Download
joined May 8, 2015

I love it already

D4c1b946-3285-4986-bb14-7f28e85f3d32
joined Apr 4, 2018

Made my night ,ship that .

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I like how she confidently backed off and left on her own. Our rotten-eyed mistress is starting to get into it~

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

THIS IS GOLD

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Oh, wow. I was just thinking about this one yesterday and now there's an update and it did not disappoint. At the rate she's going, she might just accidentally corrupt a miko. I loved how in control she was the entire "fight" this time.

I didnt knew I like BDSM this much ... I guess when it's done well you just can't help it.
The fact that she "defeated" the most serious one first is a big success!!!

Have you read The Real Her. It's not magical girl themed, but I feel like it hits similar notes.Also, the facial expressions are 10/10.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Doctor_Hoot posted:

Yaaas can't wait to see when Subtext Rape turns into Real Rape <333

Seriously though, I don't know why this was only tagged with BDSM, and not for assault. None of the girls consented to being tied up. I wouldn't be complaining here, had there been some sort of warning about that. I especially hate the conflation of BDSM with assault (which the story itself doesn't do, but the users in here sure don't seem to be able to tell the difference).

Tecnically, she's being forced, so it would count as a rape for both of them.
Also, everything's so crazy in this that I don't really care, and I'm actually sure that she will learn somehow about consent in BDSM, but now she's not actually doing BDSM, she's the emperess of the evil force, it's not like she needs consent to beat someone up, and also the magical girls decided to fight so they knew that was the risk (which is something that makes me think that in this manga all of the three girls are actually masochists).
She was feeling guilty all along, she knew she was doing something bad from the start, she just realized that the tecniques she was using come from BDSM.

last edited at Aug 27, 2019 2:10AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Omega Deuse posted:

Oh, wow. I was just thinking about this one yesterday and now there's an update and it did not disappoint. At the rate she's going, she might just accidentally corrupt a miko. I loved how in control she was the entire "fight" this time.

I didnt knew I like BDSM this much ... I guess when it's done well you just can't help it.
The fact that she "defeated" the most serious one first is a big success!!!

Have you read The Real Her. It's not magical girl themed, but I feel like it hits similar notes.Also, the facial expressions are 10/10.

The Real Her is a masterpiece and doesn't have all this "simil-rape" situation, so is bliss.

joined Oct 27, 2018

This manga is new to me. I enjoy the concept of the girl who wants to be a magical girl turning out to be an evil magical girl, hell if anyone knows about another manga like that I'll be happy for the recommendation. Unfortunately, I'm not into the sexual assault angle of this particular manga.

She,her%20camera%20and%20her%20reasons
joined Jun 11, 2015

Can't believe I've missed this when the first and the second chapter came out, but now that I've seen it I need more!

joined Oct 17, 2018

do I see a magical girls harem?
yes
yes I do

joined Oct 17, 2018

and can y'all stop complaining about the whole BDSM and assault thing like dude this is a nsfw BDSM manga honestly the only difference between this and hentie is soooo little
so obviously you are not going to get a good love story where its pure and sweet

so just stop being vsco girls and boys pleas

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

T-this is lewd as hell

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I am not into BDSM but I'll read the crap out of this and demand an anime adaptation too, thank you

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

and can y'all stop complaining about the whole BDSM and assault thing like dude this is a nsfw BDSM manga honestly the only difference between this and hentie is soooo little
so obviously you are not going to get a good love story where its pure and sweet

I feel like that's a common misconception that BDSM can't be "pure and sweet". Good BDSM is exactly that- a relationship built on trust and consent, which is pretty much the first rule anyone who's interested in it needs to learn. The BDSM community is actually quite harsh on rape and assault because so many people will see Fifty Shades or fanfic and assume that it's the norm, when it's really not. Practice "clean, safe, consensual" not assault.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I feel like that's a common misconception that BDSM can't be "pure and sweet". Good BDSM is exactly that- a relationship built on trust and consent, which is pretty much the first rule anyone who's interested in it needs to learn. The BDSM community is actually quite harsh on rape and assault because so many people will see Fifty Shades or fanfic and assume that it's the norm, when it's really not. Practice "clean, safe, consensual" not assault.

I mean,it's a Villain against good guy situation, she ain't gonna ask for consent. If it was between 2 normal girls than yes but they aren't exactly normals girls.

joined May 5, 2017

I don't know if I like it or not

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I don't know if I like this manga.

I mean, it's not like I like BDSM or anything. In fact, what am I saying... I don't like BDSM. I don't like it... Really. Never saw a BDSM thing in my life. I'm really just not into it. I'm not into it at all.

I'm just reading this manga because I happen to be bored and curious. I definitely won't be reading 100 more chapters of this even if it existed.

Even now I'm pretty sure I don't like this manga. I mean, I hope this becomes weekly cause I'm just curious. But I have to say I don't like it.

Did I mention I don't like BDSM? It's all just pure and fluffy yuri for me really. I'm just so pure like that.

last edited at Aug 27, 2019 12:57PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

yuri-yaoi posted:

The Magical girls just need to awaken.

Then, there will be consent.

That's how it works in ecchi/hentai, you baka.

joined May 1, 2013

I want the off-brand Luna the cat to walk up and explain the ethics of consent within BDSM relationships. Like, in detail, for pages, while off-brand Sailor Mars is just sitting there taking notes.

Without that, this manga is really running the risk of being a real-life version of that bat thing.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I want the off-brand Luna the cat to walk up and explain the ethics of consent within BDSM relationships. Like, in detail, for pages, while off-brand Sailor Mars is just sitting there taking notes.

Without that, this manga is really running the risk of being a real-life version of that bat thing.

What are you even talking about ?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This kind of reminds me of Yurika Campus Life. It was funny when it involved the protagonist being dragged into ridiculous situations, but once protagonist got the hang of it to use for her advantage, it became somewhat creepy.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Hahaha noice

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I love the fact where, at the start of this last chapter, she is her right self but ended with those pupils like when she is transformed (when she is daydreaming) and, when she touchs Blue, she has her normal pupils, like the "real" her want it, she want it even if she doesn't transform.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Whenever I see this title I'm randomly reminded of this song by the Ruts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUv9af_D-ds

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

now this is my type of manga...

To reply you must either login or sign up.