Forum › Posts by Mora

Mora
joined Jan 26, 2019

Usually I'm the last one to say I'm dissatisfied since I'm pretty easily satisfied with things be it generic or somehow odd. But tbh I feel so left out in this. Until the last chapter I just thought, it's pretty beautiful lots of drama and other things. (even though I got annoyed when some people were projecting their IRL problems onto the characters...) nevertheless that end actually left me feel out of place. Way to fast paced, everything concluded in <40 pages. It just felt like: Let's wrap it up fast. Either the sales weren't high enough or the author lost interest or the author actually thought it's a nice idea to end it like that. I definitely didn't like it.

But also I want to note that the last pages at least made me happier than the one before. After seeing Amane and Nene in the wedding dresses and Kou staying there with a smile and her camera I just felt so frustrated. As if her only reason for being there and helping them out was being a viewer. Seeing them get happy while having to live with the thought that she's happy as long as they are happy. But yes, even though I found it pretty abrupt and just random, I can live with the fact that they will live a life as a couple of 3 people more than when she was left out without a potential partner and alone.

Also that Senpai girl is also going to stay for the rest of the time alone probably.

So, yea I'm pretty much dissatisfied with the end but can't be helped. I totally enjoyed the manga til then. And even though I didn't want to use the comment section again, I had to let out MA feelings!

Mora
joined Jan 26, 2019

I mean everyone has their own opinions, so I will also state mine (feel free to ignore). First thing first this is actually the first time that a comment section in dynasty makes me so sick. Instead of enjoying or dropping this interesting and til now good manga, people start to put their real life issues into the characters and try to force their opinions and beliefs on the characters. In my case I love the direction of this manga so far. I love all characters, be it Nene, Amane or Kou.

And after letting out all my annoyance that stacked up since reading some of the latest comments, I will slowly go away and keep enjoying this work without looking back into this comment section ever again. Feel free to keep discussing =)

Mora
joined Jan 26, 2019

Sounds like it could be in the abandonment issues tag.

Maybe this?

Yes, that's it. Thank you! The last time I searched for aaaaangst and abandonment issues was in combination with adult life. >_< still thank u very much!!

Mora
joined Jan 26, 2019

Hello! I need really help in finding a One Shot. It makes it worse for me because I remember it well but the titles or genres are something I can't remember. Also I'm not sure if it was original or a doujin.

Details:
- 2 girls live together
- 1 girl stays at home the other one is in university
- that girl that stays at home is very obsessive and clingy to the point where she rages when her girlfriend comes back home late
- while that university student tried to make the curfews, she didn't mads it in time and they got into a big fight
- in the end they reconciled in a park

It would be great if someone can help me with that one. I hate forgetting about works I know -_-