Forum › Posts by krash_chan

krash_chan
joined Jul 1, 2019

I just realized that this series has been going on for almost a decade... and they are still in high school. Still enjoying every chapter, anyway.

joined Jul 1, 2019

There is one mystery that'll need to be solved in the chapters yet to come. Why the first time didn't count as a box getting checked off on the contract.

That’s the deposit to summon up the contract.

krash_chan
joined Jul 1, 2019

Shiho is so boring. The manga feels like a one sided conversation at all times and it makes me feel bad for Akari

I mean the first chap is her excitedly waiting for a date where she's all dressed up and Shiho rocks up messy haired half asleep. Could not deal with that on a regular basis

That’s why, Shiho tried to make up for it by buying the lavender-flavored ice cream. Shiho noticed that Akari was quite sad when Shiho forgot their date (even without Akari showing nor saying it).

last edited at Nov 24, 2019 8:56AM

krash_chan
joined Jul 1, 2019

I like their dynamic. Just a chill, (hopefully) drama-free, healthy relationship. Shiho may be expressionless and Akari can be so energetic; but they try to understand each other’s shortcomings and be sensitive to their partner’s feelings. Traits that, I think, are important to have in a relationship.

last edited at Nov 24, 2019 12:18AM

krash_chan
Candy discussion 17 Nov 00:31
joined Jul 1, 2019

Rereading this again. One of my favorites. I remembered the times when I was waiting for this manga’s update. It makes me realize how long I’ve been reading on this site.

Comments on great mangas, like this one, back then (around 2012) were sparse.

krash_chan
joined Jul 1, 2019

She attacc, she protecc, but most importantly: she won't bully you bacc

You had one chance to make a catchy rhyme and you blew it.

She attacc, she protecc, but most importantly: she gay

i think kirigaya rhymes on gay too

It doesn't

I'm just gonna correct that 3rd sentence, so it'd be more similar to the meme.

She protecc, she attacc, but most importantly, she gay as hecc.

as facc*

krash_chan
joined Jul 1, 2019

So... she knew.

I am loving this series more and more.

krash_chan
joined Jul 1, 2019

Same author as “The Meaning of Us”. I am starting to like this author.
More adult yuri please!!!