Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Looked at the tags and fucking jumped

I thought the last chapter was going to be in November, or was that the last volume?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@brianlam47

Troll much?

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Damn, what a neat translation, great job.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I just keep rereading this chapter. Such an endless generator of concentrated happiness.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Damn this was nice!
Nice translation and the art so nice!
I can die happily now

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

YUU TOP YUU TOP YUU TOP

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ch44
I have a feeling they are going to separate

I have a feeling that they’re going to transform into giant mechas and fight to the death in Hell.

Furry mechas. With tentacles.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ch44
I have a feeling they are going to separate

I have a feeling that they’re going to transform into giant mechas and fight to the death in Hell.

Furry mechas. With tentacles.

Seems just as likely, tbh.

Just read the 4s translation. It's good as well. Every translation picks up on different cues, puts the emphasis differently here and there, which is nice.

I'm hoping the second half gets turned into an anime as well, made by the same people, translated and scripted by the same people... and please, dubbed by the same people.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Holy crap... i cant believe it actually happened.
What can i say that everyone hasn't already said? ...i mean, this is real. its not a fanfic or a doujinshi... it actually happened...
Honestly... i just love this manga so much.

joined Nov 5, 2017

I found the amateur translation better than the translation at Dynasty.

self-employed translator here (not from Japanese though), cannot attest the translation accuracy but for sure Kusoshop translation looks more informal, easier for English-born readers/speakers to understand, more relatable to them that is, 4s seems to translate word by word which is not wrong since they're simply following the original text, again I do not translate for Japanese so cannot attest its accuracy, just my two cents from 5 years of experience

It's rather the opposite, Kusushop is more literal and closer to what the Japanese says while 4s takes a fairly amount of liberties in some parts for localization and flow or so it seems.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I found the amateur translation better than the translation at Dynasty.

self-employed translator here (not from Japanese though), cannot attest the translation accuracy but for sure Kusoshop translation looks more informal, easier for English-born readers/speakers to understand, more relatable to them that is, 4s seems to translate word by word which is not wrong since they're simply following the original text, again I do not translate for Japanese so cannot attest its accuracy, just my two cents from 5 years of experience

It's rather the opposite, Kusushop is more literal and closer to what the Japanese says while 4s takes a fairly amount of liberties in some parts for localization and flow or so it seems.

That's the feeling I get too. I did like a couple of lines more in the KS version, but overall it feels like the 4s translation reads better.

joined Dec 4, 2017

to some of us, it might be just a story, but to me, this is a masterpiece..

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 9:03AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

to some of us, it might be just a story, but to me, this is a masterpiece..

A more agreeable comment is yet to be written on these forums.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

How tastefully done was the final lude erbody here was angsting for? Honestly, most deserved Yuri anime ever, this whole manga was thoughtful, unrushed and feels natural all the way through. Looking forward to the final chapter (kinda... it's a shame it's over but damn it was done well) and then looking forward to the rest of it being animated

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

On rereading, I also feel I should note Touko's reaction to talking about her sister, which is entirely positive now.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Speaking of having the rest animated, I'm really looking forward to having this chapter's climax animated with the same diligence and respect towards the work and its characters that Troyca have put on display the first time around. I'm very hopeful they'll be able to pull it off the right way. Just as I am very hopeful that it'll get animated at all.

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

Yuu is the most not useless lesbian i have seen in a yuri manga

Img_20190516_204314
joined Jun 3, 2019

Yuu is the most not useless lesbian i have seen in a yuri manga

She is super motivating, really happy to see how much she changed from the beginning to what is almost the end.

joined May 17, 2019

Once this manga ends, I hope we have another series but it revolves on Sayaka moving on and eventually getting a new love interest!!(c'mon we all know she deserves a girlfriend). So basically kinda like how Lily Love ran and then the prequel focuses on P'ploy and Ice instead of Donut and Mew.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So basically kinda like how Lily Love ran and then the prequel focuses on P'ploy and Ice instead of Donut and Mew.

You mean sequel i think and i had a bad memory of LL2.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I loved this latest chapter. So warm and loving. Can’t wait for the final chapter.

joined May 7, 2015

It's this nakatani's only/first (at least translated) NSFW chapter?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Depends on your definition of NSFW, but this is not the first time she drew lesbian sex if that's what you mean.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unfair_randomizer#14
This chapter actually reminded me a lot of that scene of her Touhou doujin between Ran and Yukari. Nakatani seems to have a very particular image in mind when she draws sex. She also loves inner monologue during it.

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 11:47AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Depends on your definition of NSFW, but this is not the first time she drew lesbian sex if that's what you mean.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unfair_randomizer#14
This chapter actually reminded me a lot of that scene of her Touhou doujin between Ran and Yukari. Nakatani seems to have a very particular image in mind when she draws sex. She also loves inner monologue during it.

By comparison, the scene from her Touhou doujin is rather tame.
I don't mind her using the scene for inner monologue (which was more like inner dialogue tho). While I generally like it if characters communicate during sex, easing each other's insecurities, reaffirming the "top" in acting with confidence, that would probably require strongly straddling the line towards being hentai, and consume way more pages. Wishful thinking.

To reply you must either login or sign up.