Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I don't think I'll ever get enough of their shocked faces when interrupted by Tadokoro's Mom. Too damn funny.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Random Wanderer posted:

Dammit mom, just let them finish having sex before you interrupt them.

Yeah is like she doesn't want grandkids >_>

they didn’t use the showerhead for fun?

I see you're a man of culture as well.

si

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I realize that her mother has probably figured out already that they are dating, but I would love for her to give them her blessing in a more direct way. Not that it's necessary, but more because it's nice to have family support in these matters. Speaking of which, does anyone know any yuri mangas with supportive parent characters?

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

I realize that her mother has probably figured out already that they are dating, but I would love for her to give them her blessing in a more direct way. Not that it's necessary, but more because it's nice to have family support in these matters. Speaking of which, does anyone know any yuri mangas with supportive parent characters?

Here is a extreme case :p
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_otaku_family

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 10:39PM

Bryn_120
joined May 9, 2011

Hmm, does anyone know if there are any missing pages? It seems so abrupt this chapter (35).

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Hmm, does anyone know if there are any missing pages? It seems so abrupt this chapter (35).

This set is the very next entry on the author's pixiv after the previous one, so nothing's missing.

Here is a extreme case :p
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_otaku_family

Well of course THEY'D be fine with it. They're written by the author of Bright and Cheerful Amnesia. EVERYBODY's fine with yuri in her worlds.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 11:39PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

These short chapters are killing me

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Nikaidou, please.
UR A GODDESS.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is getting dangerously gay

@RomanticGuy153 cute story

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 1:32AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

UNTIL THE FUCKING END OF TIME MOM! UNTIL WE ARE WITHERED OLD PRUNES!

joined Nov 27, 2017

Mira's "The Sea, You, and the Sun" has some like, hyper supportive parents for one of the MCs. It's Mira so NSFW, obviously.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Buns are so cute!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dammit mom, you were the one who sent them in together, and now you suddenly decide to get in their way?

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

So. What spot did Nikaidou decide to wash? Hmmmmm. Right. The mother has the yuri plan in her head. She knows exactly what to do. I count on ya, Tadokoro-san's mom!

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Damn,,, these two...hahaha

joined Oct 15, 2014

Mira's "The Sea, You, and the Sun" has some like, hyper supportive parents for one of the MCs. It's Mira so NSFW, obviously.

Been years since I've read that manga definitely gonna read it again

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Pretty much every chapter is lewd.

NOW IT'S UNQUANTIFYABLY MORE LEWD THAN USUAL!

joined Sep 5, 2018

Maybe try Abracadrabra and Berry Berry Berry A.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Q: "How long are u gonna stay in there?"

A: "FOREVER"

lol ;p

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

This was a hard No U play

joined May 24, 2014

No one has noticed that tatsuboun made ANOTHER yuri manga on his pixivy?

joined Mar 29, 2019

Felt so short xD

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

I kept clicking after the bath scene and when it wouldn't move to the next page, I just kept clicking until I almost broke my phone...

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Well, this thing has gotten so stale and boring that I cannot be bothered with it anymore.

Thank you so much for sharing this important update.

Whatever would we have done had we all stayed completely unaware of the fascinating fact that you were no longer reading this series?

The consequences don’t bear thinking about.

Don't know what is so stale, the style and feel when reading is pretty original to me... the sweet lovey-dovey endearingness without anticipating unrealistic, constant, over-the-top drama and, also the dynamic of both the characters eye fugging (fucking + hugging) eachother whenever they meet is too sweet, that I might get cavities.

To reply you must either login or sign up.