Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Zexalfan posted:

Zexalfan posted:

Thanks a lot for the new update! Super Cute chapter! but with a surprise ending!

it's posible Yori may have pull the trigger to early but I admire her bravery and that she really didn't left room for error lol.
While I am sure by the end they will be together, what matter is how they get there so it will be interest how their different "loves" go from here.
Anyway I love Yori and I wish her the best cause I get the feeling that she may get rejected at first but we'll see.
anybody knows if it's already on par with raws or when new chapters get released?

Apparently this month's yuri hime didn't had any chapter so... We're all caught up!

I see! thank you! guess is waiting time now ^^;
something I am wondering is, probably the love song Yori is writing maybe the realization Kino needs, but would the song alone be enough for her to see Yori in a romantic light rather than the admiration love she has right now?

I guess it depends on the lyrics but mostly on how close to her ears she whisper the love song hehehe, I say she needs to be close enough to feel her lips on the neck, then it wouldn't matter if the song is good or not... it could even be Despacito

PS: In fact, all of you try to imagine that all this time, Senpai has been singing Despacito in the roof

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 2:59PM

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

Well, shit.

Que esta pasandoooooo

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It would be so nice if people could stop assuming everyone is a guy here.

"Lads" and "dude" are gender-neutral terms in my book.

clenches fist triumphantly

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 3:14PM

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

damn.....
so sad.....
drama incumming

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It’s true that direct communication is a rather shocking development in a yuri manga, but ultimately it’s the best thing for everybody involved.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Yeah, at least where I live, "dude" certainly is a rather gender neutral informal friendly pronoun of address and although "lads" isn't used much here it's a similar sort of term.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Zexalfan posted:

Zexalfan posted:

Thanks a lot for the new update! Super Cute chapter! but with a surprise ending!

it's posible Yori may have pull the trigger to early but I admire her bravery and that she really didn't left room for error lol.
While I am sure by the end they will be together, what matter is how they get there so it will be interest how their different "loves" go from here.
Anyway I love Yori and I wish her the best cause I get the feeling that she may get rejected at first but we'll see.
anybody knows if it's already on par with raws or when new chapters get released?

Apparently this month's yuri hime didn't had any chapter so... We're all caught up!

something I am wondering is, probably the love song Yori is writing maybe the realization Kino needs, but would the song alone be enough for her to see Yori in a romantic light rather than the admiration love she has right now?

I guess it depends on the lyrics but mostly on how close to her ears she whisper the love song hehehe, I say she needs to be close enough to feel her lips on the neck, then it wouldn't matter if the song is good or not... it could even be Despacito

PS: In fact, all of you try to imagine that all this time, Senpai has been singing Despacito in the roof

Wow, Asanagi Alexa-senpai.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Zexalfan posted:

Zexalfan posted:

This reminded me what even is the title of the manga lol
I was thinking they would do the usual "singing a special song in a concert" bit from other romance/music stories (and regardless I still think there will be another concert at some point) but considering that's what started Kino's "admiration/love" started I felt that it may just increase that point of view on her.
Clearly the solution is right there in title lol sing/whisper the love song directly to her while alone.

(next time I re-read it I'll keep that in mind, if Yori/someone I like were to whisper that song to me I don't know I would crack up laughing or be smiten, probably both haha)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

...And the drama starts!
She'll discover soon her real love.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Zexalfan posted:

Zexalfan posted:

I'd rather it be Explosivo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkfR8lm0elQ

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That being said, the first tankobon came out earlier this week, so we'll have the vol 1 extras up for you next.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

reading this chapter was a rollercoster of emotions at firts i was so happy and delighted by the cutness of the chapter then at the last page i was so shocked by kino´s reaction after procesing the chapter i got really impressed that the manga took a step forward and start advancing the plot so early and finallly i just start laughing non stop while imagining yori senpai singing despacito all along

joined Apr 19, 2017

Alright lads, prepare the ship! This will be one hel of a storm.

Alright guy, gals, any other gendered individuals and my nonspecific friends, prepare the ship!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@gaylolkillme

Hopefully the NIFB (New Independent Fundamentalist Baptists) (they can go fuck themselves) won't take your username too seriously and/or literally.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 5:34PM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

clenches fist triumphantly

??
Is the thing with those words a big important issue to you?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Can someone tell me what Yori's hairstyle is called?

Alright lads, prepare the ship! This will be one hel of a storm.

Didn't you ever listen to the goodburger song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqMODweN8lQ

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

That being said, the first tankobon came out earlier this week, so we'll have the vol 1 extras up for you next.

Bless you all and thanks for all your work!

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

oh boi here we go

joined Sep 2, 2018

I want this to ruin the manga for me, but it's only making it better.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Ah shit the feeling rollercoaster is coming! I'mma get prepare

joined Jan 14, 2015

Plainly stating your feelings for someone else? It's like she doesn't even realize she's in a yuri manga.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Kino come onnnnn

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

[Laudatory praise to this series]
[Asking Kino to get it together and embrace the big gay]

[Vague rephrasing of "Yori is too handsome"]
[Some sort of praise about how she didn't leave any room for misunderstanding, making her even better]

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 7:41PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

poor Kino.

poor Senpai

They're going on different tracks parallel to one another. Hopefully they'll intersect!

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

poor Kino.

poor Senpai

They're going on different tracks parallel to one another. Hopefully they'll intersect!

Hopefully intersect 'round the lips.

To reply you must either login or sign up.