Forum › The Sisterly Situation of the Bakeneko Hazuki discussion

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This kinda reminds me of the one where two orphans were BFFs, and one was unknowingly a dragon who only turned into a dragon and ate people when someone was bullying the other. That one had a Bad End all around though, this one seems a lot lighter. lol

I...I don't want to be reminded of that story.

I'd rather read fluffy Onee-loli with a cute serious loli and tsundere/airheaded Onee.

The neko side of the Onee is seriously cute.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

imma be honest fellas, thats a shitty writing prompt yet im curious to see how the story goes

joined Dec 30, 2018

imma be honest fellas, thats a shitty writing prompt yet im curious to see how the story goes

Same here

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This one gets bonus points for originality and for having so blatantly gay characters from the start.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

YES, YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!

I've been waiting for another Bakeneko yuri series like this for YEARS now. Oh this is going to be good. >w<

joined Sep 9, 2018

Wow finally translated!! thanks!! ><

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

I love every second of it.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Ringo -> Gorilla -> Rappa -> Panda -> Dachou -> Uma

I want this to become a meme. From now on, I'm gonna quote this line every time I see a scene in a manga where a girl is doing something really ecchi (like fondling another girl's naked boobs) while desperately trying to control her lustful urges.

I second that.

Chiaki will probably be the only one left out of this XD

joined Oct 17, 2018

I need more of this

joined Jul 23, 2019

This kinda reminds me of the one where two orphans were BFFs, and one was unknowingly a dragon who only turned into a dragon and ate people when someone was bullying the other. That one had a Bad End all around

Doesn't sound so Bad End if the evil guys were eaten and the girl was protected.
Link, please?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This kinda reminds me of the one where two orphans were BFFs, and one was unknowingly a dragon who only turned into a dragon and ate people when someone was bullying the other. That one had a Bad End all around

Doesn't sound so Bad End if the evil guys were eaten and the girl was protected.
Link, please?

Ahahahaha ... well. See for yourself.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_love_you

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

You know you're in for a ride when a manga starts off with someone punching a bear.

But you'd know you were in for a greater ride if it had started with seducing a bear ...

Nuh nigguh, only Yuri Queen powerful enough to pull that off is the gigolette herself
strikes Yurikas trademark pose
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch22#13

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 11:15AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Egh, I hate it when translators make the mistake of translating 助 as "save" when the context makes the alternate translation "help" far more appropriate.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Egh, I hate it when translators make the mistake of translating 助 as "save" when the context makes the alternate translation "help" far more appropriate.

I kinda figured "save" would be better, since in the context of these early chapters, Sora is "helping" (手伝う) Hazuki move in, and the desire to rescue her from being possessed by gay cats would probably warrant a more distinct wording.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Ringo -> Gorilla -> Rappa -> Panda -> Dachou -> Uma

I want this to become a meme. From now on, I'm gonna quote this line every time I see a scene in a manga where a girl is doing something really ecchi (like fondling another girl's naked boobs) while desperately trying to control her lustful urges.

Those exact words or shiritori in general

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Thieving cat.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

sleekie posted:

Thieving cat.

It's 1:17 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5223jswwa_U

And I agree that this premise and this kind of fan service is weird in yuri, most of the times is more.... dumb and over the top, like what you'll see in harem anime, hmmm is hard to explain xP this is more cute?

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

This kinda reminds me of the one where two orphans were BFFs, and one was unknowingly a dragon who only turned into a dragon and ate people when someone was bullying the other. That one had a Bad End all around though, this one seems a lot lighter. lol

I'd rather read fluffy Onee-loli with a cute serious loli and tsundere/airheaded Onee.

mow im curious about the dragon thing send me a link

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Okay I'm fan

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

mow im curious about the dragon thing send me a link

The link was already given just some messages above.

Ahahahaha ... well. See for yourself.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_love_you

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Caring onee-san and sexy dangerous bakeneko, both in one busty package?
Gal hit the jackpot.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Not sure if this is even a triangle... the Bakeneko only cares about Sora because of Hazuki's feelings. Very useful and a bit convenient.

Don’t ruin my experience...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If anyone wondering why there is no chapter uploaded again it's because the one who translate the first chapter said he was not interested in but started itso someone might do this manag.He also said in Mangadex comments that he had translate chapter 2 to 9 and they just await typesetting in the /u/ translation thread for anyone interested.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

If anyone wondering why there is no chapter uploaded again it's because the one who translate the first chapter said he was not interested in but started itso someone might do this manag.He also said in Mangadex comments that he had translate chapter 2 to 9 and they just await typesetting in the /u/ translation thread for anyone interested.

It was the typesetter of that who lost interest. I've got the series TL'd up to date so any interested typesetters do come on by.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Woah I love this concept, although it's a bit weird to be in a relationship with someone with essentially 2 personalities

To reply you must either login or sign up.