Forum › The OL Who Dislikes Children And The Meek Elementary Schooler discussion

joined May 16, 2017

The plot twist tho...

joined Jun 12, 2015

What the...?

joined Jun 29, 2015

Me look into the camera: Am I a joke to you

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

It sorta reminds me of Hotaru and Komari from Non Non Biyori... except without the yuri in this case, obviously.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

M. Naito Shiamaran

last edited at Jul 5, 2019 12:05PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Age gap taking to a whole new level

joined Aug 21, 2017

That got me

joined Jul 22, 2016

that was hella cute. What a twist

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Me look into the camera: Am I a joke to you

Perfect post/AV combo

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Aw damn I got bamboozled

Images-1
joined Dec 3, 2016

I got fooled omg

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Can prepubescent children get anywhere near how seemingly tall this girl is? Just wondering, is all.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

... Can prepubescent children get anywhere near how seemingly tall this girl is? Just wondering, is all.

Sure, in fringe cases: https://www.littlethings.com/robert-wadlow-tallest-man

Dude was 6’5″ when he was 10 years old. ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

No wonder she dislikes children, she's always being mistaken for one.

Perhaps she should try wearing a different style of clothes?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

No wonder she dislikes children, she's always being mistaken for one.

Perhaps she should try wearing a different style of clothes?

I've known a couple of very petite women who have trouble finding clothes that aren't from the children's section. So if she's that tiny she's probably got the same problem.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

lol

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Works as a story the other way too... with a silent kid giving the adult some candy. That's cute too!

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

I had a classmate in elementary school who was taller than most of the parents (he transferred to our school in third grade, and by that time he'd already reached that insane height).
I ran into him again in high school and he was even taller. Like, we're talking Shaq levels of height, here.

joined Apr 23, 2019

She found her soulmate in opposite kind of being mistaken

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

nani the heck

joined Mar 3, 2017

Aw, heck. Bamboozled again.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

That was twisty.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I had a classmate in elementary school who was taller than most of the parents (he transferred to our school in third grade, and by that time he'd already reached that insane height).
I ran into him again in high school and he was even taller. Like, we're talking Shaq levels of height, here.

First, I was talking about non-fringe cases. Not that extreme, anyway; Wadlow had a medical condition that made continue to grow even as an adult, which ultimately led to serious health problems towards his later years (he needed braces just to walk, and suffered from high hypoesthesia in his legs and feet) and eventually death at a mere 22 years of age.

Second... and there are people who say that adolescent/adult-looking preteen characters from anime/manga are mere fantasy.

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

First, I was talking about non-fringe cases. Not that extreme, anyway; Wadlow had a medical condition that made continue to grow even as an adult, which ultimately led to serious health problems towards his later years (he needed braces just to walk, and suffered from high hypoesthesia in his legs and feet) and eventually death at a mere 22 years of age.

Second... and there are people who say that adolescent/adult-looking preteen characters from anime/manga are mere fantasy.

Its an actual thing though.

Everyone goes through puberty. It’s a normal part of growing up. But when a child goes through puberty sooner than normal, it’s called early puberty, or central precocious puberty (CPP).

CPP is triggered when the brain tells the pituitary gland (a bean-shaped gland located at the bottom of the brain) to release “puberty” hormones called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) too soon. The result is that girls start producing estrogen, boys start producing testosterone, and sexual development begins.3

More then likely thats what she has since it can start at the age of 5.

Without applying anime logic, this is probably what she has.

To reply you must either login or sign up.