Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Opposite personalities...
Opposites do attract...
I love them together.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So Saeko is wearing the triangle shorts the girl in the first chapter was wearing, so given the dialogue in that first chapter, I think that scene is the aftermath of what's happening here, and that the next chapter will bookend with that scene, bringing the first volume to a close.

Which means that the opening scene of the manga isn't at some nebulous time in the future, it's just after Miwa's first time with Saeko, which means it doesn't actually tell us anything about how their story ends. ;p

So yaaaaaay, we get to argue more about whether they stay together in the long run! ;p

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So Saeko is wearing the triangle shorts the girl in the first chapter was wearing, so given the dialogue in that first chapter, I think that scene is the aftermath of what's happening here, and that the next chapter will bookend with that scene, bringing the first volume to a close.

Nice catch,i didn't even notice it.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Aaaaaaaaaa it's so Cute aaaaaaaaaa
/////

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And then I clicked the button with a sweaty, feverish finger...

And this page appeared...

And my scream of angst and primal rage actually brought my family to the door of my room, wanting to know if I was all right...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm not convinced. The triangle shorts might be a red herring.

Notice how Miwa's earrings in the first chapter, in the bed scene, are not the same she's using now. Also, the girl sharing a bed with Miwa doesn't have the birthday present earrings...

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Notice how Miwa's earrings in the first chapter, in the bed scene, are not the same she's using now. Also, the girl sharing a bed with Miwa doesn't have the birthday present earrings...

I think the earrings thing may have been a detail that the author ended up adding to a story she hadn't fully fleshed every little detail out for. I noticed it too but gave it a pass for this reason. But, guess we'll see eventually!

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

F I N A L L Y

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I think the earrings thing may have been a detail that the author ended up adding to a story she hadn't fully fleshed every little detail out for. I noticed it too but gave it a pass for this reason. But, guess we'll see eventually!

And isn't it unlikely for Miwa to be sleeping with a girl who looks extremely similar to Saeko but isn't Saeko?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And isn't it unlikely for Miwa to be sleeping with a girl who looks extremely similar to Saeko but isn't Saeko?

I think the question is more like: why do they go to such great lengths to hide the face of that girl who looks extremely similar to Saeko?

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Darn, that guy gonna fuck everything up, aren't he? Just let the yuri be!!!

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^what if he's just into yuri?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What do you mean plot relevant ? I mean, both of them are lesbian so i'm not that worried but just a little bit maybe.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Hell yeah!
They finally had sex
A whole lot of sex
No random interruptions or contrived misunderstandings
Just a lot of fucking going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EExyhURcYO0

joined Oct 27, 2018

Loved when her mom noticed the hickey.

joined Jan 14, 2015

Love this comic so much still, glad both moms are chill about it.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Hell yeah!
They finally had sex
A whole lot of sex
No random interruptions or contrived misunderstandings
Just a lot of fucking going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EExyhURcYO0

Now there's a song that takes me back to some crazy times. It's been forever since I've listened to LOA.

Images%20(1)
joined Jul 25, 2019

Miwa's mom's reaction was so funny I fucking lost it.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Feels refreshing to see such a mix of awkwardness, sexiness and comfort

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This is still one of the best yuri manga on here at the moment, this and Still Sick.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

before people have the usual reaction: don't worry End isn't lame comphet for the main couple at all, his deal is entirely different and a lot more interesting

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

What is Light Yagami doing in my wonderful college girl yuri manga!?

I better not see any Deathnotes.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Ayyyyy this chapter is goddamn Good

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

If any yuri manga has hit potential in an international indie comics context it's this one.

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 7:16AM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Ressey posted:

What is Light Yagami doing in my wonderful college girl yuri manga!?

I better not see any Deathnotes.

No Death Notes.
Only Yuri Notes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.