Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jun 28, 2018

got octave flashbacks after reading chp 154

OMFG I know, right!? Glad I wasn't the only one! Lol...

3922b6fc-91bc-46dc-8bbb-25b4c3b6bbb2-min%202
joined Jun 30, 2017

I love the credits page, idk if anyone ever mentions them but they’re really fucking funny sometimes

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Ah i finally caught up lol... so much to comment on... i don’t even know where to start lol

First, Ayano and Miyoshi, so rooting for them... it’s been so long since the first release that i have no idea when, but somehow they turned from typical high school girls goofing off to something hopefully potentially more lol

For everyone else... too much to say... lol, but I really like how KT captures the varying levels of intimacy between people

Taking a glance at some of the earlier chapters, I definitely like how the style has evolved... KT has always been expressive, but the expression and body language has definitely leveled up; it looks great!

Also, does anyone know what chapters the tankoubon covers are in? For some of them they’re in the first chapter, but for others? The covers are gorgeous too!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Pootin posted:

I love the credits page, idk if anyone ever mentions them but they’re really fucking funny sometimes

Thanks! I think sometimes Limonene really has some genius ideas! <3

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm not really into this manga that much, but I'm shipping Ai and Chie so hard, i can't even...

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ai is just a great girlfriend that was so nice just nipping that crash dieting bullshit in the bud with positive reinforcement.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Onibi's mind has been completely overwritten with unknow data!!! and Honoka has almost completely given up trying to keep her distance with Elisha <3 but still, the fear of they eventually saying good bye terrifies me...

Is really cool to know the content of the volume ahead of time hehehe Thanks for the release! Mondays ain't so bad after all

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Is really cool to know the content of the volume ahead of time hehehe Thanks for the release! Mondays ain't so bad after all

Yeah, I definitely appreciate this. It's especially good to know that Yuu is gonna continue being hounded by the Mahi-Mahi duo which is extremely important to me.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Honoka why are you so awesome lmao

Also second biggest tsundere in the series (after Yuu) unless I'm completely forgetting someone

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol that credit page- please tell me there's really no such thing as the tide pod challenge.. nobodies that stupid right lol?

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 2:02PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I really love this series

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I really love HonoxEli, hope they get more progression.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Thanks for relationship tags!

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

At this rate Onibi senpai will no longer be a genius of the manga club. Nao successfully overwrote her brain lol.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Congratulations to the first VE couple to officially have sex: Honoka x Elisha!

joined Jul 23, 2019

At this rate Onibi senpai will no longer be a genius of the manga club. Nao successfully overwrote her brain lol.

She's lost to yaoi. Now all she can think about is pussy. 7w7

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Congratulations to the first VE couple to officially have sex: Honoka x Elisha!

Hehehe, but it was a chotto abunai moment, as they were somehow re-enacting a naughty rapey scene from a BL doujinshi, lol.

Partner 1: "No! Stop! I don't want it! It hurts!"
Partner 2: "Bwahaha, soon it will start to feel good!"
Partner 1: "Eh, what's this? Suddenly I'm loving it! ♡ Please don't stop! ♡♡"

That's how a zillion male couples in BL doujinshis experienced their first act of sexual intercourse, lol. (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ ) I guess it's only natural that Honoka/Elisha's first act of something-that-resembles-sex imitates so perfectly those good old time-tested tropes — I mean, Honoka being such a fujoshi and all. Heck, Honoka's crotch was bumping against Elisha's butt all along the scene! (ᗒ‿‿ᗕ)

I knew putting them among my top-4 favorite VE couples was a wise decision and the right choice, hehe, and the order of the names was correct too as the seme/uke roles are now clearly established. :P All hail Honoka x Elisha!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Aah-rgy

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I knew putting them among my top-4 favorite VE couples was a wise decision and the right choice, hehe, and the order of the names was correct too as the seme/uke roles are now clearly established. :P All hail Honoka x Elisha!

But some measure of reversal is allowed... as, for example, when Elisha decides that it's time for Honoka to eat her big fat Dagwood sandwich, well hey, she doesn't take no for an answer!

Trust me: not even a dozen noes will stop Elisha!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Also ch157 needs a BDSM tag

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

The taiko butt beating was beautiful

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Heck, Honoka's crotch was bumping against Elisha's butt all along the scene! (ᗒ‿‿ᗕ)

Actually she was not, but I'm glad you liked it xD
Also, I think it was actually made to make people think that.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 4:19PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Heck, Honoka's crotch was bumping against Elisha's butt all along the scene! (ᗒ‿‿ᗕ)

Actually she was not, but I'm glad you liked it xD
Also, I think it was actually made to make people think that.

One of, if not THE, hottest scenes in this was the pool scene in chapter four where Ai and Miyoshi subtly grinded against each other's hand. IT was only for a moment, but stuck with me forever.

Wish they'd do more sneaky lewds like that.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 4:37PM

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

So I hear you don't know about stiff shoulders, foreigners.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The gay pandemic is real. I knew it!

To reply you must either login or sign up.