joined Jan 14, 2015
Dapper
joined Jan 14, 2015
95616823_p0

geyser

joined Jan 14, 2015

leo pointing.png

joined Jan 14, 2015

I'm the sickos guy outside the window being so down for more "but if I felt all these things for a girl what does that mean??" for the next 5-10 chapters

joined Jan 14, 2015

Super well drawn but I admit to thinking this was a new chapter of Asumi-chan at first, can't be too mad tho

joined Jan 14, 2015

"I want to die as my own gender" really hit me god damn

and to wade into the waters on this discussion, I am a trans woman and I very much do not fit into what people would consider femme. I never was a person who played with dolls or wanted to wear make up or anything like that. Some of my trans friends are like that, not really feeling beholden to the stereotypes of their gender or not. Some of them fit it to a T. I think both contain elements of self fulfilling doubt, especially with traditional gender roles present in a lot of the world. Growing up I often thought I couldn't be a woman because I didn't want to do anything traditionally feminine. My friends who fit into that role would just wonder if they were just fulfilling a bad stereotype, or falling into ideas of what someone of a gender can do.

Reading this I see someone who from an early age realized who he is and was constantly reminded that he is not seen as the person he is. This is displayed in how the internet sees him, how his dad and mother viewed him and even in how his own body betrays him with having his first period. The sexism and expectation put onto him for sure make his existence harder and his want to break out of himself more but he is a person who looked at a trans person and saw himself and I don't think that's something I can just ascribe to someone wanting to escape sexism. Also the fact that he hid the fact for years and still started going through for only his personal fully expecting his dad to not see him as a man shows how serious it is to him.

Dapper
joined Jan 14, 2015

this is the most lewd chapter yet

Dapper
Image Comments 04 Oct 19:09
joined Jan 14, 2015
Eip5bg6x0ae_xfx-orig

Amelia has called all of the other members her girlfriends

joined Jan 14, 2015

what a nice ending to a really nice series, for sure adding it to my all time favs

joined Jan 14, 2015

This is exactly what I needed

joined Jan 14, 2015

if she ever holds hands she's gonna explode

joined Jan 14, 2015

So glad to see a manga about sex work and not having it be about saving people from it or needing to escape.

And yes, sex work is a really complicated subject for a lot of reasons, but all the people I know are very happy with autonomy.

joined Jan 14, 2015

Oh damn I was right, Kan is gay

joined Jan 14, 2015

I'm just getting more confused. They're hiding it from the band members, but some of them know anyway? I might need to go back and reread, I'm getting the side characters all scrambled.

Their actual close band members and some friends know, but this seems like a larger music clubs gathering where not everyone knows them and they don't want to be out with everyone yet.

joined Jan 14, 2015

the story idea was interesting but the sex scene kinda was so much it kinda went back around to be boring for me

joined Jan 14, 2015

Is this story realistic? No.
Should this be the focus of a long series? Maybe not.
Do I love it and want this dumb misunderstanding to keep going? Yes.

Dapper
joined Jan 14, 2015

Like everyone I feel it was kinda rushed at the end but it was nice to see a poly ending.

joined Jan 14, 2015

Himbo is just a male bimbo, see also "thembo" for NB people

also I was like "fuck off End" but then the thought came to me that he might be gay as well and just real awkward about reaching out. No idea if that'll actually happen but it was fun to think about.

joined Jan 14, 2015

Love this comic so much still, glad both moms are chill about it.

Dapper
joined Jan 14, 2015

that was thoroughly enjoyable.

joined Jan 14, 2015

Plainly stating your feelings for someone else? It's like she doesn't even realize she's in a yuri manga.

Dapper
joined Jan 14, 2015

This has got to be one of my new fav one shots, really hit me right in the heart

joined Jan 14, 2015

Yuuka is for sure my fav character

joined Jan 14, 2015

I am... intrigued.

Dapper
joined Jan 14, 2015

I hope Jin doesn't continue much further on this path