Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

It's kinda incredible how much hornier this version is. Like, this is REALLY horny.

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

Like I need an excuse to read this again

Edit: Huh, this is significantly different compared to the original. Well worth the read then. Gotta say though, much prefer the original 1st chapter over this new one.

OG comic had a much more logical flow and introduced more, still relevant, information in almost half the amount of pages this new one does. I wonder if serialization means the old comic will be discontinued in favor of this one.

I'm pretty sure this version is the "original" and the "serialization" is the one that we're used to. Which is good, because I agree that the one we're used to is a lot better polished.

last edited at May 19, 2019 6:09AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yey it’s finally here~

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Amazing.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

OG comic had a much more logical flow and introduced more, still relevant, information in almost half the amount of pages this new one does. I wonder if serialization means the old comic will be discontinued in favor of this one.

You've got it backwards. The first chapter is the old comic. Sort of a prototype to the series we actually ended up getting.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

You've got it backwards. The first chapter is the old comic. Sort of a prototype to the series we actually ended up getting.

That is an amazing relief. I was worried the quality was actually taking a step backward.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I would die for the general

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Just in case it wasn't clear: This version did not replace the one we're used to. Click on the artist's name if you don't believe me.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just in case it wasn't clear: This version did not replace the one we're used to. Click on the artist's name if you don't believe me.

Ideally, I would've liked these to go under the main series page as extras (for Mangadex, I used 0.1, 0.2, and 5.5 to represent their release order). While 1 and 2 are very much the prototype for the serialization (the title for these is Hero-san and General-san, minus the "Former"), 3 takes into account the serialized canon.

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

I am starting to like this series it's cool...

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is good I like it

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I love this series so unbelievably much holy crap

joined Feb 22, 2019

chapter 7 raw is out

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Really, i don't know what to think with this one. It got from silly to serious in one page. Till the last chapter, X was a goofy evil leader who were not respected by her generals and now she seem like a freaking mastermind. I think Hayate and Honey will need some sort of help because i don't they can keep up a 4vs2.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The fact that Hayate figured out it was X in one page is actually crazy to me. Blockheads have their shining moments too, eh?

Figures that the last general would be a Himejoshi. X can't hire normal people after all lol

Speaking of X, she is great. (she seriously made Hayate play along with that pathetic Push Push Antinoid pfff)
Considering X knows everything about Hayate and her transformation bracelet, I think she could have defeated her with a coordinated attack at her home ages ago. She is clearly playing around for some reason.

I was a bit surprised that Hayate is 21. So she actually goes to university. I somehow remember her going to high-school.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ya, absolutely the same thoughts I had. X seemed like the typical goofy leader (think Vamp Shougun) and now she seems to be more like a dangerous Joker-type antagonist.

But I suspect she ultimately still has some sort of stupid goal ^^

joined Jun 29, 2015

This is just got more serious while still keep the hilarious gag on point

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Sexual harassment! Truly, the evil and perversion of X knows no end!

All that stuff about interdimensional synthetic life forms created to harvest negative emotions from humanity sounds like trademark Incubator technology. You will hear from their lawyers.

And the final general is revealed at last! And she's a handsome devil with great literary taste!

This just gets better and better

joined Jul 26, 2016

X continues to be hilarious but adds being actually creepy and ominous to her repertoire, progress!

Also it seems to come with the territory that high-ranking Antinoids (who seem to be the only ones with actual sapience anyway) are all raging weirdos. Which kind of makes sense if X's claim about their origins is actually legit and not bullshit she Ass Pulled for lels (as she seems rather aware of genre tropes) when you think about it...

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

X kinda reminds me of Akane Shinjo visually.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

wow, I spot a plot development! I enjoyed this even with it, but it's getting interesting.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I get some Akane-ish vibes from X-chan...

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Cool Down is a yuri fan! Weeew! Hopefully cool will be against destroying em just to let their love grow.

joined Jun 12, 2019

The plot is getting good

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

X is honestly kind of boring when she's being menacing and competent. The useless loser that gets bullied by her subordinates thing she had going on before was a lot more entertaining.

To reply you must either login or sign up.