Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The novels going on in the comments....... Over analysing a funny silly yuri manga......

Baka

Take my advice, never major in English. You will never be able to not over-analyze a work of fiction... or say anything succinctly... ever again.

high schools already tough with over analyzing

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The novels going on in the comments....... Over analysing a funny silly yuri manga......

Baka

Take my advice, never major in English. You will never be able to not over-analyze a work of fiction... or say anything succinctly... ever again.

high schools already tough with over analyzing

Tell me about it.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

You have that kind of relationship?!
No this is just..

I mean, what else could you call it? Mild sexual harassment? Of course youre both in that kind of relationship! Just kiss already

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

BITCH RUINED THE GROPING

OMI-CHAN NO BAKA

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

YES THEY DO
NOW FUCK OFF YOU USELESS THIRD-WHEEL, FIND OTHER GIRL TO BULLY YOU, AND LEAVE THESE TWO ALONE

Ah-hemm

Let Omi alone, she didn't do anything wrong. She just wanted to help Koguma because she thought it was burden for her so she wanted to take off a little by doing it in her place.What people forget in this, is that both Omi and Hino have done it soly for Koguma because both thought it was a burden for her. There were no ill intent behind, neither a "cheating" like some are saying.

joined Dec 16, 2017

YES THEY DO
NOW FUCK OFF YOU USELESS THIRD-WHEEL, FIND OTHER GIRL TO BULLY YOU, AND LEAVE THESE TWO ALONE

Ah-hemm

Let Omi alone, she didn't do anything wrong. She just wanted to help Koguma because she thought it was burden for her so she wanted to take off a little by doing it in her place.What people forget in this, is that both Omi and Hino have done it soly for Koguma because both thought it was a burden for her. There were no ill intent behind, neither a "cheating" like some are saying.

If Omi-Kun was a friend, she should have just asked instead of assuming. Not doing so sends wrong signals and causes confusion. As it surely did. So no, Omi-Kun gets to leave and let the cute awkward couple in peace.
...shoo. Shoooo..

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, like asking your friend if she does humiliation play with another girl and if it's a burden for heris something easy to ask.Put in persective damn it, Omi can't walk up and ask that like she ask what time is it and of course she would assume it's a burden. Most everyone will thought it's a burden. Gosh, peoples piss me off because they assume Omi is a love rival when she is just here to make the relation stronger. She was doing out of friendship for Koguma, yeah i know friendship between girls in a Yuri. Not a thing a lot of people can understand.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

To quote myself from the last chapter:

They somehow act like this is a necessary step when it is clearly not. Nobody's burden is taken away, because the burden never existed.

It's probably a good way to make Koguma more aware of how exclusive she wants their relationship to be, but the method is questionable at best. If we had at least seen Hino doing it and not enjoying it, then it would have worked better imo.

It's good to see that my thoughts were addressed. It's like Tarou and me are on the same wavelength. Pff.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Aw c'mon, her tie thing's just crooked and Hino's fixing it. By groping her.
but seriously, though.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Noo why did you interrupt them...

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

My nickname since childhood is "Omi"...
Looks at fictional character who shares the same name
looks at self
Right now, aside from feeling the awkwardness of sharing a lesser known name, I feel like Koguma when she looked at her uniform.

joined Dec 10, 2017

Omi's reaction to seeing them makes me wonder what Hino-san did to her. Doesn't she already know they have that kind of relationship?

joined May 1, 2015

Koguma still has a complex about her petite body. Hino needs to make that go away by caressing every single part of Koguma's body.

joined Dec 20, 2013

Godammit just KISS already !

Dq96tyidseq-min%20(6)
joined Apr 29, 2019

wierd chapter :\

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yeah.. After chapter 40. I just can't look at it the same way :/

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

What a tease, there at the end. I know Tarou is going to keep stringing us along and, seeing as how the development's been written so far, I'm sure whatever kiss/confession/etc. won't happen after a ton of build up and instead it'll happen when we least expect it. Every other big build up has been a tease at the end.

In any case, Omi-chan has to fuck off now and let these two ravish each other.

Also, I think it goes to show that it really is Hino who doesn't understand their relationship; Koguma certainly does, or at least she has much more of an idea about what the stuff they do together means, while HIno was still, up until now, seeing it as something to do just for a reaction. Hino-san really is a baka.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

...shoo. Shoooo..

Yeppers.

But I gotta admit, it did what it was supposed to. I thought the talk happened at some time later, perhaps, so the reveal had me laughing out loud XD

joined Jun 12, 2019

NOOOOOO

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Never forgive a cheater

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

just get married already

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Can you call someone a cock block if its a Yuri couple?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Can you call someone a cock block if its a Yuri couple?

Clam-jam.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

So she tried it after all... ( that's a shame

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Omi fell for Hino the same way Koguma did, and decided to go back so she could do this and that with her. Obviously.

To reply you must either login or sign up.