Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Pfft. Someone said the discussion around this story has been rather nice. I was gonna agree. For the most part. But I can't find it. Gotta snooze now.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Like, everyone is doing evil to each others in this manga, some consciously, some unaware...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Your username is the Serbocroatobosniomontenegrin word for firefly, and I don't think that's a coincidence.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I agree, Amane. It's all wrong T_T

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 2:40AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Am I the only one doesnt think sempai had anything to do with their break up?.

I honestly think that's on the less likely end of the spectrum myself. But it's still possible.

Question this series is part of Comic Yuri Hime right? So does that mean that the new chapter will be out on the 18th, like with Citrus Plus & My Unrequited Love?

joined Oct 7, 2017

Love the manga and the plot so far, even though ugh it's so painful to watch Amane getting hurt. But totally loved how unpredictable it is so far.

On a side note, the camera nerd in me was so STOKED to see so many different types of camera bodies and lenses. Like, asdfghjkl excited. I know this manga is never going to head for the seinen route where they start to go all technical and spout out stats (and it should stay that way), but also Iwami Kiyoko did an amazing job putting together a list of distinctively different but equally expensive high end-ish camera bodies and lenses XD. One thing I wished was Iwami would draw a thicker straps for the cameras, especially like the one in https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch06#5 cos that set up is heavy and lizard girl deserves better ergonomics.

What I'm so excited about is that Kou and lizard girl have now gone into my list of fictional lesbian photographers, with Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura being the first one XD.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Love the manga and the plot so far, even though ugh it's so painful to watch Amane getting hurt. But totally loved how unpredictable it is so far.

On a side note, the camera nerd in me was so STOKED to see so many different types of camera bodies and lenses. Like, asdfghjkl excited. I know this manga is never going to head for the seinen route where they start to go all technical and spout out stats (and it should stay that way), but also Iwami Kiyoko did an amazing job putting together a list of distinctively different but equally expensive high end-ish camera bodies and lenses XD. One thing I wished was Iwami would draw a thicker straps for the cameras, especially like the one in https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch06#5 cos that set up is heavy and lizard girl deserves better ergonomics.

Looks to me like Hayama is using a Canon 5D series body. The long lens looks like one of the long zooms, as indicated by the straight barrel and the the depth-of-field gauge mid-barrel, maybe the 70-200mm/f2.8.

Her shorter lens (as seen in Chap. 3) is pretty generic, so I can’t tell. Canon normal lenses tend to be pretty short and/or tapered in at the body, so that could be a 60mm macro.

I also can’t tell much about Kou’s rig. The back dials look like a Canon, but the front reminds me more of Nikon at times. (Faceplates are blank, of course.) I don’t know much about rangefinders, either, so I don’t know what her old camera would be. Looks like a nice one, though.

(That’s obviously one of those Fujifilm Instax Minis in Chapter 4. My money would be on Kou going for a pink one, although the purple or lime green wouldn’t be out of the question.)

Lumasmall
joined Feb 17, 2018

Question this series is part of Comic Yuri Hime right? So does that mean that the new chapter will be out on the 18th, like with Citrus Plus & My Unrequited Love?

Correct. No promises on how long it'll take to get translated though.

Correct. No promises on how long it'll take to get translated though.

Thank you.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I read the chapter 7 and wow, I really want to puch Nene's face.

If anyone want's to see the raw's go here

last edited at Jun 17, 2019 3:10PM

I read the chapter 7 and wow, I really want to puch Nene's face.

I would have to agree she being a jerk at the moment yes, hopefully it will be fix in the next chapter.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Don't tease me too much you guys. The suspense is killing me at the rate of a medium-spreading lead poisoning.

Anyway I'm going to go on a limb here, & say that chapter's 1 through 5 is Vol 1. And chapter's 6 & 7 are going to be in Vol 2.

joined Apr 6, 2019

If anyone want's to see the raw's go here

Thx for the link! Even raw, for us addicted ones, a fix is a fix. <3

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Late catching up to this, I just want to say, let Kou and Nene be together. Whatever Nene's reasons for breaking up with Amane, Nene at least has clearly moved on to a genuine and heartfelt interest in Kou. There is nothing romantic about exes getting back together, it's almost invariably a bad move in general, and in Nene and Amane's case in particular, there are just too many spiteful feelings built up between them to ever recover. Nene has moved on and Amane needs to as well - though NOT to the villain of the piece Uchiho.

In any case, having now looked at the chapter 7 raws, my overriding feeling is still as it was:

The impossibly hot teacher is going to waste so far. Let Amane end up with HER and I'll consider it a big win for everyone.

last edited at Jun 18, 2019 4:53AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

In any case, having now looked at the chapter 7 raws, my overriding feeling is still as it was:

https://i.imgur.com/8djS6Kl.jpg

The impossibly hot teacher is going to waste so far. Let Amane end up with HER and I'll consider it a big win for everyone.

Weird flex, but OK.

Well i still think that Nene & Amane end up back together, and Kou is going to be the one help bring those two back together again.

It's just going to be a long & bumpy road with a roller coaster of emotions before it happens.
So let's continued to see how this story plays out.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

While I just narratively think Nene and Amane will get back together eventually, I don't mind if they actually split up for good, but without ill feelings.
What I will absolutely not support is Nene and Kou coming together. It's clearly wrong.

last edited at Jun 19, 2019 7:42AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'll just sit here to wait and see what happens.

While I just narratively think Nene and Amane will get back together eventually, I don't mind if they actually split up for good, but without ill feelings.
What I will asbolutely not support is Nene and Kou coming together. It's clearly wrong.

I agree with you on both accounts.

joined Aug 23, 2016

Tbh I don't think Nene deserves Amane. I would rather prefer she end up with Hayama senpai.
Nene is just so cruel and irrational, and still we don't know why she acts like shit with Amane. I wonder what could happen so things change overnight, when you were love dovey with your lover and then they start threating you like shit.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Tbh I don't think Nene deserves Amane. I would rather prefer she end up with Hayama senpai.
Nene is just so cruel and irrational, and still we don't know why she acts like shit with Amane. I wonder what could happen so things change overnight, when you were love dovey with your lover and then they start threating you like shit.

I agree that something happened to Nene, and we haven't been told what.

But because I got this wrong earlier myself, I feel compelled to point out that in fact Amane does say that Nene had "turned strangely cold" at the start of their third year of middle school.

So while the breakup itself at the end of third year was sudden, there had been signs that something was wrong in their relationship well before that.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch06#19

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 4:43PM

Eetw4a5ueaiu2_t
joined Jun 1, 2017

Nene is just traumatized. Or maybe she feels annoyed at Amane's overly doting manners? Either way they don't make a good couple and Hayama is doing the right thing by trying to make Amane get over her ex, even if Hayama's intentions seem... shady.

Kou is just kind of there. lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.