Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

So Evil Leaderess' new name means (so far) The Magical Kiss, The Magical Poop and The Magical Fuck.

As far as unfortunate names go, that's almost as bad as that poor girl (In another manga I don't remember the name of) who got stuck with Pussy Bitch for a last name thanks to her Russian dad. xD

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Because French is oftenly pair with romantism. Well as far as romantism and BDSM can pair up.

Plus, remember where the word "sadism" comes from ;)

(also, of course BDSM and romanticism can pair up in much the same way as vanilla sex and romanticism can ^^).

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Another update, fuck yes!
Utena's BDSM harem!

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

God damn this series just keeps on giving, even though I’m not a huge fan of BDSM. Please don’t get axed ._.;

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I guess you could say this was a shocking development

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

i think she made a m out of the other girl

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Kiwi just wants to be cute, so Utena messed her up and then called her cute when she was broken. That's just pure evil. I think Kiwi has fallen for our evil leader now.

I love that Utena is building a BDSM harem.

Also, why does a middle schooler in an oversized coat and string bikini look so cute? I'm... Being corrupted.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 6:41PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

lol Go Utena!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

New girl's transformed outfit would look really cool if she just had a little big more clothing between her jacket and her thigh highs. Everything else looks fine but the tiny underwear really sticks out.

joined May 1, 2015

Called it, the new girl is now part of Utena's harem.
Man, Utena is really living the dream.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So Evil Leaderess' new name means (so far) The Magical Kiss, The Magical Poop and The Magical Fuck.

As far as unfortunate names go, that's almost as bad as that poor girl (In another manga I don't remember the name of) who got stuck with Pussy Bitch for a last name thanks to her Russian dad. xD

I remember that, but not what manga it came from. Her name was Mankovitch or something like that?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I remember that, but not what manga it came from. Her name was Mankovitch or something like that?

It's from Ayame 14. Looking for a typesetter for that over on /u/ btw

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I keep thinking is a joke because her name is reading as kiss in french and evil in germany and in the same chapter the bad mascot said this
huehuehue
So she would be Magia evil kiss or, in every language, Magia Böse Baiser.

joined Feb 22, 2018

So in the latest chapter of this manga, our heroine(?) narrowly escaped death from an exploding Green Day album cover.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch05#10)
^ Where did she get all this war armament from? With Osama bin Laden's son?

Oh, I forgot... He has already gone down to hell to join his father and his "little friends" Sadam Hussein and Hitler! lol xD

(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch05#30)
^ It's so difficult to be a normal girl and later villainous and sadomasochistic at the same time, isn't it?
Either give or go down. ¯_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Comedy ecchi yuri BDSM is like that, we laugh at the misfortune of others, but in the end we fell into a cry of regret.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 10:21PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Given what she said her goals were, I think the proper interpretation is more along the lines of "One who screws up magical girls." or "Fuck with magical girls." Her name's more of a statement of intent.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Yeah, she wants to mess those girls up.

New girl has the makings of a yandere. The kind who kills anyone who dares gets near her mistress ("how dare they think they're worthy to be in her presence!") and anyone who doesn't get close to her mistress ("how dare they think they can ignore her!"). Utena needs to keep her new dog on a tight leash, or her school will become a bloodbath.

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 12:01AM

joined May 7, 2017

Currently the best Yuri in this site, don't @ me

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

That's one for the BDSM harem.Move off this momentum Utena

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Her name's more of a statement of intent.

So, less "Magical Fuck" and more "Magical Fucker"?
I suppose that makes the other meanings "Magical Kisser" and "Magical Pooper" which is somehow even more hilarious.

Really hope pooper is the one that sticks with people, if for no other reason than for the slim chance the author might hear about it and bring it to the character's attention.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

After all these suggestions, “Magical Pooper” takes the cake. So hilarious!
“Magical Fucker” does seem to fit more or at least what the new girl said before she got mentally fucked.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ch.5 went a bit too far for me, I think. Maybe it's really no distinction at all, but our anti-heroine being sorta reluctant about it (at least until she got into it),and the heroines usually clearly indicated that they are kinda into it too, plus the actual "action" being reasonably (for a given amount of reason) BDSM-ish was funny to me; but this one is more torture and then following stupid hentai tropes.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Ch.5 went a bit too far for me, I think. Maybe it's really no distinction at all, but our anti-heroine being sorta reluctant about it (at least until she got into it),and the heroines usually clearly indicated that they are kinda into it too, plus the actual "action" being reasonably (for a given amount of reason) BDSM-ish was funny to me; but this one is more torture and then following stupid hentai tropes.

Electric torture is still a BDSM thing. You can look it up.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Anything can be BDSM, including fist-beating, cutting, playing with fire, a fake hanging, whatever. Doesn't mean it can't also be just violence. This to me is more outright torture than anything else.

But I'm not saying everyone else has to agree. It's more or a less a meaningless distinction in this manga anyway. ^^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pyoro posted:

Anything can be BDSM, including fist-beating, cutting, playing with fire, a fake hanging, whatever. Doesn't mean it can't also be just violence. This to me is more outright torture than anything else.

But I'm not saying everyone else has to agree. It's more or a less a meaningless distinction in this manga anyway. ^^

Well she DID tried to kill her so no way she would respond kindly taking on consideration that they ARE villains

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 9:55AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.