Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

joined Feb 3, 2016

and can y'all stop complaining about the whole BDSM and assault thing like dude this is a nsfw BDSM manga honestly the only difference between this and hentie is soooo little
so obviously you are not going to get a good love story where its pure and sweet

so just stop being vsco girls and boys pleas

I feel like that's a common misconception that BDSM can't be "pure and sweet". Good BDSM is exactly that- a relationship built on trust and consent, which is pretty much the first rule anyone who's interested in it needs to learn. The BDSM community is actually quite harsh on rape and assault because so many people will see Fifty Shades or fanfic and assume that it's the norm, when it's really not. Practice "clean, safe, consensual" not assault.

I agree, I had that same misconception and then I found a comic by the name of "Sunstone" which follows the relationship between 2 women who practice BDSM together. Its quite touching. I think a lot of people should read that first before they jump on the whole "BDSM is evil" bandwagon.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Firan25 posted:

and can y'all stop complaining about the whole BDSM and assault thing like dude this is a nsfw BDSM manga honestly the only difference between this and hentie is soooo little
so obviously you are not going to get a good love story where its pure and sweet

so just stop being vsco girls and boys pleas

I feel like that's a common misconception that BDSM can't be "pure and sweet". Good BDSM is exactly that- a relationship built on trust and consent, which is pretty much the first rule anyone who's interested in it needs to learn. The BDSM community is actually quite harsh on rape and assault because so many people will see Fifty Shades or fanfic and assume that it's the norm, when it's really not. Practice "clean, safe, consensual" not assault.

I agree, I had that same misconception and then I found a comic by the name of "Sunstone" which follows the relationship between 2 women who practice BDSM together. Its quite touching. I think a lot of people should read that first before they jump on the whole "BDSM is evil" bandwagon.

I agree Sunstone is a masterpiece. But here is villan/good guy situation, is not a real BDSM relationship.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm expecting Azul to be all trembling just of the sight of her in the next duel, then her thinking "what will she do next?!" and like doing an "auto-sabotage".

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

The irony is, Utena's first reaction was to ask magical girls for help, but they refused, assuming she is trying to trick them, so they pretty much screwed themselves over.

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

The irony is, Utena's first reaction was to ask magical girls for help, but they refused, assuming she is trying to trick them, so they pretty much screwed themselves over.

In more ways than one.

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

If shes like this with just a blindfold I'm kinda of scared what Utena will do when she learns about stuff like butt plugs.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This is going straight-up to my Favorites list.
THIS AUTHOR IS A GENIUS!
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I think the magical mascot forgot long ago its original purpose and now it just wants to see the girls flirt.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I think the magical mascot forgot long ago its original purpose and now it just wants to see the girls flirt.

I would give up world domination for Yuri also.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

If only Kyuubey would follow that example.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

^ and Fav.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

This is taking a nice direction.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Did I want this? no. Did I need it? YES.

Fairy of the Gilded Lilies
joined Jul 27, 2018

I would give up world domination for Yuri also.

Can't you take over the world AND have Yuri? I see no reason to have to choose between the two.

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

Fucking love it!
Hope she's going rogue though.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

I don't know if I like it or not

Because you loooooove it. This is just amazing. Enjoying it so far.

joined May 31, 2014

Hoping for a harem ending to this one. It’d be nice to see all of them living happily together as Utena’s slaves.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

If you want to check chapters 4 and 5 (in japanese) here
Also I said Blue because I'm spanish and translated the names HAHAHA it's cool see the names in spanish.

last edited at Sep 24, 2019 12:56PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also I said Blue because I'm spanish and translated the names HAHAHA it's cool see the names in spanish.

Actually chapter 4 has been already translated and published on Mangadex like 12 days ago, i don't know why it's still not on Dynasty tho. As for chapter 5, seem your little S got herself a M Loli

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

Actually chapter 4 has been already translated and published on Mangadex like 12 days ago, i don't know why it's still not on Dynasty tho.

Because for the most part staff doesn't actively go out of their way to regularly check all the mangas for updates and mostly rely on people sending upload suggestions. So there's high chance simply nobody requested it for past 12 days and nobody at staff knows new chapter is out.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Lilliwyt posted:

Actually chapter 4 has been already translated and published on Mangadex like 12 days ago, i don't know why it's still not on Dynasty tho.

Because for the most part staff doesn't actively go out of their way to regularly check all the mangas for updates and mostly rely on people sending upload suggestions. So there's high chance simply nobody requested it for past 12 days and nobody at staff knows new chapter is out.

Oh, I'll do it then. I thought I couldn't use manga dex as a upload request, only scans.

And Lilliwyt YES, the evil forces should unite /*_*

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Oh, I'll do it then. I thought I couldn't use manga dex as a upload request, only scans.

Mangadex is perfectly fine to use as a source. It can just take a little longer than direct download links since I don't think there's a batch download option/workaround for it yet.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Mangadex is perfectly fine to use as a source. It can just take a little longer than direct download links since I don't think there's a batch download option/workaround for it yet.

That's cool to read, I had found some mangas in MangaDex that were upload here but had been stopped to being upload, like the end of Shinozaki. Here it's ongoing so I had to read the last 3 chapters in Manga Dex, I'm going to make an upload request for those, then.
Thank you all for explaning things to me ^^

Also, Google Anon, do you know japanese, don't you? It's because of the devilesh name of Utena. Is it a good translation? Because I can bet the joke is that ベーゼ is how you pronounce Kiss from french and Evil from german in japanese, but maybe I'm wrong

last edited at Sep 24, 2019 7:00PM

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

A BDSM yuri harem. I'm in love

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Booo.. I was enjoying watching Wacky Sado Woman roflstomping the Magical Girls without breaking a sweat

To reply you must either login or sign up.