Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

joined May 23, 2019

About that "Amane should move on" thing....I have mixed feelings....One of my part agrees that it's not healthy if She sticks in the past BUT we don't know the exact circumstances about their brake up...maybe Nene didn't give her proper reason when She dumped Amane...in that case it wouldn't be surprising if Amane thought that She still has a chance with Nene
At least that's my opinion :)

what a cute flashback.... whatever happened between them, must be something with Hayama-senpai right? she must done something!

I agree Hayama must of been the case of it, & from the looks of it she's trying to make sure that they still that way.

annnnnd i actually don't care who Nene, Amane and Kou gonne be with. if Amane and Nene going back together, is okay. if Nene fall in love with someone else is also okay. as long they're with them, who make them happy!!

I feel the same too, but at the same time I personally would like Amane & Nene to be together or in their case back together. I think Kou will be the one to help bring those two back together again, & mend they relationship for the better.
it would be nice if Kou would end up someone too.
These are just my opinion though.

last edited at May 29, 2019 8:37AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

And the ship... wasn't sunk? Yes, indeed, damaged and battered, it returned to harbour, and was given a few repairs. It's still severely damaged, but not as severely as before.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I have a feeling that this series will make me feel bad. I hate unrequitted love. It's like the saddest thing in the world and nobody really is at fault.
This chapter was pretty sad....

last edited at May 29, 2019 9:13AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh this is so sad, I don't know if my heart can take this. I'm getting Octave flashbacks. HELP

joined Jul 23, 2017

Awts that so sad waiting for someone you really love (๑´・_・`๑). Makes me wonder why they broke up I mean they were a perfect couple.

last edited at May 29, 2019 12:25PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Awts that so sad waiting for someone you really love (๑´・_・`๑). Makes me wonder why they broke up I mean they were a perfect couple.

While I try not to get too far out in front of a story as we are given it, I do wonder how long the "what exactly happened to the Amane & Nene relationship?" question can remain unaddressed without it becoming gimmicky.

Kou-chan certainly needs to ask about it soon; whether she will get a straight answer (from anyone) remains to be seen.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Kou-chan certainly needs to ask about it soon; whether she will get a straight answer (from anyone) remains to be seen.

There can be nothing straight about this situation.

joined Mar 23, 2019

perfect couple... we seriously saw only one moment with them together

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

So short! The flashback was CUTE as fuck.
But I'm more interested about Hayame-senpai actually, she's so mysterious + I want to know her conversation with Kou

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Slaps table I'm always for jokes like these appearing in Dynasty's forums!

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

After Kou x Nene built up now the author throw this chapter? I don't know which ship to support anymore.

Ikr it's so confusing

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Poor Kou, people sure like to drop her like hot potatoes just see exes getting back together, sure they look good but things change no matter how well they interact with each other.

But is Nene-chan serious about Kou? I find it difficult to believe.

I also wonder how come Hayama-sempai didn't make a move on Amane at the time of her breakup. From what we know, a dejected Amane went to her for comfort... it was the perfect time to catch her on the rebound... Perhaps Hayama is not as sleazy a character as we imagine her to be?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I also wonder how come Hayama-sempai didn't make a move on Amane at the time of her breakup. From what we know, a dejected Amane went to her for comfort... it was the perfect time to catch her on the rebound... Perhaps Hayama is not as sleazy a character as we imagine her to be?

Or she knew Amane wouldn't get over Nene.

There is that possibility yes.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

There is that possibility yes.

If this was a K-drama this plotline would be very clear. Senpai caused the break-up, but knew her crush would not be able to move on (after all senpai caused it by making Nene reject Amane). For the next step of her evil master plan she will try to make Amane disillusioned with/hate Nene (perhaps via the situation with Kou). Then when Amane is truly at rock bottom, she can finally make her move.

last edited at May 29, 2019 4:50PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Slaps table I'm always for jokes like these appearing in Dynasty's forums!

I thought about it for a second before I wrote it, but the quipsters here need a straight line every now and then.

last edited at May 29, 2019 7:58PM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

nO, doN't dO thAt
My heart can't take that kind of naive angst.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Fuuuuuuuuck, I feel so bad for Amane! D:
I seriously hope that Nene is legit being blackmailed or manipulated by the senpai, because the alternative that she just dumped Amane for no good reason is just heartbreaking.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I don't care. I'll gladly sink with the Amane x Nene ship.

joined Sep 6, 2018

So, there’s a “Yandere” in the manga now?

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Fuuuuuuuuck, I feel so bad for Amane! D:
I seriously hope that Nene is legit being blackmailed or manipulated by the senpai, because the alternative that she just dumped Amane for no good reason is just heartbreaking.

This, this really is a scary possibility

Pg#6 - That Parfait, I bet Amane would even eat that for Nene
Pg#7 - That look, no wonder Amane is that infatuated with Nene

God bless these two Yurilings

Yukiotakahasi
joined Oct 14, 2017

NTR???

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I really do fell for Amane. idk what you guy are thinking are standing for but I really like her character. Although she and Nene broke up I can see that she still treasured every moment that she and Nene had and cling on the hope of winning her back some day, Idk what you guy gonna called that but I called that true love because when you love someone you don't stop loving them when they not loving you back. And yes there are no shame about don't stop loving someone. But I hope she soon find someone who deserve her love and actually can gave them back.
And no I don't have any hate on Nene I just want to justify Amane's action because I can understand her stand of view in this situation. (but I do hate when people start basing on one character to make the other seem like they not at fault, the true is nobody at fault here all we do is just create something to blame it on)

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I really do fell for Amane. idk what you guy are thinking are standing for but I really like her character. Although she and Nene broke up I can see that she still treasured every moment that she and Nene had and cling on the hope of winning her back some day, Idk what you guy gonna called that but I called that true love because when you love someone you don't stop loving them when they not loving you back. And yes there are no shame about don't stop loving someone. But I hope she soon find someone who deserve her love and actually can gave them back.
And no I don't have any hate on Nene I just want to justify Amane's action because I can understand her stand of view in this situation. (but I do hate when people start basing on one character to make the other seem like they not at fault, the true is nobody at fault here all we do is just create something to blame it on)

YES! Amane deserves happiness! but actually, we know nothing about the characters and their story, I can't make an opinion right now, let's see what happens next

To reply you must either login or sign up.