Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The end.

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

So this is the Everyone Bullies Yuu chapter.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

MMMM GOOD SHIT BOIS

joined Feb 23, 2016

Scepticalಠ_ಠ

Manga will end with Touko crawling back into her mother's womb to be reborn as her sister.
Like if you agree.

TheOGYuriQueen
joined Feb 25, 2019

Mmmmm this is yes thank you!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Just a cute fluffy chapter, I love it.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Manga will end with Touko crawling back into her mother's womb to be reborn as her sister.
Like if you agree.

I think no one would like this comment, even if we had that option here on Dynasty (this was more of a response to the "like if you agree" part, but yeah).

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

sadsa41874d5sa4dolp.daskdioskijsidjasjdsad MY HEART, I'M NOT CRYING TOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL

Give something to my Sayaka PLEASE NAKATANI-SENSEI

Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I reread the chapter and looked at it differently.

I think Touko is so calm now and has ceased to be so obsessed with Yuu not only because she went through her emotional baggage, but also because she experienced the very first love period once, when she was incredibly passionate about her new love. But at the same time, perhaps her former passion has not disappeared, and scenes: the movement of the fingers and the way she looks at her in Stuco room. Do they give me hope her passion hasn't disappeared and now she just thinks more about Yuu's feelings and can take her time? And Yuu, in turn, is just now beginning to go through the path that Touko has already passed (eventually, I will become you, right?).

It's nice to compare the reactions of Yuu at the beginning of the manga and now. With some indifference, she accepted the gift then (Did getting this make me happy? Yeah, pretty happy. I mean. I do like the stars well enough.). And in fact she is glad not because the gift is wow-wow (home planetarium will be cooler), but because now it's from a loved one.
And the story with names. This is a cute and good indicator of the level of relationships. Yuu can't yet call Touko without "senpai", because the relationship isn't close enough. And their way further is the deepening of trust, when they not only love and acquire the status of girlfriends, but become relatives?
Yeah, and the super-sweet moment when Yuu takes care about her. When a loved one is cold she tries to warm her.

For the first time I see a lovestory where people are seriously asked about relations and the future - just about what should be after the words "I love you" and after the lovers are together. Because "to be together" is not enough for a relationship to be durable and strong. You need to learn "to be in a relationship".

Will we see a cheesecake (recipe Touko took from Rei)? I don't believe Nakatani added this, but won't use further (yes, this isn't so important, but the beauty of this manga is in such details).

P.S. By the way, Touko hugged her on the street once: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch32#18

last edited at Jun 2, 2019 5:45AM

joined Jan 31, 2018

BBOOIIIIII

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

I call it now. Next problems- Homophobic parents - ''And what else than kiss (first time)''
Than END! ;)

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I can't think of a potential source of further conflict other than Touko's parents at this stage.

Cheesecake is a given, and Doujima will get some kind of a comic relief spotlight.

last edited at Jun 2, 2019 8:46AM

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

So this is the Everyone Bullies Yuu chapter.

they have exhibited Bullying Onto Yuu

last edited at Jun 2, 2019 9:11AM

Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I think Yuu's parents are a bigger problem. Still, she is the main character of the story.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

LOOK AT THESE NERDS ACTUALLY DATING HOLY FUCK

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Hopefully, a season 2 of the anime would come in the early 2020s.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Please just give us just 5 or so chapters of light and fluffy yuri then end it. No more breakups or drama twists at the ennnddd. I feel like all the yuri i read recently is like that. Please Nakatani Nio, you're my only hope~! >w<

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

These two little gays are too cute for my heart. I do have this foreboding feeling that we are in for some drama soon though. Please prove me wrong Nakatani-sensei!

Ese%20len
joined Apr 26, 2017

My crops have been watered

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

So very good. I'm down for a continuation. I'm not up to speed on the plans for this series. Also dreadfully curious what new story from this mangaka would be like

Probably going to read all the comments on this thread when I get some time.

joined May 24, 2015

whispers please no drama arc, please no drama arc, please no drama arc
Just them figuring out how to be a couple and end on a high note, yeah?

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

omg juuuuust too cute

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

There is no time left for a drama "arc". 4 chapters are barely enough for a drama mini-arc. lol

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

There is no time left for a drama "arc". 4 chapters are barely enough for a drama mini-arc. lol

go go gadget pages in search of a bookmark

To reply you must either login or sign up.