Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

I know, this is sad. Why is she like that? Hurting Amane? Bad girl ;-;

I glad that Nene, finally happy.
I hope Kou isn't stop begin friends with them, of the dramas and love thing again :0

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

YOU F###ING B#TCH

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Uuugh. But I want to see Nene reasoning and this:

Man, the day Amane realizes she deserves better than that, the day she grows a pair to say "fuck you all" to those who mistreated her will be fucking glorious. Arghhhhhhhhh

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Gotta say. I'm liking this anguish.

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

Oh boy

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Oh man! My insides are all twisted. But, I know I like this development even if I feel like something is punching me in the gut.

Realistically speaking, people do have those changes where one day they just don't love someone anymore. Actually, I don't think a person can love someone every single day. It's the decision to stay and look forward to those days when you just feel that the person you're with is definitely worth it. I feel like that might've been the case with Amane and Nene. With all the pressure around Nene, it felt like Amane might've become a tiring presence despite Nene still loving her. Maybe it's linked to what she asked Kou bout her being cuter/prettier than Amane. Oh well. We'll see. Otherwise, I hope for all the best for Amane.

I actually like the senpai (for now). What she said to Kou-chan and Amane are all just the relative truth of their present. I'm a bit irked bout her possessiveness at the end of the chap though. I just don't hate her yet coz damn that picture of crying Amane is beautiful.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“I didn’t mean for you to see that”: bullshit.

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

Could the reason Nene broke up with Amane be that she was jealous of Amane being in the winning picture? (The girl is effin obsessed with being cute/pretty and all)
Edit: nevermind, the picture was taken after the break up.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 2:44AM

letsgolesbians
Artsy%20draw
joined Mar 24, 2019

I HATE THE SENPAI AMANE U DESEVRE BETTER LUHV

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Wow, I just feel like Kou, Amane and Nene are all playing into Hayama's little game. Granted, Kou transferring in was unexpected, but seems like it worked in Hayama's favor and she only needed to make a few little adjustments to create a relationship shit storm between all of them.

That's exactly what I was thinking... It seems to be all manipulated by Hayama. It scares me.
Reading this makes my heart aches :(
Not only Amane is hurt but everyone in this little game will suffer.

This may be a bit far-fetched, but Hayama may indeed be L=B's equivalent to AFOIE's Macedonia.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm getting strong vibes that lizard girl is a lot like that one crazy bitch in Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep

I knew not a lizard was the only way to go

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

"I have high hopes for you."

You can feel the double meaning of that line coming even before the payoff scene at the end, and I really enjoy that. It frames the Senpai/Amane scene at the end well, and makes you anxious for exactly what you knew was coming.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 3:11AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

ugh, backstabbing bitch. Amane is best girl and yet... :(((

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

People here is like, I like Amane because she’s so pity, she deserves somebody else. She’s the best character.... lol.

It might not be the end couple but I like Kou x Nene.

And that senpai, crazy obsessive bitch.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 3:22AM

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I think Senpai deserves her chance with Amane, she's probably been thirsty for her since kindergarten.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I'm sorry, but if you think "No, cry more" and "Cry. Cry. Suffer" when your crush is sobbing in your arms from despair, that's not a healthy kind of love (the villainous, self-satisfied grin she has while she thinks that doesn't help her case either).

Also how the hell did lizard senpai get pictures from opposite sides of Kou and Nene (in one picture Kou is on the right side and Nene is on the left, and in another they're swapped) while staying a sufficient enough distance away to not get caught in her totally-not-evil-and-creepy spying? Edit: I just realized Kou and Nene could have rotated...I was too caught up in imagining senpai snapping a pic, then making a mad dash as stealthily as possible in a large arc around them to get them from the other side for no reason.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 3:36AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ughhhhhhhhhh why tho, why the senpai gotta be like this and can't just be a good friend

Also this still makes me feel even worse for Amane if she wasn't even given a proper reason for the break up. There's no closure there so I'm not surprised she's trying to get Nene back

I think Kou will annoy me if she keeps playing along with dating Nene but try and be Amane's friend at the same time. Like you know their drama girl, you can't have it all

joined Aug 23, 2018

I can just tell this story isn't going to end well at all. I don't mean someone's going to die or anything. Even now I think Amane needs to cut all three of these girls out of her life just to start afresh and move on just for her own happiness. Been around Nene will just cause her more suffering and Senpai is going to be nothing but trouble if he let's her get her claws into her deeper. Kou is young and innocent to the whole romance thing and is going to end up like Amane before too long. I think she will learn a lesson from all this.

I still feel uneasy about Nene, I know some are painting Senpai as the villain but Nene seems like she's nothing but trouble too. I wouldn't be surprised if she's only dating Kou to get rid of Amane and then she dump Kou when she has no use for her anymore.I expect a twist of Nene and Senpai working together.

I'm loving this manga so far.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

People here is like, I like Amane because she’s so pity, she deserves somebody else. She’s the best character.... lol.

I don't think people still want nene to go back to amane, at this point, all us amane fag just want her to cut ties with these girls and be happy, it would be hilarious when nene confessed why she broke up with her, then she will be like "no fuck you, i'm done with you" like the statement of one peepo in early comments.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 4:01AM

joined Mar 23, 2019

I don't think people still want nene to go back to amane, at this point, all us amane fag just want her to cut ties with these girls and be happy, it would be hilarious when nene confessed why she broke up with her, then she will be like "no fuck you, i'm done with you" like the statement of one peepo in early comments.

I don't get why you all blame Nene. She isn't forced to give a reason for breaking up it might as well be true that she doesn't like her anymore which is a fine reason. Staying friends was Amane's choice.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Huh. Well there you go. Still a little suspicious of Nene. Is her interest in camera girl genuine?

I wonder how long Amane is going to be under lizard girls spell. Not sure what form this messed up relationship will take. Will she be wraped around her finger? Will her "friends" see something is wrong and step in. Hard to imagine Amane listening to them at this point though.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I don't get why you all blame Nene. She isn't forced to give a reason for breaking up it might as well be true that she doesn't like her anymore which is a fine reason. Staying friends was Amane's choice.

I'd like it to be something normal like that. Id rather it not also be a plot from lizard sempai.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Well, personally I think Nene is rather cruel in the way she stays friends. I just dislike her, I guess. But yeah, you can't blame someone for falling out of love with someone. If that was the reason they broke up, I'd actually give Nene kudos. Because it requires a lot of strenght to actually break up and not let an unhappy relationship just continue.

And Amane is pitied because she has like no control over shit. She is unlucky in love and handles it not well. And then she is manipulated by some psycho who wants her to be unhappy so she'll be dependent on her... It's not what I want to happen to anyone, lol.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 5:19AM

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I don't know friends. This feels weird and not right. I do't think I would ever lay hands on person if I knew very well my friend is in love with her. And psycho childhood friend?
I really wish for Amane to get out far away from this b*tches and find someone that would actually healthy care about her and accept her feelings.
Is there some spoilers for this?

maybeisadream
joined May 12, 2019

Poor Amane, she is such a good girl, yet...
I believe Nene broke up coz she was jealous coz Amane is cute.
Hell, I hope Amane ends up happy, but I don't want her with Nene

To reply you must either login or sign up.