Forum › Pocha Climb! discussion

joined May 1, 2015

Alternate reality versions of Rin and Nadeshiko from YuruCamp.
I am hoping for lots of handholding especially when they are in climbing mode.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Finally some good new stuff

joined Feb 23, 2016

Interesting

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I am hoping for lots of handholding especially when they are in climbing mode.

i see what you did there

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Japan never cease to amaze me to found some strange club.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She saw two donuts she wanted to munch. And Rin looks great in that sports gear.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 9:49AM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I'm surprised that wall climbing is actually getting it's turn under the spotlight. Ignores that they're calling it bouldering
For Aira to be free walling without anyone watching her from below... that takes a lot of skill and courage. I can't believe that she let Tsugu (an absolute beginner) climb without a harness, if this wasn't a manga, that's just begging to raise an accident flag.

Reading this makes me want to go back and start climbing in my old Spidey costume again (not that it would fit now that I'm not a kid anymore...).

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 10:03AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

If you think about it, making a manga about yuri and a climbing club isnt inherently any odder than making ANY manga /book / anime etc about a climbing club - or any other odd niche - because the type of romance, if any, in a story, isn't usually related in any way to the setting.

You might as well just say its odd to make a manga about a climbing club.

sometimes the setting may be of major significance to facilitate the yuri, but most other times, it's just an interesting setting for any story.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 10:03AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

And for them to be free walling without anyone watching them from below... that takes a lot of skill.

Not if it only goes up to 3 meters with a large mat under it. Really not dangerous at all.

You might as well just say its odd to make a manga about a climbing club.

It is odd.

joined Oct 4, 2018

Not if it only goes up to 3 meters with a large mat under it. Really not dangerous at all.

Makes sense but, as safe as 3 meters with a safety mat is, it doesn't mean accidents don't happen.

That aside, climbing 3 meters only is just no fun.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 10:08AM

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

I have to say... Tsugumi is pretty T H I C C

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Makes sense but, as safe as 3 meters with a safety mat is, it doesn't mean accidents don't happen.

That aside, climbing 3 meters only is just no fun.

Yeah, I guess they don't have bigger ones at that school. They are actually shown to be mobile and not built into the actual walls. I bet they have to go to a specialized climbing hall if they want to do more advanced stuff.

joined Oct 4, 2018

If you think about it, making a manga about yuri and a climbing club isnt inherently any odder than making ANY manga /book / anime etc about a climbing club - or any other odd niche

I was just commenting on wall climbing in animanga in general. But now that you mention it, wall climbing in yuri does make it rarer. A niche in a niche is what I'd call it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

By the way, shouldn't be tag as Childhood friends since they know each other when they were youngs ?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Aira looks like she's going to burst of gay happiness at any moment.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Anything can be yuri

..... amen

Climber girl can't even keep her donut in her pants, whippin it out at old mate in the first chapter, control your whoremoans!!!!

bumps donuts together
Fufufu ^ those two by the next chapter its so yuri

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 11:12AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This could be Rin and Nadeshiko in alternate world lol. Kidding. Anyway, this is a good start. Yuri and sport, give me that.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I agree climbing is an odd choice for a manga - but I kinda like odd /unusual settings because I get to learn about new stuff i've never done / had an interest in and know little about - like say yuru camp etc- a nice little bonus atop the yuri.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 12:30PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Getting some Tsurezure Biyori vibes from this - not that that's a bad thing, considering that one did have the childhood friends hook up, albeit in the second-to-last chapter. And Aira seems super obviously gay already, so that's a good sign.

Still, I have to wonder how far the rock-climbing premise can go. Apparently, there is such a thing as competitive rock-climbing.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

GO NUTS!!!!

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I agree climbing is an odd choice for a manga - but I kinda like odd /unusual settings because I get to learn about new stuff i've never done / had an interest in and know little about - like say yuru camp etc- a nice little bonus atop the yuri.

I couldn’t agree more

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Getting some Tsurezure Biyori vibes from this - not that that's a bad thing, considering that one did have the childhood friends hook up, albeit in the second-to-last chapter. And Aira seems super obviously gay already, so that's a good sign.

Still, I have to wonder how far the rock-climbing premise can go. Apparently, there is such a thing as competitive rock-climbing.

As a person who partakes in several hobbies I can assure you that they can take this rock climbing thing plenty far as long as the mangaka has decent knowledge on the subject. We could have chapters dedicated to gear, technique, strength training, injury, locations to climb, traveling to climb, climbing, getting gay whilst doing these things... At least, things better get gay or I’m out.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And most of all, in climbing, there are ropes.

I expect (hope for) some accidental shibari.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

bruh what kind of school forces you to go into a club, if it were me i’d just never hand in a sign up form (unless you get in trouble)

To reply you must either login or sign up.