Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Senpai: Will I be able to control myself?
Me the reader: I hope not :D

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

What is this pile of happiness

Yaaassss

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That is one doomed senpai.

The kouhai too, but unaware of it yet.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hahaha when I saw the ch3 in spanish I thought "Oh no, Dynasty won't survive this cuteness"

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

yuri band

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

Story is a bit generic
but I'm a slut for yuri anyways,
and the art is fucking beautiful

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is so cute already.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This one is too good, never stop scanlating this please

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Hahaha when I saw the ch3 in spanish I thought "Oh no, Dynasty won't survive this cuteness"

Hehe, you and me both. I just LUV seeing the effects of extreme cuteness on the readers, as reflected on the comments.

That said, in this chapter, Aki turns out to be... not so cute. >_< When I read it in Spanish, I thought: wait, she knew about the "misunderstanding" and didn't tell Yori, WTF??? And then it turns out it was because she thought it would be more fun to shut up and watch the crash. The English translation confirms it. Why that little...! Grr. Talk about a pal.( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

yes, is okay to lose control Yori-senpai. i will do the same, when smile like that. ufufufuu~

joined Aug 15, 2018

This series would be greaaaaat

joined Nov 27, 2017

My reaction entirely.

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

My reaction entirely.

Haha yeah thought the same, was like: Don't hold back girl just release the gay :D :D

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Kiss the girl!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Page 22 could only remind me of this X)

But damn this series is like a fluorescent rainbow made of sugar. It's dangerous.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Hehe, you and me both. I just LUV seeing the effects of extreme cuteness on the readers, as reflected on the comments.

That said, in this chapter, Aki turns out to be... not so cute. >_< When I read it in Spanish, I thought: wait, she knew about the "misunderstanding" and didn't tell Yori, WTF??? And then it turns out it was because she thought it would be more fun to shut up and watch the crash. The English translation confirms it. Why that little...! Grr. Talk about a pal.( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

She found out about the misunderstanding after the band got together to discuss the situation, though. So her initial support and advice was sincere. This is the first time we're seeing them interact after that, she may just have not expected things to progress so quickly. "Eh, I'll tell her about it next time I see her" or something like that. It just happens that Himari got to Yori before Aki did.

What she's saying in that moment, anyway, is that she won't tell Yori after the fact that she found out on her own that it was a misunderstanding, which isn't the same thing as conciously deciding not to warn her in advance.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Yori is too handsome. Embrace the Big Gay already, Himari!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH SO CYUUUUTE

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I feel this is one of the few scenarios in which it's perfectly justified to punch someone in the face.

last edited at Jun 16, 2019 2:46PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Well as long as you don't physically touch her, you'll probably be able to.

At least that's been my experience. It's annoying, I think, "this girl's straight, but she's so cute and she's clinging to me innocently, but my feelings can't take it!" >///< It's sad really...

But luckily, from that blush reaction, Kino isn't straight. Which holding back at that point dang... It'll take a lot.

2e8f5acd0b52ee9cb6e3f81a8d3377cf
joined Dec 9, 2018

Moar!!!

joined Apr 16, 2014

Don't hold back, senpai. Give us more cuteness.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

First tank is out in Japan for all you supportive spenders out there.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Too cute...

Tamen%20de%20gushi%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2018

This is so cute im dyinggg

To reply you must either login or sign up.