early next week.