Forum › Posts by Peruansky

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I REALLY like the moment when Yuu was about to switch roles and move down, but Touko held her and allowed (insistently) Yuu to be on top.
This night does not answer the question of who in their relations will be top and who bottom. I am sure in their pair there is no top and bottom. They will change 50/50, because both want to love (to be on top). It was just that on their first night, Touko ceded this role to Yuu, thereby showing that her love is no longer selfish and that she thinks about Yuu's desires. She perfectly understands that Yuu wanted this. The point is not that Yuu is in principle top, but that on this particular night she's top. It is symbolic. She wanted to love at the beginning of the manga and now loves in every sense - including physically.
But Yuu loves Touko so much and will allow her to be on top as many times as Touko wants, and Touko’s love is now not selfish and she will allow you to be on top of Yuu like that first night. They both want to be top, but also love each other very much, they will concede to each other.
I am completely over 50/50.

This is a wonderful chapter. Nakatani showed real passion between lovers. Bravo.

P.S. Sorry my bad english.

last edited at Aug 29, 2019 12:11PM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I wouldn't bet on the mother being a huge problem just because she called her kid home who ran off late straight from her job. Maybe she just wanted to preach her something about responsibility, closing the shop properly and actively telling someone where she goes instead of accidentally bumping into her sis on the way out...

Yeah, if it were left behind the scenes. But Nakatani adds this to the plot.

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 3:37AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Well, we have 3 chapters left. Chapter 43 should definitely focus entirely on Yuu / Touko. Chapter 45 ... Christmas performance ... Christmas together in a family circle ... In any case, this will be the final and all lines should be closed there. So what could be the 44th chapter? Maybe about Yuu's mom, when she doesn't return home for the night after chapter 43...
Even in this chapter Yuu's mom prevented them from staying longer together. I’m really surprised if Yuu’s mom doesn’t have any problems. But they won't be global. Rather, I would suggest “Yuu’s mom problem” could serve more to show that Touko was so close for Yuu and she is ready to defend her love for her mother. Because while she dance to whatever tune mom's sing.
And besides, Rei could help solve the problem.

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 2:42AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Something tells me, in the next chapter they may end up in Touko's room (the prize). They will definitely need a bed.
Nice to see Touko's passion hasn't disappeared and she's really holding back.

I think I want now:
1. Sex
2. Cheesecake
3. The reaction of Yuu's mom to the first

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 4:08AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

God, the new chapter doesn't disappoint me. They really want each other as it should be in love.

last edited at Jun 26, 2019 12:43PM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Now you are just putting intentions into Touko's actions that you cannot possibly prove. There is no reason to think she doesn't want to help Yuu have good grades.

Well, if she had a choice: prepare for her exams or help Yuu and risk herself getting bad grades, and she would choose the second, that would be revealing. And so the intention to help Yuu to have good grades is also not to prove. I don't specifically expose Touko selfish, there are just things give me reason to believe that it wasn't for Yuu.
Do you remember how she ate the ice cream Yuu wanted without even asking her? ;)

We already had this discussion ages ago, matter of fact is that Touko did not intentionally overstep any boundaries and tried her hardest to make Yuu not hate her. She definitely cared about Yuu's feelings way more than you are giving her credit for here.

Because if Yuu hated her she couldn't be near her and love her. This is not "the calculation of the tricky cruel Touko", but the main reason is not in care.
She wouldn’t hurt Yuu intentionally or force to do something against her will. All she did was just ask with varying degrees of perseverance not paying attention to Yuu's wishes.

There is nothing wrong with helping someone in your own self-interest. That is just how humans work... even just wanting the other to be happy is a self-interest.

I agree. People do it because they want it. And most often they want to help those who like them and even more so want to do it for those they love. And the question is why does Touko not have a self-interest in making Yuu happy?
Love Touko shows in a strange way for me. Yuu had to work hard to get what she wanted (Touko wasn't going to give it to her) and she had to suffer for some time because of this. I know it turned out unintentionally and Touko never had the desire to hurt Yuu. She is usually tender with her and relatively caring (“relatively” because she doesn't go beyond her own interests).
Touko didn't know about Yuu's wishes. She didn’t know Yuu wanted to love, but for some reason she never asked her what she wanted. That means she wasn't interested. Not in the sense of "Touko is so terrible and she doesn't care so much about Yuu." And she just didn’t think about it, she didn't want to know and fulfill Yuu's wishes (like a Genie of the lamp :). This makes her love strange and imperfect.

On the flipside, Yuu didn't do these things just out of utalitarianism either. The reason she even agreed to this "fake relationship" with Touko was entirely selfish. She wanted to learn what love is. She used Touko's affection for that purpose. In the process she saw Touko's issues and due to their connection felt it necessary to help her.

I agree with that too. Yuu did this in her own interests. But Yuu did what she didn’t want and didn’t have much fun. She did it for a loved one. This desire is stronger than unwillingness to do anything unpleasant. I say this more about speech, joining the Student Council and the play. Touko didn't have that.

When Yuu confessed. This is the moment when she really needed a concession from Touko, so that she sacrificed her interests and at least gave Yuu a chance to love. But what did Touko do? Nothing. She didn't think she might hurt Yuu. She really didn't care about her feelings.

That's so incredibly wrong... Did you not see Touko's anguish? How she tried to reach out but couldn't? Why are you acting as if she was just callously denying Yuu's feelings because she didn't care? This was tied to her insecurities and she tried her best to figure out what to do afterwards. You suggest she just cast aside the thing that has defined her life for so long all of a sudden?
I think you're trying a bit too hard to portray Touko as intentionally cruel here.

Don't get me wrong - if according to my comments it seems that I have a bad attitude to Touko and portray her as a villain who INTENTIVELY ignores Yuu's feelings, I apologize for that. This is not true.
She is not cruel, not evil and does not want to harm anyone, especially Yuu. She doesn't ignore Yuu's feelings, she doesn't notice them and doesn't think about them. She does it not on purpose, of course.
But for me it is strange. Do not think about the feelings of the person you love. I think they love not the person, but the feeling that this person causes. It’s just that you usually want this person to be happy, because it gives you this wonderful feeling. Something like gratitude for it, you know?
Maybe this is the reason ... Touko is selfish and she has no desire to thank Yuu for the feeling she gets from interacting with her?

I don’t think that Touko is that much horrible and selfish… She showed that she cared a few times. I would say that there are different levels concerning her "selfishness".

I don't think so either. I don't even insist on my point of view as the only correct one. I just want to understand why Touko shows her love like this.

I would say that Touko's level of selfishness depends on Yuu's level of kindness. I don't think we can view these two characters separated: it's all about interactions and what they allow each other. Touko would have taken less if Yuu had given less.

If Touko weren't like that, Yuu wouldn't love her. But I think if Touko did more things for Yuu that would make Yuu happy, she would love her even faster.

I would think like you at some point though. Kinda. Touko is caring, but her emotional baggage weighed down on her love. That's all. Without it, I think she could be the kind that "wants all the best for her love". But most of the things that are "selfish" above are just either clumsiness, or due to her problems with Mio/her family. At least, that's my take on it!

And this makes her version of love far from perfect. She really loves Yuu, but not the best version of the possible versions of love.

I guess I just want to see Touko loves Yuu with the same perfect love that Yuu loves her.

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 3:23AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Touko helped Yuu with her studies

Rather, she did it because she wanted to be with her, and this was a good excuse. She did it not because it was important for Yuu to pass the exam well.

she gave her the mini-planetarium projector as a present from her trip.

Yes, this is probably the only moment. But it is not indicative, because gifts can be given to friends.

And although many of her requests start out selfish, she inadvertently helped Yuu grow as well. Joining the student council, becoming a campaign assistant, acting in the play... those are all things Yuu initially opposed, but helped her become more independant and outgoing.

And most importantly, she taught Yuu how to love.

In all these moments, she didn’t care what Yuu wanted. Even when Yuu said she didn’t want to do this, Touko insisted.
Remember the moment when she became agitated when Yuu said she was happy. She didn’t care about Yuu’s feelings, and she herself acknowledges this in Chapter 34 when she apologizes. She herself admits that she used Yuu. Is Touko so selfish that she uses a loved one instead of sacrificing her own interests for her sake?
Just for me, the word "love" = "I want all the best for you." Touko loved, but she didn’t care what a loved one feels ...
I can't remember the moment when she did for Yuu that which doesn't coincide with her interests. Whereas Yuu did this for her many times (speech, joining the student council, the play).
I can only explain this by the fact that Touko's unhealthy psyche turned her love into such an attitude.

Now you could say most of these aren't intentional, but a give and take relationship is often not direct. Yuu gets what she needs out of Touko, just like Touko does out of Yuu.

When Yuu confessed. This is the moment when she really needed a concession from Touko, so that she sacrificed her interests and at least gave Yuu a chance to love. But what did Touko do? Nothing. She didn't think she might hurt Yuu. She really didn't care about her feelings.

Now that isn't entirely true either, is it now?

Probably. It must be so. I would like to see that this is so.

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 2:20AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I just had a thought. Usually, when you love, you are ready to do everything for a loved one (like Yuu), you want to give her everything and even more, you are happy when she is happy, but Touko’s love showed differently: she only took from the person she loves ...

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I think Yuu's parents are a bigger problem. Still, she is the main character of the story.

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I reread the chapter and looked at it differently.

I think Touko is so calm now and has ceased to be so obsessed with Yuu not only because she went through her emotional baggage, but also because she experienced the very first love period once, when she was incredibly passionate about her new love. But at the same time, perhaps her former passion has not disappeared, and scenes: the movement of the fingers and the way she looks at her in Stuco room. Do they give me hope her passion hasn't disappeared and now she just thinks more about Yuu's feelings and can take her time? And Yuu, in turn, is just now beginning to go through the path that Touko has already passed (eventually, I will become you, right?).

It's nice to compare the reactions of Yuu at the beginning of the manga and now. With some indifference, she accepted the gift then (Did getting this make me happy? Yeah, pretty happy. I mean. I do like the stars well enough.). And in fact she is glad not because the gift is wow-wow (home planetarium will be cooler), but because now it's from a loved one.
And the story with names. This is a cute and good indicator of the level of relationships. Yuu can't yet call Touko without "senpai", because the relationship isn't close enough. And their way further is the deepening of trust, when they not only love and acquire the status of girlfriends, but become relatives?
Yeah, and the super-sweet moment when Yuu takes care about her. When a loved one is cold she tries to warm her.

For the first time I see a lovestory where people are seriously asked about relations and the future - just about what should be after the words "I love you" and after the lovers are together. Because "to be together" is not enough for a relationship to be durable and strong. You need to learn "to be in a relationship".

Will we see a cheesecake (recipe Touko took from Rei)? I don't believe Nakatani added this, but won't use further (yes, this isn't so important, but the beauty of this manga is in such details).

P.S. By the way, Touko hugged her on the street once: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch32#18

last edited at Jun 2, 2019 5:45AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

By the way, in the new chapter there was a repetition of this scene:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch11#21

Not Touko asks to call her that, Yuu wants it herself.

And I captured a new page :)

last edited at May 30, 2019 5:03PM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Don't get me wrong--I'm not looking for anything hardcore. :). Just something mutual to counterbalance the "Touko pushing boundaries/Yuu pretending indifference" sections of the story.

There may be a “repetition” of these two scenes:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch16#25
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch22#27
from the Yuu initiator?

Because it seems to me that the “repetition” of the first two of their kisses in the opposite direction in fact already happened:
Kiss-shock https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch02#28 vs https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch34#18
And a kiss that we don't see completely https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch06#28 vs https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch40#33

And I also want a topic with their parents.

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

It's only been a day since chapter 40 happened, with them not having the chance yet to be alone together in a private place so they can be "passionate" all they want. Nakatani will probably deliver later.

Yes, I missed this nuance while been disappointed :)

But I don't expect it happen a couple hours after they get back together.

Thanks guys for pointing it out ;)

last edited at May 30, 2019 12:17PM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I understand that such interaction is also possible and can be explained, but for some reason it disappoints me. Perhaps because the fact that they together now, I wanted more than a quiet and peaceful relationship. It seemed to me that during their previous interaction both of them were holding back. But it turns out that Yuu suffices that she openly said "I love you" and received permission to do so, and now Touko doesn’t seem to need anything from her at all (and I don’t mean the vulgar side of this question).

To be honest, I myself was surprised by my reaction to the new chapter. It was really unexpected, because before that I liked absolutely everything.

EDIT: And I have rarely seen couples in any Asian popular media (manga, anime, manhwa, and Korean, Japanese or Chinese TV dramas) routinely kiss or hug as a greeting or to say goodbye.

OK. Maybe this is true.

I can’t say that there are any flaws in this chapter and Maybe my disappointment is purely my problem.

last edited at May 30, 2019 11:38AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I have mixed feelings about recent chapter. I am happy and slightly disappointed. I wanted more nuanced interactions.

I don't know, but I also have some disappointment and a little angry from the new chapter. I expected them to be more passionate with each other (Touko was so passionate, what happened?), but everything is so quiet and calm in them as if they are already married and have been living together for many years. I understand that this is not so and there are nuances, but the general impression is, despite the fact that I am a big fan of the series. Up to this point, there has been NO ONE chapter at least disappointed me. Personally, I wanted more passion, which was held for so long. I really can't understand why Touko's passion disappeared. Now she looks like she really doesn't care.
But despite this, I believe that the author knows best how to tell this story and is not mistaken in doing so.

I don't understand what you mean by "passionate". Could you please elaborate what that means and what did exactly disappoint you?

Yes, terminology often makes it difficult to express your thoughts correctly. I will clarify. By “passion” I mean the interaction between people as “lovers/girlfriends”: the excitement of interacting with each other, the desire to move this interaction forward, the interest towards each other etc.
This is exactly what (in my opinion) was on the part of Touko earlier and partly on the part of Yuu, but not so obviously because she had to restrain herself. Touko held back because she was afraid to overdo it and was afraid that Yuu would hate her. And Yuu held back because of the promise of "not falling in love." Now these problems are eliminated.
It embarrasses me that now, being together, they are not very excited by the interaction with each other, and in the new chapter they behave more like friends (kiss or hug each other when say goodbye? No?) Or as if they have been going out for a long time. Yes, it would be understandable and normal, if they had really going out for a long time, and this period of love and anxiety had already passed and a feeling of deep affection came to his place and that they were already relatives of each other. But they just got together.
I see in the new chapter that Touko didn't even think about going out, and Yuu doesn't even know what to do next together (which means that so far she has no desires?).
Yuu became a little more relaxed in emotions and behavior, and Touko, on the contrary, became more restrained and calm. As if Yuu and her relationships are no longer particularly interesting. It’s as if even Maki are more interested in their interaction and moving the relationship forward than they are.
It's like all they want now is just to be around each other. This is very cute, of course, but ... But this is not quite what I personally understand by the relationship of “lovers/girlfriends”, it is more like friendly love. Because friendship is love too. Love is always the same, but in my opinion, what distinguishes friendly love from the “special” love of beloveds is passion (at least at the beginning of a relationship as it is). And it seemed to me that manga was about this kind of love (at least it had been so before). And if in the manga of this side was not at all, then such expectations would not exist, it would just be clear that this is such a style. But it was, but for some reason this is not in the new chapter.
I don't understand Why in Touko this has changed. Yes, this can be explained by the fact that it was the result of her internal conflict and tension. And when she accepted and loved herself this also changed. Well, then I can only regret that this part of Touko no longer exists.

If you mean making out and be horny/all over each other in a more sexual way, give it time I guess. They have just gotten together, so they are more in the lovey dovey aspect of a relationship than in the horny one.

Do you mean that lack of passion (what i mean by passion i wrote above) is temporary because they just got together? I just have a feeling that just at the beginning it should be and then it fades away. Although maybe everything is fine and the Japanese after confessions become very restrained people? :)

All of the above is just an impression that arose after reading the chapter. It is difficult to explain logically and not to express in the claim:

to be getting “angry” at the lack of genital penetration

Because it's not.

last edited at May 30, 2019 10:26AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I have mixed feelings about recent chapter. I am happy and slightly disappointed. I wanted more nuanced interactions.

I don't know, but I also have some disappointment and a little angry from the new chapter. I expected them to be more passionate with each other (Touko was so passionate, what happened?), but everything is so quiet and calm in them as if they are already married and have been living together for many years. I understand that this is not so and there are nuances, but the general impression is, despite the fact that I am a big fan of the series. Up to this point, there has been NO ONE chapter at least disappointed me. Personally, I wanted more passion, which was held for so long. I really can't understand why Touko's passion disappeared. Now she looks like she really doesn't care.
But despite this, I believe that the author knows best how to tell this story and is not mistaken in doing so.

last edited at May 30, 2019 3:22AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

That was beautifully done. Crying Yuu is cute.
I am just confused about something: why did Yuu look disappointed and called Touko unfair for experiencing the love she wanted? Going by her speech after that remark, Yuu seemed to be talking about how her love was born and started (gradually and due to her choices), but she finally fulfilled her wish of falling in love, she's been in love for a while and hers and Touko's feelings are the same, so imo it's very trivial to be disappointed on how the "love process" was not what she expected, because nonetheless she is still in love now.
Perhaps she was not being serious when she said that and it was meant to said in a jokingly manner? But Nakatani-sensei is very careful with the way she writes and includes scenes so that may not be the case.

Maybe because she still really has not experienced those very strong feelings that she dreamed of? Because at first she was falling in love, then restrained, and then Touko took herself away from her altogether. She always had a stripped-down version of love, she just had not yet had a chance to experience that same love, full of reciprocity and the possibility of expressing her own feelings. She's wanted to love and show her love, but she didn’t have the opportunity for it. But now it has. And it seems to me that soon she will really experience what she has dreamed of.

last edited at May 7, 2019 3:22AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Also, is no one going to talk about how Touko changed shoes at some point?
Was it when she took her backpack off? I’m genuinely curious lol

Most likely she changed her shoes off-screen as soon as she entered. I think mangaka shouldn't spend precious manga frames on how Touko changes her shoes ;)

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Touko rejected Sayaga's confession and know her love yuu indeed in chapter 38 . So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6018157527

I think there are more topics that should be revealed: they should start to meet openly, the reaction of Yuu's parents to this (remember, her father spoke negatively to the sister's joke about the fact that Yuu dating a girl and sister was worried about mom's reaction), to find a couple for Sayaka. The ideal option would be to dedicate the whole volume to completion and not to leave anything to think of this.

I agree.
Am kind of hoping that Nakatani sensei is planing on having that free-spirited girl from the light novel about Sayaka's past show up in the main-series for that role, cause that girl actually had feelings for Sayaka, unlike that senpai that used Sayaka as an outlet.
Plus there could be more as the series go's on, but who knows.
Nakatani sensei did say she was planing on ending the series either in 2019 or 2020, personally am hoping for the series to end in 2020.

Oh yes, and Yuu should start calling Touko by first name, not Nanami-senpai.
I think there will be 8 volumes, 8 more chapters left. This will be enough to finish the story with a happy ending.
I'd be sad saying goodbye the story. I understand that the story must end correctly and in time. To be honest, thinking about it hurts me the same as Touko breakup with Yuu.
But I hope for the second season of anime. It would be logical, because the plot was stopped on chapter 24, and if there are about 46 chapters in the manga, then this is just enough for season 2. If it will be. But I believe it.

last edited at Jan 28, 2019 3:30AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Touko rejected Sayaga's confession and know her love yuu indeed in chapter 38 . So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6018157527

I think there are more topics that should be revealed: they should start to meet openly, the reaction of Yuu's parents to this (remember, her father spoke negatively to the sister's joke about the fact that Yuu dating a girl and sister was worried about mom's reaction), to find a couple for Sayaka. The ideal option would be to dedicate the whole volume to completion and not to leave anything to think of this.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 8:36AM

Peruansky
Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

After chapter 37 I have seen some parallels:

1. In the beginning the story, Yuu's classmate and friend confesses in love and offers go out with him. She asks to give her time to think, but ultimately refuses, because she doesn't feel anything special to him. And now, after 36 chapters classmate and best friend Touko's (Sayaka) confesses her love. And also a pause to think. And also the imminent refusal in the next chapter also hangs. Yuu had no romantic feelings for that guy the same as Touko for Sayaka.

2. Touko's first kiss (Chapter 2) and Yuu's first kiss (Chapter 34) => https://i.imgur.com/LRBOeAr.jpg. I think these two scenes are VERY similar (unlike their other kisses). Starting from the design and layout of the pages (posture, angles) and ending with the emotions of Yuu and Touko, who change roles. In the chapter 2, Yuu was struck by the first kiss of Touko, at the chapter 34 Touko experiences exactly the same surprise from the first kiss from Yuu. They have the same surprise from each other's actions, because Touko feels like Yuu then, and Yuu feels like Touko (being in love).

Starting from chapter 34 the title "Eventually, I Will Become You" (the literal translation of "Yagate Kimi ni Naru") begins to come true and ... the story will repeat.
What do you think?

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 1:20PM