Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I mean, I don't blame Amane for acting like she does with her ex Nene. I acted similarly with my ex skinship-wise, and he was fine with it too for a bit, then he told me back off, and I did mostly because it just hurt to not be wanted anymore. Shouldn't have even tried being straight to begin with...

At some point, cruel just naturally happens. People don't like feeling uncomfortable, so they act cruel to feel less uncomfortable.

There's a thin line between love and hate; they're actually basically one in the same. Here's what I mean in a scenario of feelings for someone I used to love, but now hate:
-I can't stop thinking about them.
-My heart races when I think about what we've done together.
-I hope the worst for them (when in love, I hoped for them too, just the best instead of worst).
-I feel strong sensations when I think about them.

Dunno how Amane has the strength to hang around. Then again, she's 15, and I was 25. I had more energy and hope and resilience back when I was 15. Heartache, but less beaten down and defeated by it. Still was hopeful.

I will end my thoughts with: no break up is ever mutual.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Kou seems to be an innocent character that is developing some complicated feelings of which she doesn't know what to do with and when comes to those around her and cares about, she wants them to be happy but doesn't have experience or confidence to do anything about it. She wants get along with both Amane and Nene but is always (seemingly) forced in to awkward situations with Nene's advances and Amane's pain at said advances. Hayama though, she doesn't understand this character, nothing about her, to Kou, is clear. Hayama does love Amane, she just wants to possess her completely even if that causes Amane pain (Hayama actually seems to enjoy that part) making Amane depend on and become hers. -These are my understandings of the characters as of far. I am looking forward to development though.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I mean, I don't blame Amane for acting like she does with her ex Nene. I acted similarly with my ex skinship-wise, and he was fine with it too for a bit, then he told me back off, and I did mostly because it just hurt to not be wanted anymore. Shouldn't have even tried being straight to begin with...

At some point, cruel just naturally happens. People don't like feeling uncomfortable, so they act cruel to feel less uncomfortable.

There's a thin line between love and hate; they're actually basically one in the same. Here's what I mean in a scenario of feelings for someone I used to love, but now hate:
-I hope the worst for them (when in love, I hoped for them too, just the best instead of worst).

Dunno how Amane has the strength to hang around. Then again, she's 15, and I was 25. I had more energy and hope and resilience back when I was 15. Heartache, but less beaten down and defeated by it. Still was hopeful.

It seems that you really needed some closure. Every one has these feelings at one time or another. Emotions are a hard and menacing opponent, especially when it comes to the pang of love.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Nene [...] seems to be a very self centered character that wants the attention of those around her.

I mean...she wants to be a model. That's like the Holy Grail of, "I want attention from everyone." It could also be a sign of not loving yourself very much. Models are the epitome of: you gotta be a different person to get everyone's love. You constantly get told you gotta look like this or that, and then you'll find the love that you're seeking. Or you get told you're not good enough.

I dunno, there may be healthier reasons. I sure hope there is. It's sad to think of all female models as fundamentally hating themselves. I mean, I don't like myself, and I acknowledge that I'm doing stuff to be seen/heard because I'm not good enough for myself.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

It seems that you really needed some closure. Every one has these feelings at one time or another. Emotions are a hard and menacing opponent, especially when it comes to the pang of love.

Heh yeah..."I need closure" may as well be my name at this point given how much it doesn't happen for me, and with the amount of people it hasn't happened with. Thanks for reading my thoughts though. It's nice to be heard.

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 2:25AM

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

I really don't understand the situation

joined Jan 26, 2019

I mean everyone has their own opinions, so I will also state mine (feel free to ignore). First thing first this is actually the first time that a comment section in dynasty makes me so sick. Instead of enjoying or dropping this interesting and til now good manga, people start to put their real life issues into the characters and try to force their opinions and beliefs on the characters. In my case I love the direction of this manga so far. I love all characters, be it Nene, Amane or Kou.

And after letting out all my annoyance that stacked up since reading some of the latest comments, I will slowly go away and keep enjoying this work without looking back into this comment section ever again. Feel free to keep discussing =)

joined Jul 4, 2018

I agree with a lot of these discussions but,..
I swear that’s a Citrus ref right there...

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I mean everyone has their own opinions, so I will also state mine (feel free to ignore). First thing first this is actually the first time that a comment section in dynasty makes me so sick. Instead of enjoying or dropping this interesting and til now good manga, people start to put their real life issues into the characters and try to force their opinions and beliefs on the characters. In my case I love the direction of this manga so far. I love all characters, be it Nene, Amane or Kou.

And after letting out all my annoyance that stacked up since reading some of the latest comments, I will slowly go away and keep enjoying this work without looking back into this comment section ever again. Feel free to keep discussing =)

Yeah. Like the story so far, complicated but intriguing. It’s completely annoying reading some people’s comment siding, and completely ignoring the direction of the story.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

As soon as you see a comment is being personal... don't read the rest of it if you hate it so much?

People enjoy things differently. Get over it, or don't look at the forum attached to a manga.

84e6a6e7-57b4-46e6-b387-5a9bd44d45ef
joined Oct 10, 2014

Hayama is acting like a true yandere. She's probably the reason for the break up in the first place. Her desire to manipulate Amane for herself could indicate jealousy that she herself wasn't chosen by Amane. So going after Nene she probably tricked her into breaking up with her by saying "Amane is cute, and she's at her cutest when blah blah blah. You're only holding her back." or even playing at "You'll never make it as a real model if you keep hanging around Amane. She'll always over shadow you in cuteness." Nene clinging to Kou is probably due to the fact that Kou accepts Nene when she's 100% honest with who she is and how she feels.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Expert counselors are standing by should you have any questions.

I would like to purchase one counselor please. Maybe they can help me get over the stress of having to wait for new chapters.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

You should definitely avoid the forums on this site if you have any semblance of sanity. 98% of the discussions will over analyze every little thing and push crazy narratives the artists probably never even considered in their worst nightmares.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Waiting for updates on this series gives me extreme anxiety. WTB a happy ending quickly pls.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I must say the drawing is very nice. The story... I still don't know.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I must say the drawing is very nice. The story... I still don't know.

yeah bonus chapter 1 page 3 looks very nice

joined Apr 16, 2014

This manga manages to make my heart hurt for Amane in every update

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Just done a re-read.... DERR AAAH MAAAH! Although there is some blatantly obvious shit going on (past relationship crap, possessive childhood friend etc) I need more chapters to decide what the hell is up with these characters... kinda realized Nene has a fair bit of interest in TarouTarou since earlier than I originally expected tho (I'm talking like before the date I think?). Anyway, we'll wait and see I guess

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch04#12

This page right here seems really important to me, because the rest of the chapter basically spells out that Nene wants to smile. Amane being so blithe about something that is clearly shown to be a long term trauma point tells me she's oblivious to how Nene feels and corroborates what I thought earlier: I think it's very plausible that Amane unwittingly drove a wedge between them by assuming Nene was fine being in that box.

Why break up on graduation day? Because that's the day you take a lot of photos. You're supposed to be happy. You're supposed to smile. Something was the final straw.

Alternatively, Nene was given an ultimatum by some shitty person. Hayama or her family or her garbage ass manager. Or she may have even done it to herself because she was too happy and she couldn't help smiling; something that she's told repeatedly isn't for her.

Also, Kou is clearly feeling conflicted because she likes them both and she never learned that triangles are the strongest shape.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I really want Amane to move on and realize sometimes people just lose interest in their own partner. I hope she find someone else better and not senpai please for the love of the author. Not senpai.

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

Dudeeee my heart!!.

Am I the only one doesnt think sempai had anything to do with their break up?.

joined Jul 3, 2017

damn my heart breaks for amane ;(((

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Dudeeee my heart!!.

Am I the only one doesnt think sempai had anything to do with their break up?.

Sempai is only one of several possibilities (that we know of), but she's the most obviously duplicitous and manipulative person that we've seen so far.

So if there is a reason for the breakup beyond Nene's loss of interest in/tolerance for Amane due to natural causes, sempai is the #1 suspect at this point, simply because she has a potential motive to separate the two.

Evidence against that theory: Nene seemed genuinely surprised that Hayama was aware that Nene and Amane had previously been in a romantic relationship. So if sempai did have anything to do with Nene's change in attitude, it would have had to have been indirectly.

Some other elements that haven't been mentioned: something that I myself have overstressed is Amane's surprise at the the graduation-day breakup; she specifically says that Nene had been getting distant all during their third year. BUT Nene still applied to the same high school.

That last part is one reason (of several) to see Nene's reason for the breakup as at least more ambiguous than her explanation--she had the opportunity to make a clean break then and didn't take it.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Basic human decency dictates that you actually tell a person why you break up with them and don't just make a half-assed excuse.

Without even looking the person in the eye. . . .

I suppose we should be thankful that she didn't break up with a text.

I saw a poll a while back that said a slight majority do this even though majority hate being broken up with that way.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I suppose we should be thankful that she didn't break up with a text.

I saw a poll a while back that said a slight majority do this even though majority hate being broken up with that way.

It's in human nature to avoid painful confrontations. It's an emotionless and quick solution, almost painless if you manage to ghost them afterwards.

Some people cannot look another in the eye when they feel guilty or bad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.